PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Fluge: Healer or Killer?

RenzokukenZ
Oct 28, 2010, 09:01 PM
As we all know, Fluge is one the cast's best SUVs as it is the ultimate healing skill. It can fully heal, revive, remove status effects, and grant long-lasting buffs. But can it also kill?

I speak of course of an incident that occured to me in an online party. We were finished with Flaming Horns and began our little celebration of showing off weapons and PAs. My blast gauge was full so I decided to use my Fluge. As expected, everyone was buffed...except the party leader, who was killed on the spot. We were all confused, but in the end I dismissed it as a freak glitch in the system.

Has this ever happened to anyone else, or can I boast on being the only Cast to kill someone with Fluge?

kongajinken
Oct 28, 2010, 09:13 PM
That's awesome. I give you a medal.

WildSevenBlue
Oct 28, 2010, 09:39 PM
That's awesome. I give you a medal.

me too, cuz that sounds like one of the very few WTF moments in PSP2

Pavichokche
Oct 29, 2010, 12:12 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pGOnGM04xgk/SfldXSI61QI/AAAAAAAAG8I/2PPbEoSL6tk/s400/You+little+Bastard.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Those moments are great. I once randomly got 1HKOd in the very beginning of this one mission...just standing there, trying to snipe some far-away enemies.

The answer, by the way, is no. That ability can't be used to kill enemies.

However, maybe in another 200 uses it will glitch up again and...kill the party leader again xD

Hrith
Oct 29, 2010, 05:52 PM
The most logical explanation is that the leader lagged during the fight against Bil De Golus, was hit for more damage that he had HP, and the game caught up after a while.
It can happen, but it's rare, you usually get disconnected.

Alexandria
Oct 29, 2010, 06:01 PM
Actually, something like that happened to me today. We had just finished lightning beasts, we went down and broke the boxes, and I know it wasn't lag, because I was able to pick up all the drops. After we picked everything up, I nanoblasted, and I took like 500 damage for no reason. The other people saw it on their screen too. Was weird. o .o

RenzokukenZ
Oct 29, 2010, 06:33 PM
The most logical explanation is that the leader lagged during the fight against Bil De Golus, was hit for more damage that he had HP, and the game caught up after a while.
It can happen, but it's rare, you usually get disconnected.

That would make sense, but no one was lagging throughout the mission. As I said, we were all moving around using PA's and such, and he was killed the moment Fluge finished its effect. I think it may have something to do with a server glitch, as with Alexandria's case.

cold_eXistenZ
Oct 30, 2010, 02:10 AM
I use a rod for healing and buffs, i've never used Fluge as it's a waste of a Cast hunter's time and blast charge (in my opinion), but i would have loved to have witnessed that, a shame you couldn't capture it!

blace
Oct 30, 2010, 02:20 AM
You, sir, have earned my respect, now you gotta somehow convince those pervs to do some actual runs and murder them when they're least expecting it.

DarkPhoton
Oct 30, 2010, 03:33 AM
You, sir, have earned my respect, now you gotta somehow convince those pervs to do some actual runs and murder them when they're least expecting it.

thats what black beast is for.

Evegodenraven
Oct 30, 2010, 03:38 AM

maybe i should have made a beast hunter =P

Biolizard13
Dec 15, 2010, 04:36 PM

I'll get right on it sir.

As a fellow cast that also uses Fluge, I'd never expect something so evil to come out of it xD I'll try a few runs, and see if it ever happens to me.

RenzokukenZ
Dec 15, 2010, 04:41 PM
Never thought I'd see this thread pop up again. Well, since it's here, might as well drop some news. It has happened again :-o

This time during an Angelus fight I used Fluge and not one, but TWO, party members died thanks to that. No lag, and Angelus wasn't doing any attack at the time. Tis strange.

I guess just to be safe, if you see me in your party, and I use Fluge, pray that it doesn't glitch ^^;

Biolizard13
Dec 15, 2010, 04:49 PM
Never thought I'd see this thread pop up again. Well, since it's here, might as well drop some news. It has happened again :-o

This time during an Angelus fight I used Fluge and not one, but TWO, party members died thanks to that. No lag, and Angelus wasn't doing any attack at the time. Tis strange.

I guess just to be safe, if you see me in your party, and I use Fluge, pray that it doesn't glitch ^^;

Good thing I forgot to check the date of the last post and went ahead and posted anyway huh?

I just want to know if Sega knows about this glitch, and if they do, hope they fix it. :P

Wayu
Dec 16, 2010, 07:38 AM
To answer your topic question:

Does the Lancelot's wings heal? Nope. There's your answer.

Unfortunately, this isn't C:G, so you're just terribly unlucky. I laugh at your misfortune.

-Wayu

RenzokukenZ
Dec 16, 2010, 07:55 AM
I'm pretty sure the misfortunate ones are the ones who died thanks to Fluge.

I may just use this for an RP post...

Wayu
Dec 16, 2010, 07:56 AM
LOL.

Nice idea. A malfunction in the Fluge system caused an unlikely, yet tragic death. Ren is being held accountable for manslaughter...

-Wayu

RenzokukenZ
Dec 16, 2010, 08:06 AM
Followed by a double homicide from the same malfunction a few months later. I would gladly go with it, to tell the truth

Wayu
Dec 16, 2010, 08:13 AM
Hyuga Ryght was forced to recall all Fluge units for recheck or something.

-Wayu

RenzokukenZ
Dec 16, 2010, 08:19 AM
And found out they were all tampered with by someone within Yomei or Tenora, in an act to sabatoge GRM and to gain more resources for themselves.

Wayu
Dec 16, 2010, 08:26 AM
We need to stop conspiring about RP stuff and refocus on the stupidity of your wings, sir.

-Wayu

RenzokukenZ
Dec 16, 2010, 08:33 AM
My wings are just fine. It's not my fault that certain people just can't seem to accept the healing they offer and instead choose death. It's like they see the bright light and think they're going to heaven.

Idiots.

Wayu
Dec 16, 2010, 08:33 AM
It's actually red light on the ground, not white light lol.

-Wayu

RenzokukenZ
Dec 16, 2010, 08:39 AM
And notice that it's actually red rings?

The Red Rings of Death

Wayu
Dec 16, 2010, 08:41 AM
It's an XBOX 360!!!

-Wayu

RenzokukenZ
Dec 16, 2010, 08:51 AM
Well there we go. Mystery solved.

Turns out Microsoft has tried to destroy GRM by implementing their Xbox 360 technology into the Fluge units.

Blizz3112
Dec 17, 2010, 12:55 PM
There will always be glitches... I got stuck in a wall for a while during (I think) battle with Mother Brain. I could only heal, since I couldn't avoid her attacks, but after a while I broke free... glitches are funny if they don't happen too often... ^^