PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Little Wing License (code problem)

Vendal
Oct 26, 2010, 03:36 PM
So i attempted to get my little wing license today, but when i enter my code into the playstation network store just as it says it says code is not valid! what do i do to succesfully claim my little wing license and log onto the store?
If anyone could just give me info if they had the same problem or whatever on how to fix it.
I was trying to download it via PS3 is it perhaps a code that only works through the PSP playstation store?

blace
Oct 27, 2010, 03:15 AM
It's like asking if you can download PS3 games onto the PSP. But yeah, PSP services only work on PSP and vice versa.

ethan110
Oct 27, 2010, 08:09 AM
So i attempted to get my little wing license today, but when i enter my code into the playstation network store just as it says it says code is not valid! what do i do to succesfully claim my little wing license and log onto the store?
If anyone could just give me info if they had the same problem or whatever on how to fix it.
I was trying to download it via PS3 is it perhaps a code that only works through the PSP playstation store?

yes only on psp store or use media go or your psp

Vendal
Oct 27, 2010, 12:43 PM
Where do i get this item? iI need it for the S rank armor sweet. And I'd really appreciate it since im still on A rank armor at lvl 76

Vendal
Oct 27, 2010, 12:45 PM
Where do i get this item? iI need it for the S rank armor sweet. And I'd really appreciate it since im still on A rank armor at lvl 76
whoops wrong thread. And I did finally manage to get online yesterday. Odlly without ever obtaining the license online. I attempted touse the code but it told me it was not valid. Either way im online and gaming just fine thanks guys!

Razor (Blue)
Oct 27, 2010, 02:19 PM
Has your online I probably don't need to post it but download it with remote play also works