PDA

View Full Version : Star Amplifier:

Somniferous
Nov 5, 2010, 07:52 PM
I've started playing again, and I got a Star Amplifier. Question, should I use it for a Brightness Circle, or just make a Twinkle Star? FOnewm.

Think I'm going with the Twinkle Star for those boss phases where I need to spam some Foie.

Splash
Nov 5, 2010, 08:34 PM
Brightness Circle because it's one of the better armors which is always nice to have.

Somniferous
Nov 5, 2010, 09:28 PM
I already have the +EDK Light (weave?) armor, so IDK... I guess I'd have higher damage/time if I didn't use a weapon, so maybe I'll farm it. Just sucks that only my Pinkal is high enough to farm.

FoCaster
Nov 5, 2010, 11:56 PM
Brightness Circle because it's one of the better armors which is always nice to have.

If I recall correctly, synthesized armours always have the lowest stats.

With the Twinkle Star, it can further boost the FOnewm's already ridiculous boost in Normal-tech spell damage.

Splash
Nov 8, 2010, 09:38 PM
Lowest stats or not is irrelevant, as the only couple of other armors that could beat it are either hard to obtain if you don't have the right section ID or the level needed is too high. Luminous Field and Guard Wave are the only ones who can compare to it for low levels, Aura Field for higher levels.

Besides, if you can obtain one of the Star Amplifier combinations, you can obtain both.

Broken_L_button
Nov 9, 2010, 02:44 PM
I'd say Twinkle star, even though I prefer being bare-handed with male Forces. Though, getting star amps isn't too hard, so you should make a Brightness circle after making the twinkle star if you really want that armor; I don't like it much, since its only real use is to beef up EDK which doesn't really need boosting if you move properly.

twitcher05
Dec 1, 2010, 02:06 AM
I got the Brightness Circle instead because I needed the Def for my FOmar, well atleast until I was able to use the Aura Field. Hehe