PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a MAG cell 502

Xaken
Mar 4, 2001, 07:12 PM
At this point I don't care if it's a dupe, I just want a cell (my Kama just doesn't do it for me).

All the stuff I have is legit (as in, i found it myself), so I don't have anything real great.

I do have a Guardian Armor (the level 75 stuff) with 4 slots. I purchased it from the shop (bought 2 actually, the deal was too sweet).

I also have the majority of the basic 9 star rares. Some with good %s.

Cheech
Mar 4, 2001, 07:16 PM
I have a mag cell 502. I'm looking for high % weapons (really only 45%+ to dark and machine only) Or if there is about 30%+ to two or more, thats good also. List what you have.

Xaken
Mar 4, 2001, 11:15 PM
Well, your price seems a bit high to me since I expect that any cell I get will be a dupe.

The things I have include:

Flowen's Sword: 40% Mach, 30% Dark
Blade Dance: 35% Nat, 50% Beast, 20% Mach
Brionic: 55% Beast
Slicer of Assassin: 20% Beast, 35% Dark
Diska of Braveman: 35% Nat, 35% Beast
M&A60 Vise: 45% Mach

That's really all that stand out as being significant in %. A lot of this I use fairly regularly, so I don't think I'd be trading it easily.

If I was here trading for legit items that I plan on really using it would be a different story, but I don't plan on getting a legit MAG cell.

Cheech
Mar 4, 2001, 11:44 PM
Sorry, not interested.

Xaken
Mar 5, 2001, 07:04 PM
My request for a cell still stands.

Manifest
Mar 6, 2001, 08:02 PM
I also am looking for mag cells. Im tired of my soma. I have:
Double saber+20
varista
shock pallasch+8
railgun+4
lockgun+2
ogre/power
general/power+

AL
Mar 6, 2001, 10:36 PM
Xaken, just do the quest 'Fake in Yellow' on Very-Hard diff. You face nothing but rappies and they are the ones that drop cells. You probably won't get anything your first run, so do it a couple times and you should get a cell. Also, make sure that if a blue rappy (Al Rappy) is there that you kill it. It will probably drop a cell. Hope this helps.

scott311
Mar 7, 2001, 12:52 AM
Xaken, some guy dropped a couple 213cells in a game I was playing in. I can give you one if you want.

[email protected]

Heero_Yuy
Mar 7, 2001, 01:27 AM
How do you play a quest multiple times? After i play it is becomes darkened and unable to play

Arcadean
Mar 7, 2001, 02:29 AM
you have to beat all the quests on that mode of difficulty to unlock all the quests so you can do them over.

kazee
Mar 7, 2001, 04:07 AM
not necessarily Arcadean....
What u can do is that u play the quest and kill all the Rappies u can find BUT do not go and claim your money back at the Hunter's Guild. Just Quit the game and it will save. Continue again and you can select the quest again.
I am planning to play this quests to death until i find a mag cell http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif