PDA

View Full Version : Powerleveling

Jordan L
Nov 8, 2010, 07:17 PM
Hey guys, i am currently level 130, and have obtained a sacred cloth and some other high level armor. I need some tips or techniques on how to powerlevel to level 144.

I am a hucast, and i have all areas unlocked (Episode 1 and 2).

So please share some tactics or past experience :-)

Thanks everybody !

Ceresa
Nov 8, 2010, 07:52 PM
online towards the future
offline soul of a blacksmith ultimate, forest areas only

TrueChaos
Nov 9, 2010, 06:26 PM
Addicting Food is also really good

Dongra
Nov 9, 2010, 08:47 PM
Hey guys, i am currently level 130, and have obtained a sacred cloth and some other high level armor. I need some tips or techniques on how to powerlevel to level 144.

I am a hucast, and i have all areas unlocked (Episode 1 and 2).

So please share some tactics or past experience :-)

Thanks everybody !

I could help you out if you let me know what version of the game you are playing and what gear you have. It sounds like you are playing offline Gamecube. If that is the case then doing some seabed runs will get you a lot of experience. As an android you can also take advantage of the bonus experience you get from the Kings series. Finding a good experience steal weapon you can spam on Recoboxes is boring but a great way to get quick and easy experience.

Jordan L
Nov 11, 2010, 03:21 PM
I could help you out if you let me know what version of the game you are playing and what gear you have. It sounds like you are playing offline Gamecube. If that is the case then doing some seabed runs will get you a lot of experience. As an android you can also take advantage of the bonus experience you get from the Kings series. Finding a good experience steal weapon you can spam on Recoboxes is boring but a great way to get quick and easy experience.

yehh, i play gamecube offline.
I have alot more weapons but i use: Chain Sawd
L&K 14 Combats
Red Handgun\ Suppressed Gun
I have a pretty bad frame (ultimate frame \ 4 slots) and a lousy DB's shield

Hope that helps ya out :-)

twitcher05
Nov 21, 2010, 02:45 AM
I lvl up faster doing The fake in yellow on ultimate. it gives me atleast 10,000 xp everytime I beat it.