PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 having trouble with female human

Kazuma-kun2
Nov 5, 2010, 09:58 PM
hey guys this is kinda strange but i was raising a female cast from lvl28 on Valley of carnage B rank till 43 no problem then when i switched to my female human on same lvl and class she kept dying and im still dying with her when shes lvl32 is there something im missing
please help its enoying

Seth Astra
Nov 5, 2010, 10:12 PM
First question, what types?

Broken_L_button
Nov 5, 2010, 10:13 PM
...Well, posting more details would be nice, since, by your current post, only thing we know that is different is the race of this new character. You should start by telling what moster does your female human in (no pun intended >.>). My guess is that the slightly lower HP doesn't suit your usual playstyle...but that's just a guess? Then again, I doubt that's the issue. So...can you post more details please?

d19xx
Nov 5, 2010, 10:21 PM
A cast of the same level has higher HP, ATK and DEF. Hard hitting mobs can ohko your squishy human female...

Aurica
Nov 5, 2010, 10:25 PM
Like what's already stated. We'd need to know what type you're playing in. Your old and new char may not be of the same type class. We would also have to consider your equipment. For the heck of it, we can throw in the fact that you may have been wearing armor of the opposing element, allowing the mobs to do more damage than usual.

Kazuma-kun2
Nov 5, 2010, 10:26 PM
their both hunters my cast is 1 or 2 lvls higher in the class but it shouldnt mattter for that.
could it be that online version of Valley of carnage is abit tougher than open mission version in story mode

Broken_L_button
Nov 5, 2010, 10:30 PM
their both hunters my cast is 1 or 2 lvls higher in the class but it shouldnt mattter for that.
could it be that online version of Valley of carnage is abit tougher than open mission version in story mode

Well, in most PS games, monsters get more ATK and HP online and in multiplayer, so that most likely applies here. Also...You should bring NPCs around until you master the game/get good gear; they do well as meatshield and give you gifts.

Aurica
Nov 5, 2010, 10:30 PM
Adhoc mode and Online mode monster have bigger HP. About 2-3 times bigger than story mode monsters.

What about the armor? What is the element of the armor your new character is using? For comparison, also provide the first char's shield weave/armor info.

EDIT:

Broken's post should cover most of TC's questions.

Kazuma-kun2
Nov 5, 2010, 10:35 PM
i cant remember sorry
ill check tomorow after work have to get up early for kendo training too so ill give u all info u need then

Para
Nov 6, 2010, 12:23 AM
its silly but your female human should be pretty durable since their def and mnd stats are top tier cause of racial stats.

Bovrillor
Nov 6, 2010, 11:12 AM
its silly but your female human should be pretty durable since their def and mnd stats are top tier cause of racial stats.

Though DEF seems to be almost utterly useless. I didn't believe it until I re-specced my Beast Hunter for EVA instead of DEF - I'd say he's roughly 3x harder to kill now.