PDA

View Full Version : Item Whats the most popular cothes online both male and female

Brave-Charm
Nov 14, 2010, 09:22 PM
Whats the worlds opinion

Jorry
Nov 14, 2010, 09:35 PM
For male humans, I'd say Kraz and Shizuru's outfits.

Brave-Charm
Nov 14, 2010, 09:37 PM
What about the Judgement Coat

Jorry
Nov 14, 2010, 09:49 PM

that too! welcome to PSO-World:D

Brave-Charm
Nov 14, 2010, 10:18 PM
Thanks

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 14, 2010, 11:06 PM

I would say this for Male fleshbags. As for Female fleshbags I'd go for Valgiris and Ursula's replica outfit. For Female Cast I'd say the Innocente and Shwartz.

CLARK
Nov 14, 2010, 11:18 PM
i honestly see WAY too many wearing that visionphone code flipped out trench coat thing from that one anime. usually in black... wear that if u wanna blend in
also way to many with the spiky dbz haircut -_-'
yep... that is pretty much what u see

d19xx
Nov 15, 2010, 12:37 AM
naked

Ami
Nov 15, 2010, 01:04 AM
For Males:

-Judgement Coat
-Shizuru's replica (about 80% of the time paired with Shizuru's hairstyle)
-Kraz's replica
-Ethan Coat replica
-Illuminus Coat

For Females

-Miku's Dress (LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE D: )
-Leus Innocente (cast females, cleavage ftw O ^Ob)
-Ursula replica (but it's well made so I can forgive that)
-the coat Kunoh wears which I can't remember the name for atm.

I thought more would be wearing Magical Princess for the obvious fanservice it brings. But I guess not. Thank god too, I hate that outfit. Kinda saddened that not a lot of females wear the Guardians Uniform. It looks pretty nice. It makes the males look like a tube.

If more people had the patience to finish through Hard Mode and deal with the greedy shrine maiden, I think the Bath Towels might become a fast favorite.

ethan110
Nov 15, 2010, 08:24 AM
For Males:

-Judgement Coat
-Kraz's replica
-Ethan Coat replica
-Illuminus Coat

For Females

I thought more would be wearing Magical Princess for the obvious fanservice it brings. But I guess not. Thank god too, I hate that outfit. Kinda saddened that not a lot of females wear the Guardians Uniform. It looks pretty nice. It makes the males look like a tube.

If more people had the patience to finish through Hard Mode and deal with the greedy shrine maiden, I think the Bath Towels might become a fast favorite.#

i like the matrix style coat errm vishcode called Akahara Reisou

Ame
Nov 15, 2010, 08:30 AM
For Girls Like Me...Ursula & Bikini.:P

Typestatic
Nov 15, 2010, 09:14 AM
If more people had the patience to finish through Hard Mode and deal with the greedy shrine maiden, I think the Bath Towels might become a fast favorite.

Totally agree there.

Wouldn't mind seeing more people in the Executor uniform on the JP servers ._.

Crimson The FOmar
Nov 15, 2010, 09:44 AM
Kinda saddened that not a lot of females wear the Guardians Uniform.

SOO gutted there isn't a cast version of the Guardian's Uniform...

I normally stay away from the password outfits and make something unique out of seperate parts, but I'm quite liking my "Plug Suit Asuka" with the 52/61 hairstyle, the 2/10 accessory for it and the 6/6 ears on my CASEAL

Om nom nom "Chevalier Fluge"...pity it's only JP playstation store...

TheToyDolls
Nov 15, 2010, 12:00 PM
Males: Shizuru Replica, Judgment coat, and the password one mentioned previously.
Females: I haven't seen too many Miku Hatsunes, mostly mix and match clothes.

I prefer the dark blue Quinty Lieses or the Black/Orange and White/Red Guardian's Uniform for my Female Newman.

Blank - Cast
Nov 15, 2010, 12:37 PM
I like to wear the Nono Schwantz on my female cast :3

Fayorei
Nov 15, 2010, 02:45 PM
I'm looking forward to unlocking the Ceremonial Wear(F) but that's a LONG way off.:(

PinkyMonkey
Nov 15, 2010, 05:05 PM
It's funny, for all the love Maya got in the first PSP.. you realize her fashion is straight out of a bad 80s video...

