PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 High damage...Makes me feel like a noob.

Khabarakh
Oct 25, 2010, 10:43 AM
Most damage dealt, under Ranking...

my top 5 are

1. 32565
2. 15892
3. 11671
4. 11562
5. 9103

I'm at 6106. not even sure how I got that. How do people get such High damage? 80% dark rifle double charge against angelus with rifle advance, full custom power... etc. lol . It seems rediculous to me.

xBladeM6x
Oct 25, 2010, 10:51 AM
80 Chain + Diga at high level = Massive Damage! :D

Pavichokche
Oct 25, 2010, 11:44 AM
80% dark rifle double charge against angelus with rifle advance, full custom power... etc. lol . It seems rediculous to me.

The max elemental percentage you can get from a drop is 60% (unless there are some special items that go beyond that).

But yeah, those numbers make me feel like a noob too. However, as xBladeM6x said, it's all about building a massive chain and then releasing a powerful PA/tech.
Plus, who really cares how much damage someone has dealt "this one time". Just have fun and enjoy your game :D

Khabarakh
Oct 25, 2010, 11:48 AM
The max elemental percentage you can get from a drop is 60% (unless there are some special items that go beyond that).

But yeah, those numbers make me feel like a noob too. However, as xBladeM6x said, it's all about building a massive chain and then releasing a powerful PA/tech.
Plus, who really cares how much damage someone has dealt "this one time". Just have fun and enjoy your game :D

haha ok. It just bothers me that I was number 1 in ONE THING, then I started getting more cards and now im not even in the top ten for over half of them

Pavichokche
Oct 25, 2010, 11:55 AM
Yeah, that's the cold hard reality of life: There is always someone better than you. But as I said, it doesn't matter as long as you're enjoying yourself. Plus, people who are killing the rankings for things like "most monsters killed" clearly have A LOT of time on their hands. This means that you shouldn't concern yourself with them, they obviously have no life/obligations/responsibilities :D

WHlTEKNIGHT
Oct 25, 2010, 12:38 PM
I have 910 something, maybe thats me on your list lol but I have no idea how I hit that much and I am only level 93

Broken_L_button
Oct 25, 2010, 12:40 PM
Yeah, that's the cold hard reality of life: There is always someone better than you. But as I said, it doesn't matter as long as you're enjoying yourself. Plus, people who are killing the rankings for things like "most monsters killed" clearly have A LOT of time on their hands. This means that you shouldn't concern yourself with them, they obviously have no live/obligations/responsibilities :D

Exactly. Getting too good at a game is usually a sign that you've been neglecting something rather important *cough*RL*cough*. And, besides, the high damage record is only important if you want the title reward, and, by extension, all titles.

...Heh, seems like I got a bad cough there.

Chukie sue
Oct 25, 2010, 12:56 PM
Even after seeing those numbers I still feel pretty awesome after hitting 1000+ with my Magana Slayer 8)

Evegodenraven
Oct 25, 2010, 03:02 PM
you just have to pull out your nice weapons you have that you know yo ucan use and get nice damage on. with a chain of 20 i could do 3-4.5k dmg with my knuckle PA's i'm using a Gudda Las Leord thats extended. plus i'm a hunter so we are knuckle heads for damage =P

i think my damage list right now is like

me- 14k
alex-11-13k
navi 10k
then 9k
then 8k.

you just have to build up nice chains to get your dmg up high.... but i don't believe 20k+ damage is possible right now... o-o maybe with diga(chain 80+) or maybe a sword pa.... i have no idea

Crimson The FOmar
Oct 25, 2010, 03:05 PM
80 Chain + Diga at high level = Massive Damage! :D

I DEFINITELY wouldn't be able to sustain a chain up to 80 without breaking it accidentaly :-o

NDW
Oct 25, 2010, 03:13 PM
but i don't believe 20k+ damage is possible right now... o-o maybe with diga(chain 80+) or maybe a sword pa.... i have no idea

32,767 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySQ1y8OQPNE#t=2m48s) is the highest I've seen.

Khabarakh
Oct 25, 2010, 04:14 PM
32,767 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySQ1y8OQPNE#t=2m48s) is the highest I've seen.

Thats the EXACT damage thats at the top of my list. Maybe thats the max possible?

