I.e : What Level i Should be
armor
units
weapons
Ect.

neilp4453
Oct 26, 2010, 03:42 AM
If you want the best chance:

I'm sure the mission with Karen will probably be the toughest. The less time you spend in the mission, the better your chances of S-ranking it.

I found that the other mission will probably depend on high damage per second since it is a timed mission. It isn't difficult to complete though.

Level -> Capped...though many people did it when the cap was 170.
Armor -> High % Dark
Units -> Har/Quick or Har/Smart; LPC or LKK; I believe megid doesn't affect you in story missions so a vijeri/resist may not be of use in this mission....not sure though
Weapons -> Knowing your class would help. High% Light weapons.

BlackAlphaG
Oct 27, 2010, 11:34 AM
Since you're going for the Sion, I'll assume you're a fighter, so your best bet would be being around 175-180 (I got it at 177) for the second run, which is the harder of the two. If you're FM, around 140 is possible for the 1st run, which I got at around there. Units, I would say a power unit of some sort, although it's possible with just a skill save if you're close to cap (As a Fighmaster). Maxed PA's would also be better then lower ones (Obvious statement is obvious?) and TD again, if you're Fighmaster. That made it pretty easy for me. Also, the times for the runs are:
Beat Road to Rykros 2 in under 6:00minutes.
Beat A Brighter Day 2 in under 11:00 minutes and Karen CANNOT die.
Hope that helps.