PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 How many Extend Codes is it possible to get?

Sarthraa
Nov 1, 2010, 08:01 PM
I started wondering about this recently...I know you can get 6 from the DLC missions, but I'm wondering if you can get more than one from completing the Challenge missions. Can you get an infinite amount (with enough patience) from doing that, or is it limited to 1 Extend Code per class, per Challenge (er...series?). I'm kinda confused on this. I don't want to waste my Extend Codes if they're limited.

Broken_L_button
Nov 1, 2010, 08:02 PM
Most people just recreate their C-mode slaves to farm infinite extend codes...but it's tedious.

EDIT: Unless you get a good and fun C-mode party. Now that could make that farming more amusing and enjoyable.

Sarthraa
Nov 1, 2010, 08:06 PM
Most people just recreate their C-mode slaves to farm infinite extend codes...but it's tedious.

EDIT: Unless you get a good and fun C-mode party. Now that could make that farming more amusing and enjoyable.

Ah, I didn't think about that. It does sound tedious...but I suppose in certain cases it would be worth it, though. Thanks. =)

Gintoki-kun
Nov 1, 2010, 08:47 PM

What is C-mode?As in running C-ranked games? O_o

Sarthraa
Nov 1, 2010, 08:56 PM
What is C-mode?As in running C-ranked games? O_o

Challenge Mode. I think it's a term that came from Phantasy Star Online. It was originally called Challenge Mode, instead of just Challenge Missions. The term stuck, but I'm not entirely sure if they still use it in the games.

Gintoki-kun
Nov 1, 2010, 08:59 PM
Challenge Mode. I think it's a term that came from Phantasy Star Online. It was originally called Challenge Mode, instead of just Challenge Missions. The term stuck, but I'm not entirely sure if they still use it in the games.

Oh well the makes sense now,thank you.

And did you get the 3 free extend code from one of those trading mission from the DLC?

Here the link: http://psp2.psupedia.info/Maximum_Attack_Exchange

TheMoustache
Nov 2, 2010, 12:07 PM
If you can solo Challenge 2, you can get an infinite amount of codes. Make new character -> Beat C2 -> Make new character -> Beat C2, repeat. You just have to complete it, not get the time.

Sarthraa
Nov 2, 2010, 12:45 PM
If you can solo Challenge 2, you can get an infinite amount of codes. Make new character -> Beat C2 -> Make new character -> Beat C2, repeat. You just have to complete it, not get the time.

And how many codes do you get each time?

Sarthraa
Nov 2, 2010, 12:46 PM
Oh well the makes sense now,thank you.

And did you get the 3 free extend code from one of those trading mission from the DLC?

Here the link: http://psp2.psupedia.info/Maximum_Attack_Exchange

Yeah...one of them at least. I did the MAX Special Exchange so I could get the Ikotenyoku, Cho Hee, Gran Orca, and Kotetsu (I think...). Haven't done the other one yet, though!^^;

Broken_L_button
Nov 2, 2010, 01:22 PM
And how many codes do you get each time?

Challenge 2 gives you 1 extend code at a time for clearing the 5 stages. But solo'ing them takes quite some practice...And a bit of luck with the spawns; getting a room filled with tech-casting squid enemies = not fun (and almost instant failure)...especially for a HUcast/caseal.

Lolitron
Nov 2, 2010, 02:45 PM
Assuming you started playing as of 5 years of age, and you played this game 16 hours a day, and you lived as long as the oldest person to have lived (122 years), and each C-mode run takes you 1.5 hours, you can get about 911040 extend codes.

Scau-Demon
Nov 2, 2010, 02:51 PM
Assuming you started playing as of 5 years of age, and you played this game 16 hours a day, and you lived as long as the oldest person to have lived (122 years), and each C-mode run takes you 1.5 hours, you can get about 911040 extend codes.

WTF? Useless knowledge lol.

And what are you guys talking about with challenge mode 2? I beat all 7 challenge missions and I didn't get a code from lvl 2...
Or is there a second set of challenge missions? if so how do you get them?

Shakuri
Nov 2, 2010, 03:05 PM
Or is there a second set of challenge missions? if so how do you get them?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181966&highlight=DLC

MOHFL
Nov 2, 2010, 04:28 PM

LMAO gotta love logical answers

Broken_L_button
Nov 2, 2010, 04:50 PM

Honestly, this is the best answer ever. I tip my hat to you.

Scau-Demon
Nov 2, 2010, 06:57 PM
DLC... of course.. WHY!!!
I can't use DLC. It wouldn't transfer from my pc to my psp for some reason.. ffs.

PinkyMonkey
Nov 2, 2010, 07:44 PM

You need to factor carpel tunnel into your limitations section.
Also you could train a squad of chimps to play trap build VGs and be much more productive.