PDA

View Full Version : PSO-World's Phantasy Star Podcast: Episode 2 feedback

Dragwind
Nov 7, 2010, 01:16 AM
Episode 2 is now up, and we have a couple of new things being introduced to the show as well as some feedback from the previous thread included and merged into the show. This is all in addition to some new topics we have up for discussion.

Once again, we're looking for further opinions both good and bad.

Also, the email address to send stuff in to is [email protected]

Volcompat321
Nov 7, 2010, 05:52 AM
Where's the Podcast?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 7, 2010, 08:27 AM
Where's the Podcast?
Internet
Hyper Text Transfer Protocol
URL
Website
Home Page
RSS
News Feed Entry
PSOW Tagged
Tomeeboy Created
6:06 PST
11/6/2010
Flash Player Embedded
Hosted in Podcast & Media folders
Direct Download
Downloadable Save As
.mp3 File
84.5 MB

Front page link to News Entry:

http://www.pso-world.com/news/02335-pso-worlds-phantasy-star-podcast-episode-2-released

Link to direct file:

>> 2010-11-06_psoworld_podcast_20101105_episode_2.mp3 (http://www.pso-world.com/podcast/media/2010-11-06_psoworld_podcast_20101105_episode_2.mp3)

You been here too long to not know ya know, 99% of these. Always lost in postin or something?!

Front page gets fun stuff aplenty too.

MillyB
Nov 7, 2010, 12:01 PM
I know some people may have liked the "beard part". I myself thought its good to talk about something other than that Phantasy Star Series but at least make it something about gaming whether it be upcoming games, game add ons, etc. Well, other than that pretty good keep up the good work!

Dragwind
Nov 7, 2010, 12:12 PM
That part of the show is definitely open to discussion of other game news as well.

Meyfei
Nov 8, 2010, 11:18 AM
i for one liked the beard talk, maybe we can have a "Random Topic" discussion every once in a while? :D

I would like to hear what the podcast group would say about a topic on Music, like Jazz, Rock, hiphop etc, and perhaps what kind of music they would prefer during a gaming session as to during everyday activities.

<R-973>

Magician
Nov 8, 2010, 01:01 PM
Well done again, sirs! Yet another highly entertaining podcast.

Let Beardvember reign!

Dragwind
Nov 8, 2010, 04:02 PM
i for one liked the beard talk, maybe we can have a "Random Topic" discussion every once in a while? :D

I would like to hear what the podcast group would say about a topic on Music, like Jazz, Rock, hiphop etc, and perhaps what kind of music they would prefer during a gaming session as to during everyday activities.

<R-973>

This will be what the "Open Forum" part of the show should aim to accomplish. I'll be making sure to give an introduction to segments on each episode so there isn't any confusion on what's what.

Open Forum will aim to accomplish exactly that- discussion of pretty much anything.

EspioKaos
Nov 8, 2010, 04:09 PM
I'd almost forgotten about my phone going off while we were recording. Made for an entertaining break in conversation. :lol:

Dragwind
Nov 8, 2010, 07:27 PM
I'd almost forgotten about my phone going off while we were recording. Made for an entertaining break in conversation. :lol:

As well as a little snippit at the end :wacko:

FoCaster
Nov 9, 2010, 12:17 AM
Tips and Tricks section is a great idea!

Should we submit tricks on this thread?

HeartBreak301
Nov 9, 2010, 01:06 AM
I'm a big fan of these, especially since in the first episode you guys touched on most, if not all the things I was wondering about with PSO2 as well. I can't relate to a whole lot since I don't play PSU or PSP, but they're fun to listen to nonetheless. Looking forward to the next one. I'll have to bust out PSZ again to see if I can get an honorable mention for a good find.

Dragwind
Nov 9, 2010, 06:53 AM
Tips and Tricks section is a great idea!

Should we submit tricks on this thread?

Submit it to the email address for the show, [email protected]

MegaZoneXE
Nov 13, 2010, 07:46 PM
i use to pronounce "Megid" May-gid or Mei-gid with stretching the 1st syllable lol

Donbanana
Nov 27, 2010, 12:22 AM
this was a quality podcast, everything was superb. You were informative and funny as a group, I mean who expected Snake would be spotted.

And I have to say that you really made me smile while you were talking about the colonel on Raffon meadow, beating on polty's, as at that same moment I look down to my PsPo2 and sure enough I was in Raffon thinning the herd and almost genuinely expected someone to fry me some.

/endrant

good job

Dragwind
Nov 27, 2010, 07:14 AM
I'm thankful for the feedback thus far, and I'm glad you guys liked it for the most part. We have 2 new episodes coming up really soon. One of them being a "special."

MillyB
Nov 27, 2010, 02:02 PM
I'm thankful for the feedback thus far, and I'm glad you guys liked it for the most part. We have 2 new episodes coming up really soon. One of them being a "special."

What makes it "special"?

lostinseganet
Nov 27, 2010, 05:58 PM
What makes it "special"?

I bet the answer you will get is "It's a secret "

Dhylec
Nov 27, 2010, 07:10 PM
I bet the answer you will get is "It's a secret "
With some digging around & analysis a keen person might figure this special episode out. It's vague, but here's a hint:
it has to do with PSOW & a (new) PS game.

Dragwind
Nov 28, 2010, 09:58 AM
Both episodes also include people who were somewhat involved in the development of a recent PS game ;-)

Meyfei
Dec 1, 2010, 08:42 AM
i cant wait to listen to them :D

Lunariancrystal
Dec 4, 2010, 06:51 AM
I think you guys should make a poll for each podcast. Or maybe use PSOWs weekly/monthly poll or w/e. Or pose your own poll... I think something like that would be fun. The more you talk about PSO the better. Those are the parts I enjoy the most. Even if its reliving the memories of PSO. Like a great question:

What was the rarest item you guys found in PSO? How did you find it? Did you find it with friends? etc. Thats one of my favorite questions to ask people.