PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 L200 totally gone OH no dis iz baaaaad!!!!

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 14, 2010, 04:40 PM
Today, I found out that my level 200 lvl 30 hunter, Denzel, has been strucken from my dossier of bad-asses (except for my newman force Kenshiro, who is a walking wet paper bag with damage comparable to that of a wet noodle. Shame on you Sega for nerfing forces!). Sad thing is I had a messload of good S-ranks to give out to the rest of my alts. ensuring a smoother run through and not only that, I managed to procure a 60% Elys Dion through sheer luck (aka sacrificing a goat every blood moon of the weekly equinox of Zalgo). So through my sadness I decided, like Kamina when gettin a large hunk of metal through him, I'mma press on.

So I start up Minerva, my awesomely awesome Beast Vangaurd or BEvard for you PSO-thusiasts, and I do a C-rank run of Seabed. Well lo and behold after defeating the yellow stateria I get zilch in prizes. Perplexed and thinking my PSP-1000 is going balls to the walls crazy and I should bring it out back to put it down I decide to exit only to come to a rainbow teleporter. Before I finish singing "ALWAYS WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY, OH LOOOVE~!" I come face to face with that Seed infected De-Ragan. I have to say, HOLY CHRIST ON CRAP CRACKER IS HE TOUGH. Even for a level 5 boss he is sick-nasty. So yea, that was my day today.

Oh and before I end this, what chapters do I get Judgement Coat, Nono Shwantz (hehehehe), and Lues Innocente? I kinda...barreled through the normal mode story chapters.

Evegodenraven
Nov 14, 2010, 05:11 PM
this might be one of the weirdest posts i've seen in awhile o-o....

anyways. if you talking about Innocent Mari then you would get that in the Trade MIssion with the chance boxes. but you would need to complete story mode on hard to get that unlocked. and for the Jacket you would have to complete story mode on hard as well -_-....

try talking english next time O_O....

and use the psppedia2 website for all your item needs.

Fayorei
Nov 14, 2010, 05:16 PM
Today, I found out that my level 200 lvl 30 hunter, Denzel, has been strucken from my dossier of bad-asses (except for my newman force Kenshiro, who is a walking wet paper bag with damage comparable to that of a wet noodle. Shame on you Sega for nerfing forces!). Sad thing is I had a messload of good S-ranks to give out to the rest of my alts. ensuring a smoother run through and not only that, I managed to procure a 60% Elys Dion through sheer luck (aka sacrificing a goat every blood moon of the weekly equinox of Zalgo). So through my sadness I decided, like Kamina when gettin a large hunk of metal through him, I'mma press on.

So I start up Minerva, my awesomely awesome Beast Vangaurd or BEvard for you PSO-thusiasts, and I do a C-rank run of Seabed. Well lo and behold after defeating the yellow stateria I get zilch in prizes. Perplexed and thinking my PSP-1000 is going balls to the walls crazy and I should bring it out back to put it down I decide to exit only to come to a rainbow teleporter. Before I finish singing "ALWAYS WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY, OH LOOOVE~!" I come face to face with that Seed infected De-Ragan. I have to say, HOLY CHRIST ON CRAP CRACKER IS HE TOUGH. Even for a level 5 boss he is sick-nasty. So yea, that was my day today.

Oh and before I end this, what chapters do I get Judgement Coat, Nono Shwantz (hehehehe), and Lues Innocente? I kinda...barreled through the normal mode story chapters.

Made perfect sense to me. And may I just say ALWAYS. *tear*

I hope your mysteriously disappear'd hunter is not gone forever.:(

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 14, 2010, 05:23 PM
No dude, its totally gone. As for psp2pedia I've been there. Thats what they called the clothes. I haven't checked with the store due to me gettin the 100 pieces of clothing/parts achievement. Oh and the written in "DUDE! OMFGWTFBBQ" dialect. Just to let Eve-poo know.

Alucard V
Nov 14, 2010, 05:39 PM
Okay.....

Disappearing Hunter?

Im sorry for your lost. Im sure he was a good man and may he be at peace with the Holy Light.

Ami
Nov 14, 2010, 05:40 PM
OH GOD, I mean I'm sorry what happened to you. But man I lol'd on that post.

Anywho I think all of them start appearing after chapter four. I think Lues Innocente is chapter 6 or 7.

