PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 What list of items ya think should be Extended?

Gintoki-kun
Oct 31, 2010, 03:28 PM
I been wondering which weapon I should extend because there is a limited amount of Extend Codes in this game(I am not sure since I only extended 1 weapon)

If anyone can create good legit list I will see if I have it since most of my Weapons are all GrindLv10
And yes it does include every type of weapon.

Izuna
Oct 31, 2010, 04:06 PM
o_O you could just look at the spoiler wiki and compare; I mean, even pspedia2 has Extend Data

Ceresa
Oct 31, 2010, 04:28 PM
It's a short list.

Sangeyasha (useless without extend, only any-element twins with 120% PA)
Absolute Blade (only 120% PA doubles with any element)
Drill Knuckles (only knuckles with 120% PA)
Psychowand (best rod by a mile 70% PP, 110% PA)
Soul Phoenix (only sword with +2 target = 3 target gravity break, also 120% PA)
Tsumikiri Hyori (Gotta get that renkai-incap)

Other extends are for fun, personal preference whatever.

Scau-Demon
Oct 31, 2010, 07:06 PM
It's a short list.

Sangeyasha (useless without extend, only any-element twins with 120% PA)
Absolute Blade (only 120% PA doubles with any element)
Drill Knuckles (only knuckles with 120% PA)
Psychowand (best rod by a mile 70% PP, 110% PA)
Soul Phoenix (only sword with +2 target = 3 target gravity break, also 120% PA)
Tsumikiri Hyori (Gotta get that renkai-incap)

Other extends are for fun, personal preference whatever.
Forgot one, Kokuinto Houzuki (level 5 S.E.) Be sure to unseal it by getting 2000 kills with it before you extend.

Randomness
Oct 31, 2010, 07:57 PM
Forgot one, Kokuinto Houzuki (level 5 S.E.) Be sure to unseal it by getting 2000 kills with it before you extend.

Doesn't that end up with extremely high accuracy if you unseal it? (Assuming I did my math right, its just shy of the worst S-rank twin daggers when unsealed/extended)

Broken_L_button
Oct 31, 2010, 08:04 PM
Doesn't that end up with extremely high accuracy if you unseal it? (Assuming I did my math right, its just shy of the worst S-rank twin daggers when unsealed/extended)

It ends up with 297 Acc, which is pretty ridiculous for a sword (and downright awesome). As a FO, I can reliably hit stuff 30+ levels above me from the front with it (not to mention I also freeze stuff quite often with level 5 freeze).

Izuna
Oct 31, 2010, 09:43 PM
In Ceresa's defense, Long Swords aren't worth using above personal preference anyway (as in, they're not top-tier).

Broken_L_button
Oct 31, 2010, 09:53 PM
Then again...Extend codes are also mostly for the player's personnal preference too.

dyhalt
Nov 1, 2010, 04:14 PM
Sangeyasha, Daylight Scar & Drill Knuckle

Malice913150
Nov 1, 2010, 08:23 PM
considering kokuinto's ATK after its extended makes it far stronger than all swords in the game is kinda broken too, you might as well just have a couple of those on standby with drain/freeze lol

Gintoki-kun
Nov 1, 2010, 08:44 PM
considering kokuinto's ATK after its extended makes it far stronger than all swords in the game is kinda broken too, you might as well just have a couple of those on standby with drain/freeze lol

Yeah because when you extend it after you get that 2k kill on for the unseal any effect it has goes to Lv5 @_@ It is really broken.

Malice913150
Nov 1, 2010, 09:38 PM
i mean i cant complain with it being really badass (at least it doesnt have lv5 stun amirite)

tbh i shouldve really tossed freeze on mine, drain is good and all but eh, im not good at quickly tornado breaking and runnin rofl

Sha Sha
Nov 1, 2010, 09:44 PM
People are gunna kill me for what i want to extend >>
Playblu daggers >>
I LOVE THEM

Broken_L_button
Nov 1, 2010, 09:46 PM
i mean i cant complain with it being really badass (at least it doesnt have lv5 stun amirite)

tbh i shouldve really tossed freeze on mine, drain is good and all but eh, im not good at quickly tornado breaking and runnin rofl

I don't run after tornado breaking; I stay there and let out a manly laugh while gazing at my enemies' broken (or frozen) carcasses spread upon the battlefield 8-)

...Besides, the knockdown caused by the third attack gives you plenty of room to breathe. And you can move around slightly while performing the combo, which can be just enough to avoid an attack.

Scau-Demon
Nov 1, 2010, 09:47 PM
People are gunna kill me for what i want to extend >>
Playblu daggers >>
I LOVE THEM

*Kills with my extended kokuintou* BLASPHEMY!!!

Nah lol, that's what extend codes are mainly for, extending items you like so you can use them at a higher level.

PS. (WOOT my 100th post lol.)

Megiddon
Nov 1, 2010, 11:11 PM
Sangeyasha, Daylight Scar & Drill Knuckle

Why Daylight Scar? For its high attack?

Alexandria
Nov 1, 2010, 11:34 PM
Why Daylight Scar? For its high attack?

120% PA damage. Though...I wouldn't waste a code on them, personally, since they're claws.

PinkyMonkey
Nov 1, 2010, 11:53 PM
I see these are mostly melee weapons? what about ranged?

DarkPhoton
Nov 2, 2010, 12:20 AM
I see these are mostly melee weapons? what about ranged?

Twin Yasminkovs extend the best. They are only a smidge lower then the best atk handguns, and they have stun.

PinkyMonkey
Nov 2, 2010, 08:00 PM
Twin Yasminkovs extend the best. They are only a smidge lower then the best atk handguns, and they have stun.

Cheers thanks :)

Ceresa
Nov 2, 2010, 08:16 PM
You want accuracy for gun damage not attack. Kanon Quolia/Pandora Extremes are #1 twins for damage after extend, Quolia's get stun, Pandora's get 25 more Eva.

Though there's no particular reason to use extend codes in that category since Guld Milla is close enough damage-wise from the start and the pp save is more valuable than a few points of damage.

Most guns in general only gain around 10 dmg worth of stats and a status effect, it's a shame to use extend codes on them, not too hard to find something with a status you want that does a similar amount of damage.