PDA

View Full Version : Item Dark Shrine Rare Finds

bns1991
Nov 5, 2010, 08:53 AM
I have done close to 100 SH Dark Shrine, and I have only found 2 rares that are worth mentioning. I have found two White Disasters and one Bloody Gimlet. I have been making consecutive runs through the shrine looking for the Yonohate In, running into many Zaphobos Dyna , only for them to drop a few thousand meseta. Who else has been singing the "Dark Shrine Blues"?

Chukie sue
Nov 5, 2010, 10:29 AM
Hey, I invented the Dark Shrine Blues ;o

Srstho, I think my TOTAL ammount of rares found there is like 5... Two Bloody Gimlets (nice stats), 2 WD's and a Mehrenneka with 45% machine level 3 with Million Rave...

:l

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Windancer
Nov 5, 2010, 01:47 PM
I done Dark shrine so many times I have no clue how many times Ive done it. I have never looted a rare 7 weapon from the shrine. In the immortal words of Charlie Brown on Holloween "I GOTTA ROCK!"

Chaos Rappy
Nov 5, 2010, 02:09 PM
As many SH Shrine runs as I done, I haven't gotten as many good things as you might have expected. As far as my luck has gotten me, I DID manage three White Disasters in a row on my fifth, sixth, and seventh sequential SH Shrine runs, and then no more of them, ever, even when I've done close to or more than 200 complete SH Shrine runs now.

Aeris
Nov 6, 2010, 02:54 PM
Only good thing i got was a Yash M109 with 16hit from a online run, never founded anything good from the runs there since i got that.

bns1991
Nov 6, 2010, 05:26 PM
I have done 20 consecutive runs over the course of a week, playing in between my study times, and nothing has come up at all. I'm just gonna do a tower run and see if anything will come out of it.

Daak
Nov 6, 2010, 06:51 PM
i remeber after i finished the story mode i got hard right and i went to the dark shrine and on the first block i got 0ne rare armour and two rare weapons since than i havent goten anything but it was cool ... sry for the bad spelling