PDA

View Full Version : [PSP2] Challenge II (DL) or Maximum Attack X (Stage 1, DL) anybody?

Sarthraa
Oct 24, 2010, 12:06 AM
Okay...I want to beat Maximum Attack X (Cross) Stage 1 so I can get the Amusement Coupons. Anybody willing to help out?

Also, I want to try to get a sub-60 minute run of Challenge II so I can get a W. Badge: Platinum and get Ten'imuso. This isn't high on my priorities, though, since I need to be Lv 150 to use it.

If anybody is willing to help out with Maximum Attack X, let me know, and also...could you tell me how to add somebody indirectly? Thanks. ^^;

funkyskunk
Oct 29, 2010, 11:01 AM
I'm wanting some Challenge II or Challenge III. We can tag up for Challenge II if you want. I'm in the UK so that could be awkward?

Sarthraa
Oct 29, 2010, 01:20 PM
I'm wanting some Challenge II or Challenge III. We can tag up for Challenge II if you want. I'm in the UK so that could be awkward?

There's a Challenge III? Well, I'm in the USA, but I think the servers are the same. Challenge II is one of the Japanese DLC missions, btw. Anyway, it might not be for a while, since I have to work this afternoon (it's mid afternoon where I am), so...the timing would be pretty awkward. ^^;

funkyskunk
Oct 30, 2010, 05:50 AM
Yes I mean Challenge II from the JP DLC.

Which time zone are you in and which times are you normally available? I'll tell you if I can make anything work to suit your timings.

Edit: I was getting a bit mixed up. I thought LWG was challenge II and challenge II was challenge III. Even though, I am still up for some Challenge II but obviously we will need 4 players. I am also up for trying to get the times needed for the prizes on the LWG stages but that will require some planning I think.