PDA

View Full Version : Yo ;o sup

Meyfei
Nov 6, 2010, 09:11 AM
i just finished connecting to the PSU-JP pc servers earlier today/last night.

Did 1 run and i guess i got a rare mission? Red text, lv35+ on guardians colony...

but aside from that, i'd like to play with some people im only level 4, ingame name is: Meyfei, Ranger Cast Facc(free account)

Anyone interested? i'll be checking back here, but for now i'll be hanging around lineer line, and the shops(weapon/armor)

p.s.: anyone know of a list that can tell me what i can and cannot do?

Already know; No room- partner machine, shops common box, anything rooms let you do.
no trading... thats it :x

str898mustang
Nov 6, 2010, 09:23 AM
i just finished connecting to the PSU-JP pc servers earlier today/last night.

Did 1 run and i guess i got a rare mission? Red text, lv35+ on guardians colony...

but aside from that, i'd like to play with some people im only level 4, ingame name is: Meyfei, Ranger Cast Facc(free account)

Anyone interested? i'll be checking back here, but for now i'll be hanging around lineer line, and the shops(weapon/armor)

p.s.: anyone know of a list that can tell me what i can and cannot do?

Already know; No room- partner machine, shops common box, anything rooms let you do.
no trading... thats it :x

also cant do rare missions and side story mission(like innocent girl)

Resanoca
Nov 6, 2010, 09:28 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175757

Meyfei
Nov 6, 2010, 09:45 AM
wow
7. Rare free missions
* PC: Unrestricted
* FC: Can be flagged for one, but cannot play it.
that is really a bummer, but ohwell i got one flagged guess i got something to look forward to if i ever signup, so... Whats the cost?

Resanoca
Nov 6, 2010, 09:57 AM
About 10.xx$ a month.

Meyfei
Nov 6, 2010, 04:36 PM
i notice this says moved... ;o i wonder where i posted it before.

Anyone know where i could go to purchase a subscription?

Resanoca
Nov 6, 2010, 07:07 PM
http://psupedia.info/Joining_the_Japanese_Server

This should contain everything you would need to know on how to get the game, billing, ect.

Meyfei
Nov 7, 2010, 01:28 PM
That didnt help me at all :/

my problem is; Logging in, i cant do the captcha thing, and finding the billing page... the actual billing page not a screen shot :/

-tries checking something out-

Edit; ok had to jump a few pages through that to find another that helped me with the captcha.