PDA

View Full Version : Post GBR status

NiceOnes
Nov 4, 2010, 11:36 AM
Anyone not running WB already? Understandable that no one is playing the new Parum S3's cause we all are burnt out on those runs due to the GBR.

I can't stand WB.. Forces a guy to solo half the time cuz a party is not worth the monotony of that painful run!

If anyone wants to run something different lemme know. I think I'm going to run some moonlight beast / FI / DT tonight.

MillyB
Nov 4, 2010, 12:06 PM
Most people are running the new gam. Try that out?

XbikXBd
Nov 4, 2010, 05:24 PM
Anyone not running WB already? Understandable that no one is playing the new Parum S3's cause we all are burnt out on those runs due to the GBR.

I can't stand WB.. Forces a guy to solo half the time cuz a party is not worth the monotony of that painful run!

If anyone wants to run something different lemme know. I think I'm going to run some moonlight beast / FI / DT tonight.

OK wb is ok atm but yah Sacred Stream/R right now i omfg awesome for AEXP and AMP(and u got a chance at 3 new weps if u find the mat.) atm
And as for moonlight beast / FI / DT.....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

NiceOnes
Nov 4, 2010, 05:40 PM
OK wb is ok atm but yah Sacred Stream/R right now i omfg awesome for AEXP and AMP(and u got a chance at 3 new weps if u find the mat.) atm
And as for moonlight beast / FI / DT.....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Not going to get an argument from me. Just a few I pulled out of the air.

I'm not a high enough tier yet to run SS/R ...

Kinda missed the boat when the GAM was released. Everytime I've been in there seems like no one is rocking the first tier.

XbikXBd
Nov 4, 2010, 06:12 PM
Not going to get an argument from me. Just a few I pulled out of the air.

I'm not a high enough tier yet to run SS/R ...

Kinda missed the boat when the GAM was released. Everytime I've been in there seems like no one is rocking the first tier.

Yah because of the DT/R spam a wile back and now that SS/R gibs 26AMP so u can get too 1500 easy adn hord just till then and buy dizas o rentis o suvs so u dont fall below 500

bloodflowers
Nov 4, 2010, 07:32 PM
I see plenty of people still looking for DT/R runs, you can get 500 AMP like that in a couple of evenings of play.

NiceOnes
Nov 4, 2010, 08:46 PM
Checked tonight and couldn't find anyone looking for tier 1 runs.. Sad story I know.

I ran f@cking WB till I couldn't take it anymore... (2 runs. Lol)

I really like this game. Just seems really hard to find a good party to roll with these days.

XbikXBd
Nov 5, 2010, 12:00 AM
Checked tonight and couldn't find anyone looking for tier 1 runs.. Sad story I know.

I really like this game. Just seems really hard to find a good party to roll with these days.

if u need help with stage 1 msg me ok GT is FullMetal Bd ill help and run

MillyB
Nov 5, 2010, 08:32 AM

Well, try harder?

NiceOnes
Nov 5, 2010, 02:50 PM
if u need help with stage 1 msg me ok GT is FullMetal Bd ill help and run

Appreciate that. I will look you up next week as I'm away for the weekend.

Cheers,

NiceOnes
Nov 5, 2010, 02:51 PM
Well, try harder?

Thanks for this, good info.

SolomonGrundy
Nov 5, 2010, 10:03 PM
I am talking a small break. My fingers hurt from taking advantage of the XP boost from the GBR. Got from 150 to 162. Too bad 180 is still so faaaah away