Ce'Nedra
Nov 15, 2010, 05:15 PM
I wear Hanaura set on my F Newman (Green/Orange). I love that outfit.

Sienna
Nov 15, 2010, 06:07 PM
Lol at me wearing -

Karawai One-Piece / Phasnis Vest
Bunbun Bottoms
Regular Swim Sandals

Laia Replica
Yomano Ribona

Go firgures, my fashion sense is completely off from what this board seems to be leaning to.

Ryd
Nov 15, 2010, 07:08 PM
My female newman varies with hair color.

With purple hair:
Mikuna's Set (purple/black, purple/pink)
Quinty Lieses (purple/purple)
Guardian's Uniform (white/purple)-less often

With teal hair:
Miku's dress
Guardian's Uniform (green/white)

Loli-bot is pretty much Leus Innocente and Nono Schwantz; Schwantz more often because Innocente is one of those "+2 cup sizes" outfits, adding cleavage when there shouldn't be any.

TheToyDolls
Nov 15, 2010, 09:02 PM
There should always be cleavage! Preferably.

The Necris Process
Nov 15, 2010, 09:46 PM
I haven't been online a lot, but my main character Gevurah (beast/hunter 104) has been wearing Ethan's coat(white version) ever since it was unlocked. It's one of my favorite outfits in the game, easy. Before that he had the white/green version Formal Wear(*which was what he wore in part 1).

My secondary character (Duuki-Djinn; Beast Vanguard lv.72) has whatever that coat is that's sleeveless and has a furry collar...with dark pants and boots, it works as kind of a "biker" look.

Dr. Robotnik (CAST) currently has a red version of the butler-PM tuxedo, of course.

PinkyMonkey
Nov 15, 2010, 10:05 PM
Makes me wonder if people spend more time on their PSP fashion than their real life fashion >.>

TheMoustache
Nov 15, 2010, 10:07 PM
Ethan's Coat is my favorite outfit in the game and is on my main. I used to rock a yellow Vigor Coat mix in Portable 1.

From what I've heard on GFaqs, Shizuru's coat is popular. I hate the heels on the outfit, though.

Ami
Nov 15, 2010, 10:15 PM
Totally agree there.

Wouldn't mind seeing more people in the Executor uniform on the JP servers ._.
You know, if everyone could actually SEE them then yeah. I think a lot will be wearing Mari's uniform in Infinity.

Oh? So now we're saying what we wear?

Ami's style changes a lot. I will admit, I have a thing for the clothing in Phantasy Star. But normally I wear

-Karen Replica
-Ursula Replica*
-Laia Replica
-Guardians Uniform*
-Ceremonial Wear aka Guardians Formal
-Voloyal Set
-a few mixed sets
-King-Knight Armor with the big nerd glasses (mainly if I don't want the guys to hit on me)

*=wear them the most

With Megami, I try to reflect her clothing on her eccentric personality, and making her taller. She's not short (the tallest character I made), but I like the "OMG SHE'S TALL" reactions from people. Ashelyn is either modern-day inspired or in his Guardians Uniform. Rieana is just cuteness all the way.

Xefi
Nov 15, 2010, 10:26 PM
One-piece swimwear. :cake:

Broken_L_button
Nov 15, 2010, 10:29 PM
Hmm. Guess I'll jump on the "what my chars wear" wagoon as well!

Aegil Selene wears:

-Rosen Schwart
-Leus Innocente
-Trauma Bandages ('cause they're pro. Enemies never see it coming when some hospital patient rips their heads off)
-That Dancer MS Ossoria set
-Gimnael Torso+Amorel Legs CV
-Agriel arms+Jenkel Torso CV+Amorel legs CV

Karina wears the blackXblack version of Happy Noel

Melody wear Yoshino Tefura.

Saki usually wears the Hanaura top and bottom.

