PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Best weapon element?

Sarthraa
Oct 24, 2010, 01:10 AM
I just got 4 of those amusement tickets or whatever they are called from beating Maximum Attack X (any stage) with the help of LUNA SEA, and I was wondering what the best element is for my new weapons? Light I'm assuming, right? Thanks.

Alexandria
Oct 24, 2010, 02:10 AM
Well, keep in mind you don't have to buy 1 of each. Generally the spear and twin sabers will be your best deal. I got light, dark, and earth twin sabers, and a fire spear with mine. Though I'm kind of regretting getting the light one, since there's Hyakka Ryoran and all that. It was like 60 levels away at the time though...

Izuna
Oct 24, 2010, 02:27 AM
There is no best element.
Get whatever colour you like, or the opposite of the enemy you like killing the most.

Retniwreven
Oct 24, 2010, 03:59 AM
I seem to use Light, Ice, Ground, and Dark the most, with Fire and Electric being really situational to the mission.

8BitGinno
Oct 24, 2010, 12:36 PM
I seem to use Light, Ice, Ground, and Dark the most, with Fire and Electric being really situational to the mission.

I'd have to agree with this. Ice would be Neudaiz mobs I suppose? And Earth Moatoob. Just seems like I myself run into dark and electric elemental enemies more often.

BIG OLAF
Oct 24, 2010, 12:42 PM
I'd have to agree with this. Ice would be Neudaiz mobs I suppose? And Earth Moatoob. Just seems like I myself run into dark and electric elemental enemies more often.

Probably because of all the Electronic Brain & SEED Express you were/are doing to get that Brain Spiral :-P.

8BitGinno
Oct 24, 2010, 12:43 PM
Probably because of all the Electronic Brain & SEED Express you were/are doing to get that Brain Spiral :-P.

GET OUTTA MY HEAD

MistyWaters
Oct 24, 2010, 12:46 PM
GET OUTTA MY HEAD

Pbbb, but you don't want those ugly looking gloves, right?

BIG OLAF
Oct 24, 2010, 12:48 PM
GET OUTTA MY HEAD

But...I've always been there....:blush:

There is no best element.
Get whatever colour you like, or the opposite of the enemy you like killing the most.

This^. Every element gets used at one point or another, so there is no set-in-stone "best" one.

8BitGinno
Oct 24, 2010, 01:06 PM
Pbbb, but you don't want those ugly looking gloves, right?

No, no. You're right. I couldn't care less about those gloves. > >
You hear that PSP?! I don't want them! So don't give me any of that filth. (Heh heh heh..)

On topic: My favorite color of the rainbow is light element since I'm not in the ruins that often I suppose.