PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Stinks

amoralist
Mar 10, 2003, 05:00 PM
If you live in my state, you know it stinks. And if you didn't know already, here's a friendly new remainder.

*sneaks in small digressive attack on (R)*
Blame Engler. He's already screwed over our extracurricular school activity funding.

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/068/nation/Stink_over_trash_shipments_further_strains_US_Cana da_ties+.shtml

BlackRose
Mar 10, 2003, 05:09 PM
I think we need a 30 billion dollar terror defense system for michigan's garbage imports... if someone were to blow up a landfill, the loss of garbage would be absolutely unacceptable.

Captain_Anarchy
Mar 10, 2003, 09:27 PM
haha ya i live in michigan too it sucks pretty hard up here( i live in the upper penninsula) i live in a town called escanaba(we all call it esca-no-where)and ya were i go to school we are takin those tax cuts pretty hard up here they had to drop like everything extracarricular including drivers ed which i swear makes them money, everything about this state sucks, the cold, the economy, the everything, i swear this is like the most boring place to live in the united states just thought i would share my feelings about michigan with you all