Kage Shiroyuki
Nov 15, 2010, 10:35 PM
For my main I use:
Judgement Coat Grey/Black
Shizuru Replica Black/Black

Shadowjesse626
Nov 15, 2010, 11:09 PM
i made my female char look like Quistis from FF8 0_0

Omunall
Nov 15, 2010, 11:35 PM
I don't know the name of it, but on my male cast i use the new cast suit that looks like the "RA" form of the starter male. It's the one that's big and blocky, and looks like a real mecha suit and not armor. I combine it with the helmet that has the long snout, and there ya go.

The female i use wears the bombom suit ( i think, it's the one with the rabbit tail)

GUARDIANDNL
Nov 16, 2010, 12:09 AM
for my main ダニエル i use:

Crouch repca (blue coat/red shirt)
Illuminus coat (grey/orange)
Fomar suit (brown/blue)

for my alt cast アバロン i use:

RACast parts PSO default color

kongajinken
Nov 16, 2010, 12:28 PM
For Males:

-Judgement Coat
-Kraz's replica
-Ethan Coat replica
-Illuminus Coat

For Females

Maybe people are too embarrassed to be seen in magical princess?
I personally don't like the bath towel too much. I have the white one even(imo best) and rarely use it.
I probably use miku's dress more then anything. I really like it.

On a side note someone showed this to me and I thought it was pretty interesting. Live concert by a holograph representation of Hatsune Miku.

On a side note someone showed this to me and I thought it was pretty interesting. Live concert by a holograph representation of Hatsune Miku.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgjfpoIA054

I finally embedded a video. Yay

kojikatsuya
Nov 16, 2010, 12:54 PM
Let's see.... on Koji, he's usually wearing either Ethan Coat replica, Shizuru Replica, Judgment Coat, or the combination of Braves Coat, Braves Pants, and Speeder Shoes (original PSU look)

Sarah's got the Quinty Lieses, Shirazuki the Leus Innocente, Lunar a white version of the Rosentreim, and because I was bored one day, I also have a Miku clone.

pso_crash
Nov 16, 2010, 02:11 PM
Yea, why are so many people with male characters obsessed with trench coats? Too many dante and sephiroth fanboys.

Ami
Nov 16, 2010, 02:26 PM
Yea, why are so many people with male characters obsessed with trench coats? Too many dante and sephiroth fanboys.
Dante > Sephiroth

But I digress, I don't see the appeal with Shizuru's coat. It looks too form fitting with some characters. And those heels...man those heels.

Altoh
Nov 16, 2010, 02:52 PM
I like my Frontier Wing lol

kojikatsuya
Nov 16, 2010, 05:17 PM

Hey, in my defense, I was a Clerks fan way before I was into Final Fantasy and Devil May Cry. So if my love of trench coats came from anywhere, Jay and Silent Bob is my influence

Saphire089
Nov 16, 2010, 07:34 PM
does anyone here actually use the default outfits you get at the begining? Right now my female newman is in her default pink kimono and my human is in a rosentreim.

Crimson The FOmar
Nov 16, 2010, 07:39 PM
*snip*

Huh, so thats what that vocaloid singer sounds like...not TERRIBLE as such...and very nice 3D tech!

does anyone here actually use the default outfits you get at the begining? Right now my female newman is in her default pink kimono and my human is in a rosentreim.

I like the default female newman as well actually! looks very good especially with a short character..

The Necris Process
Nov 16, 2010, 07:50 PM
Default human male outfit is actually the only default outfit that looks reasonably cool/interesting, imo.(*oh yeah, I just remembered the default newman male outfit is alright too) My main 2 characters are beasts, but their default outfit is so ugly....it might've been ok if it were long pants instead of shorts + boots....it's also a bit too "loud" color-wise. This also reminds me of why full color-control on at least the clothing would be a huge improvement for the customization factor. It's such a limitation on your character design concept when you only have like 5 or 6 color options for the top or bottom or an entire "1-piece" outfit.

Long or trench coats have been cool forever. I doubt that will ever go out of style.

Saphire089
Nov 16, 2010, 07:54 PM
I like the default female newman as well actually! looks very good especially with a short character..

My Newman is pretty short, so it works for her :)

kongajinken
Nov 16, 2010, 08:27 PM
Too bad females don't have a long coat.

PinkyMonkey
Nov 16, 2010, 08:40 PM
They do have a long coat for females.. Think it was (darn forget her name) Lyla? The beast president of guardians (also appeared in PSU and PSP1).

