PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Damn you PSP2

PinkyMonkey
Oct 26, 2010, 01:56 AM
I bought a controller for my Wii so I can replay PSO now >.>

And worse.. my wife caught me buying shoes for one of my female characters (AKA my real life wallet just Shizuru'ed and I just got 10 urgent shoe shopping "youbetter be paying attention this time" urgent messages).

I think I better smash the disk now before more problems happen.

BIG OLAF
Oct 26, 2010, 02:14 AM
I bought a controller for my Wii so I can replay PSO now >.>

And worse.. my wife caught me buying shoes for one of my female characters (AKA my real life wallet just Shizuru'ed and I just got 10 urgent shoe shopping "youbetter be paying attention this time" urgent messages).

I think I better smash the disk now before more problems happen.

You lost me at "I bought a controller for my Wii"...

Eclipsed57
Oct 26, 2010, 02:23 AM
^^^ same, lol

blace
Oct 26, 2010, 02:29 AM
So you're saying that once you started playing PSO (why the hell did you put this in the PSPo2 forum is beyond me), your wife jacked your wallet and went on a shoe shopping spree?

At least, that's what I think you're trying to say, otherwise I'm as hopelessly lost as the other two.

d19xx
Oct 26, 2010, 03:47 AM

pso_crash
Oct 26, 2010, 04:05 AM
I'm not sure if you are serious, but good luck with your problem.

Mike
Oct 26, 2010, 05:22 AM
Because having a wife hijack your wallet to buy shoes only happens in Japan :confused:

d19xx
Oct 26, 2010, 05:49 AM
Because having a wife hijack your wallet to buy shoes only happens in Japan :confused:

You missed the wii controller and the rests of his posts. But yeah I get it, I don't want to turn this into an argument...

8BitGinno
Oct 26, 2010, 08:34 AM
What did I just read?

Never have I been so confused. :(

Mike
Oct 26, 2010, 09:08 AM
You missed the wii controller and the rests of his posts. But yeah I get it, I don't want to turn this into an argument...
So then what are you connecting to Japan? I don't see it.

Redboigoi
Oct 26, 2010, 10:19 AM
Some how, I highly doubt your married or even old enough to get married..

pso_crash
Oct 26, 2010, 12:17 PM
So then what are you connecting to Japan? I don't see it.
I think he means the poor logic and lack of sentence structure is common to people who don't have a strong grip on the english language because he/she grew up in a country where english isn't the first language.

And what makes you think his wife took his wallet? It looks like he is saying he got busted shoe shopping.

Scau-Demon
Oct 26, 2010, 01:18 PM
Umm... your wife cought you buying shoes for your female character and got mad/made fun of you?
I don't know..
I is confoosed.

Pavichokche
Oct 26, 2010, 01:33 PM
Better than getting caught going out with your PSO character xD You should end this forbidden romance now

Scau-Demon
Oct 26, 2010, 01:48 PM
Heh, that reminded me...^..I made a female char on psp2 just to mess with lonely nerds looking for a date:-P well, that and they have higher pp lol.
person- hey cutie, wanna go out?
me- sure!
person- alright, come to my room
me- Okay! oh, wait. btw, im a guy. get a life!
30 seconds of akward silence and or crying smiley and.... *you have been removed from the party*
PSP2- $40. Messing with lonely kids- priceless

Crazyleo
Oct 26, 2010, 01:51 PM
Heh, that reminded me...^..I made a female char on psp2 just to mess with lonely nerds looking for a date:-P well, that and they have higher pp lol.
me- sure!
30 seconds of akward silence and or crying smiley and.... *you have been removed from the party*

ROFLMAO :razz:

Broken_L_button
Oct 26, 2010, 01:52 PM
What is this, I don't even...

me- sure!

You, sir, have earned my respect and admiration.

Scau-Demon
Oct 26, 2010, 02:31 PM
You, sir, have earned my respect and admiration.

Yay! *Crosses 'earn Broken_L_button's respect' off of my 'things to do before I die' list* hmm.. what is next.. skydiving? nah... make oprah cry on live t.v.? nah... OOH! eat a bag of popcorn AFTER earning Borken_L_buttons respect. perfect!
Well, off to make some popcorn... and mess with lonely nerds.:-D

DarkPhoton
Oct 26, 2010, 03:00 PM
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

chaoelite
Oct 26, 2010, 04:01 PM

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Trying to confuse em even more i see lol

chibiLegolas
Oct 26, 2010, 04:11 PM
I think the only part I understand is that he spent $ to buy a N64 controller to play PSO on the Wii.