FOkyasuta
Oct 25, 2010, 05:10 PM
So Who Here Ranks As The Most Damaging "HUcast" Here?

Ryna
Oct 25, 2010, 05:10 PM
Thats the EXACT damage thats at the top of my list. Maybe thats the max possible?

Assuming the damage number is stored as a 16 bit signed integer, 32,767 would be the maximum value.

pso_crash
Oct 25, 2010, 05:14 PM
Assuming the damage number is stored as a 16 bit signed integer, 32,767 would be the maximum value.

Now we all know what number to shoot for. :-P

8BitGinno
Oct 25, 2010, 07:35 PM

Yeah, that's going on my to do list. That's the best mob to try it on as well since you can control it's element. :D

Alexandria
Oct 25, 2010, 08:11 PM
Yeah, that's going on my to do list. That's the best mob to try it on as well since you can control it's element. :D

Also those mobs take 30% additional elemental damage.

8BitGinno
Oct 25, 2010, 10:57 PM
Also those mobs take 30% additional elemental damage.

Didn't know that. All the better. :D

Evegodenraven
Oct 25, 2010, 11:09 PM

when i ment 20k+ is the highest i ment legitly =P

they did make a couple cheats that increase different things. i think theres like 3 different ones to increase your dmg
1. atk stats = 9999 (increases your charcaters stats)
2. upgrade weapons = 9999 atk (increases your weapons stats)
3. incrase (type) dmg (increases your overall dmg)

when i ment they might be cheated i mean those people don't want to expose themselves as hcheaters so they keep their dmg levels low.

even with the best equipment the highest you should see is around 20k. maybe 25k max but it all depends. but over 30k+ or even 22k+ is way to much.

i managed to get a 60 chain and then brake it with my sword to do a 14k+ hit.....

now... if you really want to kow how much dmg these people must do... i'm sure they could pull a nice 2k+ dmg per hit with normal attacks.
then with a pa with no chain they could probably get a 2.5k to 3k per hit.

now just imagen how insane their dmg would be with just a 5 chain. maybe 5k? i might be wrong i'm just guessing.
if they could pull some kind of chain with some random player in the game and they brake it themself after it's a nice number. how much do you think they can pull off with no effort? they could probably take down Angelsus or what ever that bosses name in 1 hit with a 5 chain. who knows?

i just don't believe anyone could pull off a 20k+ single hit as of right now unless they cheat..

GoldenFalcon
Oct 26, 2010, 12:34 AM
1 Person Party: Damage Bonus = 200% + 12.5% x (Chain# - 1)

200% + 12.5% x (81 - 1) = 1200%

Damage = (BaseTEC + WeaponTEC * Attribute - EnemyMND [negligible]) / 5
Attribute = 100% +/- (30% + Weapon Attribute + Attribute Corrections)
Attribute Corrections: Each linked Technic of the correct attribute provides 5%.
& There is an additional 30% when using the correct attribute against the enemies Jeris, Zoldillan, and Dago Gujeri.

(1212 + 1113 * (100% + 30% + 35% + 5% x 4 + 30% + 3% (Full-Custom) + ??% (Empower Ground)) - who cares) * 210% (Diga) * 110% (Ground Advance) * 154% (Critical Power) / 5 = 2622

2622 x 1200% = 31466

Since Empower Ground is at least a 20% attribute bonus, there's no foul play with their damage, just luck (critical)

That was fun to put together, I guess

(Info taken from PSPedia2, credit goes to them)

Eclipsed57
Oct 26, 2010, 12:51 AM
there is a youtube video of some guy showing how to do this, i think on japanese version. but basicly just got a jeris in a corner, use a very low lvl lightning dagger to build up combo, jellen, then diga. and did the 30k+ or whatever max is

GoldenFalcon
Oct 26, 2010, 12:57 AM
there is a youtube video of some guy showing how to do this, i think on japanese version. but basicly just got a jeris in a corner, use a very low lvl lightning dagger to build up combo, jellen, then diga. and did the 30k+ or whatever max is

(The number is a link to that video)

And my previous post was completely based on validating that video as well, funny how that is

cold_eXistenZ
Oct 27, 2010, 01:03 PM
I'm proud of 6100 :D