Sienna
Nov 16, 2010, 08:43 PM
Laia Martinez.

Sorry, I prefer a longer coat + more arm coverage for females.

kongajinken
Nov 16, 2010, 09:13 PM
Laia Martinez.

Sorry, I prefer a longer coat + more arm coverage for females.

This.

Shakuri
Nov 16, 2010, 09:19 PM
Laia's coat should be closed, too much stomach/lower chest. Guardians Formal looks pretty decent though. Eh.

Ami
Nov 16, 2010, 09:28 PM
I'm not too concerned about Laia's outfit and the openness for it. It was originally intended to show off her athletic body >.>

But I do agree that females need more long coats that doesn't scream "Oooh it's a female longcoat"

MOAR GENDER NEUTRAL CLOTHES KTHXZ

Sienna
Nov 16, 2010, 09:32 PM
Natsume.

You must construct additional gender neutral coats.

Monochromatic-Fiend
Nov 17, 2010, 10:00 AM
Meh, I see a lot of guys wearing all those trench coat outfits, whether it be Shizuru's, or that one you get from the password. And for girls, I don't think I can really recall an outfit being more dominant to be honest.
And as casts go, I can't honestly tell ya any known common parts that I see a lot.
But for my main male, I have him either in Goshkaria Top + Classica Pants + Waiwad Boots, (which actually looks pretty cool if you can match the colors correctly) or a speedo, or occasionally Guardians Uniform.

MOHFL
Nov 17, 2010, 11:44 AM
Koltovan suit ftw

it perfectly conceals race and gender

tis my fav for all my characters at the moment, and it's not overused

kongajinken
Nov 17, 2010, 12:09 PM
Bright pink Koltovan suit I hope.

Reikou
Nov 17, 2010, 08:32 PM
ITT Guys who play female characters, and then complain that they look "too sexualized."

Ami
Nov 17, 2010, 09:21 PM
ITT Guys who play female characters, and then complain that they look "too sexualized."
I ISH OFFENDED DEAR SIR/MADAM/TENTACLE MONSTER.

I r a woman :<

Also, the point isn't whether or not females are too sexualized. The point is that males get all these nice things and we females wished we could have it too. Like.....I dunno... a FREAKIN cowboy hat....or a gender neutral long coat.

I'm actually one of those people who don't have a problem with skin showing (a female saying that? SHOCKING I KNOW....Well except for Magical princess. But only because the boobs look weird on it, but I digress.)

Ceresa
Nov 17, 2010, 09:27 PM
Just shrink your boobs when you use magical princess and it's fine, have to change proportions as you change costumes if you want most of them to look their best anyways...

Mike
Nov 17, 2010, 09:28 PM
I'm not quite sure what logic ties that together. There's certainly nothing wrong with having a wide variety of parts/clothing to use though. (Unless you have to load the model every new instance. I'm looking at you DLC.)

Ami
Nov 17, 2010, 09:46 PM
Just shrink your boobs when you use magical princess and it's fine, have to change proportions as you change costumes if you want most of them to look their best anyways...
No

You're not understanding. The problem isn't the size. It's exactly what I said. It looks weird. Like too round. I don't mind big boobs. Even in gag boob proportions.

Reikou
Nov 17, 2010, 09:49 PM
No

You're not understanding. The problem isn't the size. It's exactly what I said. It looks weird. Like too round. I don't mind big boobs. Even in gag boob proportions.

seems like someones jealous of not having supple round firm breasts...

:-P

Ami
Nov 17, 2010, 10:04 PM
seems like someones jealous of not having supple round firm breasts...

:-P
What the hell is this? "what Ami say is backwards" day?

No, my character is by no means flat (I proudly let her wear the Voloyal Set). If you mean rl...then I'm not even gonna answer that you perv.

What I mean by "weird". Does not mean that it's too big or that it's firm and supple. What I mean, is that it looks like when people used to draw girl stick figures and gave it breasts by adding two circles. THAT'S WHAT I MEAN...ffs

Lolitron
Nov 17, 2010, 10:10 PM
DFC

Google it if you don't know what it means.

