PDA

View Full Version : Movie Theater

xBladeM6x
Oct 26, 2010, 10:05 AM
So I didn't know there was a movie theater in the game. Anyways, it's behind Chelsea's desk in the main branch of Clad 6. It's a pretty nice little feature for those who can capture footage and put it on youtube, or just want to watch something you may have missed again. ^^

To unlock this feature:

- Beat story mode.

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/6812/snap007h.png

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/903/snap008.png

Thanks Pavichokche (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=62140)

BIG OLAF
Oct 26, 2010, 10:10 AM
Yes, I discovered that a couple of weeks ago, and was pleasantly surprised by it's addition. I used it to prove to my friends that Chelsea's chest bounced at least six times in the 40-ish second long clip "Chelsea's Tour de Force" (which is probably some kind of record).

Micro
Oct 26, 2010, 10:12 AM
Indeed, a pretty nice feature. First thing I re-watched was the Kraz vs Go Vahra scene. :lol:

8BitGinno
Oct 26, 2010, 10:24 AM
What? I did not know this..

Checking this out. :-)

Crimson The FOmar
Oct 26, 2010, 10:24 AM
Huh, I DID NOT notice this, nice addition!

xBladeM6x
Oct 26, 2010, 10:42 AM
What? I did not know this..

Checking this out. :-)

Huh, I DID NOT notice this, nice addition!
Yeah I figured it wasn't just me who didn't know about this so I figured I would make a topic about it. At least I'm not alone in this. ^^;

Pavichokche
Oct 26, 2010, 12:00 PM
I hadn't noticed that either. It appears that it becomes available upon completioin of the story mode (after getting the "game clear" on your save file).

Here's two screens :D
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/6812/snap007h.png
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/903/snap008.png

xBladeM6x
Oct 26, 2010, 12:13 PM
I hadn't noticed that either. It appears that it becomes available upon completioin of the story mode (after getting the "game clear" on your save file).

Here's two screens :D

Thanks! Added to the main post!

Scau-Demon
Oct 26, 2010, 12:16 PM
Checked it out, and it's a great feature that, somehow, in my 200+ hours of playing I never noticed..^^;
Anyways, I was thinking the tickets you get from some missions would be used here for bonus features? But apparently not, at the moment I have two red and one blue tickets, they say they're used to put on a live concert. Anyone have an idea of what they would be used for? I'm thinking that Sega might actually do an event or some form of an update for the US/EU servers for a change, where these would be used, but thats probably not going to happen.
Or are they used in the theater, and I'm just missing something?

Kurosu
Oct 26, 2010, 12:18 PM
Way ahead (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181190) of you. ;)

xBladeM6x
Oct 26, 2010, 12:19 PM
Checked it out, and it's a great feature that, somehow, in my 200+ hours of playing I never noticed..^^;
Anyways, I was thinking the tickets you get from some missions would be used here for bonus features? But apparently not, at the moment I have two red and one blue tickets, they say they're used to put on a live concert. Anyone have an idea of what they would be used for? I'm thinking that Sega might actually do an event or some form of an update for the US/EU servers for a change, where these would be used, but thats probably not going to happen.
It's a good speculation, but at this point it really doesn't matter considering we can use the JP DLC and it's pretty much all in english anyways. :bday:

pso_crash
Oct 26, 2010, 12:35 PM
Oh, wow! I didn't know about this. I will check it out later thanks!

Scau-Demon
Oct 26, 2010, 12:57 PM
It's a good speculation, but at this point it really doesn't matter considering we can use the JP DLC and it's pretty much all in english anyways. :bday:

I suppose.. but I can't use the DLC missions.. I did everything I'm supposed to, even had somone who had done it walk me through step by step, didn't work for me at all..:nono:
Anyways. What exactly are the tickets used for?

xBladeM6x
Oct 26, 2010, 01:04 PM
I suppose.. but I can't use the DLC missions.. I did everything I'm supposed to, even had somone who had done it walk me through step by step, didn't work for me at all..:nono:
Anyways. What exactly are the tickets used for?
I believe for trade missions (DLC) and other "music themed" missions. (DLC again)

Broken_L_button
Oct 26, 2010, 01:20 PM

Those tickets are for the Tactical mission "Paris white concert" (not sure if it's the right name >.>), IIRC. You need 1 of the each of the 4 kinds of tickets per participating player to play the mission.

Scau-Demon
Oct 26, 2010, 01:21 PM
Is that a DLC mission?

Broken_L_button
Oct 26, 2010, 01:46 PM
I don't think it is...Not sure anyways; been a while since I stopped spamming Fiery fugue/Azure symphony for Type points.

Ethateral
Oct 26, 2010, 02:23 PM
I knew about this! Blade you're so behind the times! >:l

I lie... >_>

DarkPhoton
Oct 26, 2010, 03:14 PM
oh snaps! I didn't know that was there o.O

That means i can watch chelsea's champagne suv over and over.....

I like the attack i swear D:

RenzokukenZ
Oct 26, 2010, 04:46 PM
I have about 300+ hours in this game, and I never knew about this. But in my defense, I never went back to the Little Wing office once I beaten story mode the first time.

Funny how there were no notifications about this when you beat the game...

Razor (Blue)
Oct 26, 2010, 05:04 PM
I noticed it was there after walking around and talking to everyone after beatting story mode. It's a nice little bouns only one thing annoys me about it. The one movie that let's you hear Lumia voice clearly is not listed. They comptele miss it out that sucks has she's my favtiore character in the game.