And yes, I've been pissed at my husband for spending too much time on games from time to time. Though I'm not sure if I'd get revenge by wasting money on shopping.

d19xx
Oct 26, 2010, 05:49 PM
I think he means the poor logic and lack of sentence structure is common to people who don't have a strong grip on the english language because he/she grew up in a country where english isn't the first language.

And what makes you think his wife took his wallet? It looks like he is saying he got busted shoe shopping.

That's not what I mean. Seriously guys, don't take what I said so negatively. I think this pic best explain what I'm trying to say.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4s5pmFL_ZlQ/R8rfXhdFKKI/AAAAAAAAAN4/X6KQZfYh9zU/s1600-h/JAPAN+MOTIVATIONAL+POSTER.jpg

Pavichokche
Oct 26, 2010, 05:52 PM

My...brain...hurts from reading this entire sentence... ooouuuch ><

DarkPhoton
Oct 26, 2010, 05:56 PM
My...brain...hurts from reading this entire sentence... ooouuuch ><

So one time, I was knee deep in a midgets ass when suddenly I realize... I don't even like fish.

Scau-Demon
Oct 26, 2010, 06:05 PM
So one time, I was knee deep in a midgets ass when suddenly I realize... I don't even like fish.

Oh my god! You had that happen too?!?
What about when you're completely naked running through a field of poison ivy and thorn bushes and you remember.. you forgot to brush your teeth that last tuesday?

DarkPhoton
Oct 26, 2010, 06:07 PM
Ohhh I've been there.

And one time, I licked a toaster. It wasn't even mine... I still walk funny.

Scau-Demon
Oct 26, 2010, 06:11 PM
Wow.
How about when I ate that can of dog food and was never able to wear purple socks again?

Pavichokche
Oct 26, 2010, 06:13 PM
^ Damn...meth is a hell of a drug...

DarkPhoton
Oct 26, 2010, 06:22 PM
Never did that, But once I was in my neighbors pool, My dog never spoke to me again.

Scau-Demon
Oct 26, 2010, 06:24 PM
Poor dog...after that waffle... he was never the same.

DarkPhoton
Oct 26, 2010, 06:34 PM
This is bad, and you should feel bad.

Scau-Demon
Oct 26, 2010, 06:35 PM
Oh I do, I do.. that waffle changed all of our lives.. the horror.. THE HOROR!!!

DarkPhoton
Oct 26, 2010, 06:52 PM
Make sure the waffle has the consistency of a brick before spreading it on your toast. That should rectify the situation.

Scau-Demon
Oct 26, 2010, 07:04 PM
But what about the cream cheese? when do I throw the midgits at that to complete the process?

DarkPhoton
Oct 26, 2010, 07:06 PM
After you put the dog in the blender, mix the cream cheese in and put it on frappe.

Scau-Demon
Oct 26, 2010, 07:11 PM
I see. But my blender is on vacation in hawaii right now, shold i use my shoehorn instead?

DarkPhoton
Oct 26, 2010, 07:15 PM
I would use a air conditioner.

Scau-Demon
Oct 26, 2010, 07:19 PM
Of course! It seems so obvious now. Ah but wait, I'm using my air conditioner to cook the toast!

DarkPhoton
Oct 26, 2010, 08:26 PM
you should be using your cat to cook the toast. Honestly, who uses an air conditioner for toast? that's just silly

Scau-Demon
Oct 26, 2010, 08:50 PM
But I threw my cat at the mailman for causing the problem with the waffle in the first place!

DarkPhoton
Oct 26, 2010, 11:06 PM
Get a new one. Be sure that its aged properly.

Scau-Demon
Oct 27, 2010, 08:08 AM
Oh alright, thanks! Let's hop I can get this done before the sun rises on my orange tree.

Razia1970
Oct 27, 2010, 10:54 AM
Well I think he means this (maybe I understand because I am no native speaker either)

Damn you PSP2... I liked you so much that I even bought a Controller for my Wii so I can replay PSO....

My wife caught me buying shoes for me female char and so she forced me to go on a shopping tour with her and buying shoes in RL.

Scau-Demon
Oct 27, 2010, 05:14 PM
Well I think he means this (maybe I understand because I am no native speaker either)

Damn you PSP2... I liked you so much that I even bought a Controller for my Wii so I can replay PSO....

My wife caught me buying shoes for me female char and so she forced me to go on a shopping tour with her and buying shoes in RL.

Nonsense! We all know the waffle is what caused his problem!

Seth Astra
Oct 27, 2010, 05:18 PM
How is this not in FKL by now?

Scau-Demon
Oct 27, 2010, 05:31 PM
FKL? I know not what dat meanz..

MistyWaters
Oct 27, 2010, 10:31 PM
Ohhh I've been there.

And one time, I licked a toaster. It wasn't even mine... I still walk funny.

You still walk funny because you hammered your hand to your knee, right?