PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Gemaga Shirizu - help!

SC
Oct 31, 2010, 09:28 PM
I've finally beaten the Vol brothers, and now I've been against Shirizu about 5 times. And been handed every time. I'm a Vanguard level 7, level 82.

Any hints or tips to beating him would be great! I really want to kill him!

On a related note, what do I do with Gemaga Tickets?

Thanks

SC

Broken_L_button
Oct 31, 2010, 09:34 PM
I've finally beaten the Vol brothers, and now I've been against Shirizu about 5 times. And been handed every time. I'm a Vanguard level 7, level 82.

Any hints or tips to beating him would be great! I really want to kill him!

On a related note, what do I do with Gemaga Tickets?

Thanks

SC

Vasque gives you random prizes for the Gemaga tickets, or so I heard. As for Shizuru...As a Vanguard, you could spam those B.EX traps and S.EX traps to get rid of the clones then take care of the real Shizuru, or so I heard...Oh, also refrain from using knockdown/blow way attacks on him; he responds to that with an insta-kill.

EDIT: Lawl...lotsa hearsay in that post...

SC
Oct 31, 2010, 09:47 PM
So use traps, that's a given. So basically, no PA's?

And what trade quest is Vasque in?

Broken_L_button
Oct 31, 2010, 09:51 PM
Well, no PAs that cause knockdown, like diga, Assault crush and the like. The others like Blade destruction are fine, as long as you can use them without having Shizuru kill you during the animation. And you give the tickets to Vasque in Gemaga (right at the start, he's the cast next to Kunoh, the human lady in a sleek red coat).

Lolitron
Oct 31, 2010, 10:04 PM
Too many Gamega topics.

Megiddon
Nov 1, 2010, 12:45 AM
Bout the only useful thing you can get wit those tickets are Crea Doubles.

Anyway with Burst Bomber + Ex traps as a vanguard its rediculously easy to beat Shizuru, granted you can evade the occasional shot. If you can't, drop those traps and roll around like an idiot dodging his moves :)

PinkyMonkey
Nov 1, 2010, 02:49 AM
Too many Gamega topics.

Too many VGs... I fully understand any other class asking for help or well then again anyone who doesn't know about the VG/trap easymode

Fhin
Nov 1, 2010, 07:17 AM
Too many VGs... I fully understand any other class asking for help or well then again anyone who doesn't know about the VG/trap easymode

Any other class can roll gemaga with traps and some PAs so it's not always this "BR-/VA-easymode".:-?

Lolitron
Nov 1, 2010, 10:48 AM

Stop trying to be cool. I spent 10 seconds of my time using the "search" function:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183294&highlight=gemaga
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182123&highlight=gamega
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183155&highlight=gemaga
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182840&highlight=gemaga
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182706&highlight=gemaga
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182165&highlight=gemaga

r00tabaga
Nov 1, 2010, 11:14 AM
As a hunter, just spam your best Light-attribute Dbl Saber w/Cyclone Dance on him. I also like to stand right next to him when he starts firing away & he always seems to miss me.

Lolitron
Nov 1, 2010, 11:23 AM
spam Cyclone Dance on him.

You're crazy!

Fhin
Nov 1, 2010, 12:23 PM
I also like spinning around him. 8-)

SC
Nov 1, 2010, 03:14 PM
The beat double saver I got is an 34% lightning Sweet Death. I'm trying to get my VG high enough to extend Double Saber to S rank. Other wise I'm using a Double Sabic max grinded.

As it's become apparent that Stun EX traps are the way to go, I've come to the conclusion that VG mat be the best class out of the lot, minus the fact it takes forever to get anything to S Rank.

r00tabaga
Nov 1, 2010, 03:56 PM
I'm not much for traps (like some are) in PSPo2...it's funny b/c in PSO traps were my "BFF". I used to love watching two Hilda's get confused and start ripping each other's heads off. EX's are nasty though. I just don't use any. Cyclone Dance does it for me. :)

TerraBreak
Nov 1, 2010, 05:21 PM
as a hunter what i usually do is kill the 2 clones with traps then stand next to shizuru then slash-block-slash-block-gravity strike = dead ^_^

SC
Nov 1, 2010, 07:01 PM
Well, I have managed to beat Shirizu twice. I save all four of my Stun EX's for him, then bomb the living be-jesus out of him. If he still lives, its just hit and roll.

Only thing is, until I hit level 90, and make him level 100 I'm going to get naff all from him. And the four boxes I get from kicking his silver haired backside, I always get a 'Protein Can', and two monomates. The fourth box is empty. Does anyone know why it is empty? Or is it because a weapon is meant to be there?

Also, the Gemaga tickets, I done my first trade of them. I got a 'Dream Fisher'. ¬_¬ Crap!

Any help on this? About the boxes?

PinkyMonkey
Nov 1, 2010, 07:50 PM
Well, I have managed to beat Shirizu twice. I save all four of my Stun EX's for him, then bomb the living be-jesus out of him. If he still lives, its just hit and roll.

Only thing is, until I hit level 90, and make him level 100 I'm going to get naff all from him. And the four boxes I get from kicking his silver haired backside, I always get a 'Protein Can', and two monomates. The fourth box is empty. Does anyone know why it is empty? Or is it because a weapon is meant to be there?

Also, the Gemaga tickets, I done my first trade of them. I got a 'Dream Fisher'. ¬_¬ Crap!

Any help on this? About the boxes?

I have cleared it about 15 times on my 93-95 hunter and pretty much get all the same as you on the boxes. As far as using a VG, yeah they are pretty much considered the god-mode class in the game :) with (as you note) the only negative being the high extend point costs.

Sarthraa
Nov 1, 2010, 07:52 PM
You're crazy!

Honestly, I agree. Cyclone dance's first attack is a launching attack, which will trigger Shizuru's blade beam attack, which can be a 1 hit kill.

SC
Nov 1, 2010, 07:57 PM
In regards to the Double Saber's PA, the best PA for use is Gravity Dance for the main part, but when it comes to Shirizu, which I have learnt, only normal attacks are worth using unless you want a coffin to go back to Clad 6 in.

r00tabaga
Nov 2, 2010, 08:31 AM
I've beat him at least 20 times my way. Oh well, opinions are like asholes, etc. etc.

Lolitron
Nov 2, 2010, 11:02 AM
I've beat him at least 20 times my way. Oh well, opinions are like asholes, etc. etc.

I've beat him 400+ times.

Izuna
Nov 2, 2010, 12:02 PM
Freeze Traps to freeze 2 of them, then just Dus Skaad or whatever you want on the one that can't be frozen. If the 2 thaw, drop another freeze trap. I mean come on, you have 10 of them!