PDA

View Full Version : Planning a "Final Phantasy Zero" PSZ runthrough!

Chaos Rappy
Oct 30, 2010, 07:49 PM
So, the way this works is simple: we run through all seven areas on the game in a row, no stopping through them. It can be done on Hard or Normal, but I would MUCH more prefer on SH, due to it being better on the drops and EXP side. ;P

I wish to recruit up to four people for this, however, as it just doesn't feel right with only two or three. I hope to see some young, fresh faces join me in this, or even some older, wiser ones. XP

DoubleJG
Oct 30, 2010, 08:00 PM
I have been wanting to play PSZ lately, but my schedule is super funky. When were you planning on doing this? The only time that I can think of where I'd be able to sit down and dedicate 2-3hours to a game in one sitting would be this upcoming Tuesday :/

Seth Astra
Oct 30, 2010, 08:04 PM
I really want to, but my wi-fi is down. If it's up when you do this, I'll be there.

Chaos Rappy
Oct 30, 2010, 09:46 PM
Well, I was kinda hoping to be able to do this tonight... :/

However, I guess I can try and find a good time available for others. The option's still in the air for everyone else, though. Just leave your FC and a time you can be available (if not now), and we'll see what we can do. ;P

Windancer
Oct 30, 2010, 11:04 PM
I would like to join this i'm available on monday and tuesday of this week. sorry workin tonight :( I could do it about midnight though :) im on west coast. I'm going to be hosting PSZ at 6pm pacific on monday if you would like we could do this then

PSZFann
Nov 1, 2010, 04:20 PM
I would like to join this i'm available on monday and tuesday of this week. sorry workin tonight :( I could do it about midnight though :) im on west coast. I'm going to be hosting PSZ at 6pm pacific on monday if you would like we could do this then

thats today?!?! :) haha

Broken_L_button
Nov 1, 2010, 04:37 PM
Well, all I can say is good luck and have fun :) (having Wi-Fi access once every 2 weeks is like not having it, lol)

I'm sure it'll be a blast!

Windancer
Nov 1, 2010, 07:59 PM
I'm. Going on right now if anyone is up to joining