Also thank you for getting Always stuck in my head again *goes to listen to Nyan Nyan Service Medley" to get it out of head*

Pavichokche
Nov 14, 2010, 06:08 PM
Wait, what?

Nidramag
Nov 14, 2010, 06:38 PM
You mean VABeast?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 14, 2010, 06:50 PM
try talking english next time O_O....

Here's the main point:

His Denzel is DEAD!!!

WHAT IS HE FIGHTING FOR?!!
-
This'll make me wary of PSP-1000 going wonkers on me too then.

And its probably not the end of Denzel, like the film Fallen, he evils his way into a :cat: | :blackcat:
keeping the make ol girls swoon voice - after actually some John Goodman way earlier. "Feels good, man."

Or he lives on thru Kenshiro, always denoted as Denshiro from now on.

Dana
Nov 14, 2010, 06:51 PM
Some kind of jibberish.

lolwot?

Could you explain a little clearer please?

Nono Schwantz makes me laugh too.

WildSevenBlue
Nov 14, 2010, 07:16 PM
i think all of those clothes appear after clearing chapter six or seven

Fayorei
Nov 14, 2010, 07:17 PM
Sorry Holmes. D:

In the words of a wise man for the future: BACK DAT SAVE UP DX

Typestatic
Nov 14, 2010, 09:05 PM
Oh Aya-chan... Syamemaru!!!

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 14, 2010, 11:04 PM
Yea, found out one of my friends thought it was her copy of PSP2. Hence the deletion of good sir Denzel. I re-made him. Gonna be a pain in the but though. Also let me re-do my opening post:

Today I saw that my Maxed out Hunter, Denzel, has been mysteriously erased from my dossier of characters. I was heart broken to see him go, as I spent many a long hours training him and searching for the most optimal equipment he can have. Along with future equipment for my characters. I just acquired for him a long sword called "Elys Dion" that had a 60% Light attribute. I was indeed saddened, but, like what George Harrison once sang "All things must pass.".

So after a face palm, a long dissatisfied groan, and some head shaking I decided that today I will focus on one of my lesser characters, one that was not the dissapointment that shall be known as Kenshiro, my Newman force. That lesser character that I speak of is Minerva. Minerva is a Beast Vanguard. A character I am sure that I will fun playing for many, many hours on end. However today was something profound and special. Something has given me both a great joy and a horrifying surprise. As I was fooling around in Multiplayer mode today I came across something strange. At the end of the very first seabed mission I found there were no Boss containers to be found. Thinking that my PSP system may have finally gone into the final stages of its long service, I decided to head out. Little was I prepared to see the visage that was...a rainbow portal.

Now mind you I was suddenly reminded of Erasure's 1995 hit single "Always". A song made popular again by the cult classic video game "Robot Unicorn Attack". So, thinking that I have stumbled upon another secret shoppe of delights I entered. But what waited me was not a beast female wearing dainty attire. Nay my good friends, what awaited me was a strange and dark dragon. One I have never seen before. I had no time to look and memorize it's true name as I was too busy fighting a fruitless battle. Sad to say after 10 minutes I was soundly defeated. My head hung in shame once more.

There. Is everyone happy now? If you want a tl;dr version go read Hayabusa's post on page 1. My tea is ready and it is quite late.

Edit: For those of you who don't believe me, here is the link to the "Nono Shwantz" http://psp2.psupedia.info/Nono_Schwantz

CLARK
Nov 14, 2010, 11:23 PM
Denzel? Denzel Washington? Oh no he didn't die. He was just working on his new stupid movie. lol

No really though sorry for ur loss. You could always just stick to ur newman. They make good Vanguards (then again what doesn't -_-').

DarkPhoton
Nov 15, 2010, 03:52 PM
You win 7 internets for the robot unicorn attack reference.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 15, 2010, 07:25 PM
Yea, found out one of my friends thought it was her copy of PSP2. Hence the deletion of good sir Denzel. I re-made him. Gonna be a pain in the butt though.

Who wouldn't want to keep around someone else's lv 200, just for a quick run or two to see what they have, how that endgame(level stat wise) is?!

Guess she owes you Lv 200 worth of time, which is a bunch. Make good use of that servitude. And guess she doesn't like doods named Denzel, dang.

[spoiler-box]:witch:

:blackcat:[/spoiler-box]