LOLI-POWAH! (and a hidden EVP boost!)

Ami
Nov 17, 2010, 10:24 PM
DFC

Google it if you don't know what it means.

LOLI-POWAH! (and a hidden EVP boost!)
QUICK LOLI!

Get into black beast mode and show them the powah of MOE and HUGS

Anywho, speaking of Voloyal sets. Don't see a lot wearing them. Even with the whole "hard mode" thing going on

Darth Jester
Nov 17, 2010, 10:58 PM
I just wanna say how refreshing it is to see this kind of thread here and I knew it would be so. I started PSO on the X-Box and have loved these games ever since, tho I didnt do PSU very much. But I love how with WoW it became a pure stat crunch to folks whereas PS has that certainly, but the commmunity also is accepting of and, in fact encourageing of "Style" and "Challenge". Bravo Sega for keeping the loot whore in me alive and well!

Ryd
Nov 17, 2010, 11:13 PM
Well, WoW doesn't give you the option to style as you like while still maintaining the stats that end game armor gives you. One thing I really have to give Phantasy Star credit for is the staggering amount of options you have for character customization; especially with hair/eye color. Not many games give you that.

Lolitron
Nov 17, 2010, 11:24 PM
Same with Monster Hunter. You've got to wear the same ugly ass armor as everyone else does to be uber...

Silverheart
Nov 18, 2010, 12:02 AM
Joining in this topic a bit late it seems, lol.
Personally I like the Nobles Long Coat (Bk/Gr) and AMF pants (Pur/Gr) for my beast. Colors actually match for it oddly enough.
I stick with the Formalwear for my newman.
Haven't really seen those outfit too much, but I'm not online often enough to tell.

Wayu
Nov 18, 2010, 12:21 AM
Currently using black/red Karen Replca. Used the blue/white Mikuna Set prior, and before that the Hanaura red/black/orange set.

I'm using a female Newman, BTW. Long black hair, antenna (that one hair lock that sticks straight up), short stature. Black eyes.

-Wayu

mck_jaguar
Nov 18, 2010, 02:03 AM
Makes me wonder if people spend more time on their PSP fashion than their real life fashion >.>

+1

But because of my work, i'm not concerned xD

And for my part, it's Nono Schwartz mostly on my Vacaseal (and i'm thinking about changin her proportions to make her a loli.... )

Ryd
Nov 18, 2010, 02:14 AM
In all fairness, guys are typically a lot more limited in terms of wardrobe options than girls are. Though for RL purposes, I rate comfort above all else for all situations that don't require a certain degree of formality.

Typestatic
Nov 18, 2010, 04:13 AM
Because of my work, i'm not concerned xD

In all fairness, guys are typically a lot more limited in terms of wardrobe options than girls are.
Though for RL purposes, I rate comfort above all else for all situations that don't require a certain degree of formality.

Typestatic likes this.

Asthetics makes the game go round and round imho.
I feel more comfortable shaking off De Ragan with less layers if you know what I mean O:

Fayorei
Nov 18, 2010, 04:48 AM
Well, WoW doesn't give you the option to style as you like while still maintaining the stats that end game armor gives you. One thing I really have to give Phantasy Star credit for is the staggering amount of options you have for character customization; especially with hair/eye color. Not many games give you that.

I agree very much. For how much Blizzard makes with WoW, one would think they would offer so many more hairstyles, and features on the actual characters- instead, since they can be so similar, the end-game characters all look so similar.

Despite that though, I'm a huge fan of PSO/U/P2 and WoW, so it's all good.:O

Rasiel-sama
Nov 18, 2010, 07:17 AM
I prefer Illuminus Coat. I had a green one in PSP1, so in PSP2 I had a lot of questions like "Where did you get it on lvl 5"?

Ami
Nov 18, 2010, 08:42 AM
Typestatic likes this.

Asthetics makes the game go round and round imho.
I feel more comfortable shaking off De Ragan with less layers if you know what I mean O:
Lol Type. But +1 for the rl fashion thing. Comfort > style. Unless I have to be casual/formal. Otherwise shirt + jeans + sneakers = me

Also, well yeah. Since De Ragan shoots fire out it's mouth. These clothes don't come particularly cheap....would hate to see them singed ; ~;

RemiusTA
Nov 18, 2010, 08:49 AM
For Males:

-Judgement Coat
-Kraz's replica
-Ethan Coat replica
-Illuminus Coat

For Females

I was ecstatic that Magical Girl didn't catch on, personally.

And about the clothing, sure i prefer PSU/PSP2's clothing system over other MMOs any day, but the clothing that's gotten popular with PSPo2 is completely different than the stuff that PSU introduced. Aside from the occasional Joke suit, PSU's clothing line all kind of fit the fashion theme that the game was going for. It picked a popular fashion theme and look for each planet, and stuck with it. It gave the game a very distinct feeling to it.

PSPo2 comes along, and manga artists, skimpy outfits and nipple strands run rampant. In allowing the style to become "whatever is popular in japan right now", it's essentially lost all its originally. This "Magical Loli Heart Sexy Cuteness I-Still-Go-To-Highschool Super Innocent Princess" shit is getting old. Likewise, the "Spiky Haired Muscle-less No-Secondary-Male-Sex-Traits (ALL men grow hair. Dont fool yourself.) Quiet Badass With Sixteen Swords" is also getting mighty old.

Even the Swimsuits felt like they belonged in the PSU universe. The horrible shit that made it into PSPo2 just makes me cringe. Not to say it shouldn't have these things, but the amount of outfits that are tailored to the original style of the game is pretty low now.

Not to mention, the style in general has changed. Now Phantasy Star just looks it could be another Anime Fangame. Newmans are Pro-Japanese, Beasts are TERRIBLE fashion runway rejects, Casts are toy gundams with big breasts, and Humans...well, i dont know what they were thinking. The PSPo2 male outfit was neat, but the Female shit was just over the top, trying WAY too hard to look sexy. And now, for PSPo2i, Female human just looks like they quit trying to be Sexy alltogether and just compensated for "SUPER CUTE KAWAIIII <33" instead.

Im immensely terrified for the fate of PSO2. Nothing can stay original anymore X_x....

Wayu
Nov 18, 2010, 09:04 AM
Branching off of what Rem said above, does anyone besides me think that the Illuminus coat is exceedingly similar to Cloud's Advent Children outfit? And Sephiroth's? Heck, just about any SOLDIER's?

-Wayu

RemiusTA
Nov 18, 2010, 09:16 AM
It's just a longcoat. I personally dont see a resemblance between any of the FF characters and Ethan's Illuminus outfit.

Final Fantasy is starting to also suffer from a dry spell of originality, thanks to Tetsyua Nomura refusing to clothe his main characters in anything other than drapey black leather and business suits. Although i really like his characters, Kingdom Hearts has kind of made me stray far, far away from his main style of designs. Im tired of spiky haired floaty emo's. (And what Advent Children did to Cloud's personality was absolutely absurd. Since when was Cloud a quiet, timid little bitch? I could have sworn mostly through FF7 he was a Cocky bastard.)

But that's way off topic : 3 Besides, I actually enjoyed the characters from FFXIII.

....well, except for Vanille. She was cute to look at until she opened her fucking mouth. Making her overly cutesy completely ruined her, IMO. The outfit was already overcompensating, but the personality sent her very quickly into "shut the fuck up and be still already" territory.

Ami
Nov 18, 2010, 09:50 AM
How come people are missing the "Thank god too, I hate that oufit" bit from my observation of Magical Princess? :l

Anyway, it looks like PSPo2i is beginning to reflect those planet-influences with the defaults. I would like more clothing sets. One-pieces are nice, but you can do so much more with pieces. What I would like to see if like what the swimwear sets did. Offer as a one piece, and then offer them as separate pieces as well. Also, unisex. I know I'm not the only one who wished their female character could wear PSPo2i's default human male outfit. And I know there are guy who wished to wear dresses (they just don't want to admit it).

Bovrillor
Nov 18, 2010, 10:24 AM
It's just a longcoat. I personally dont see a resemblance between any of the FF characters and Ethan's Illuminus outfit.

Final Fantasy is starting to also suffer from a dry spell of originality, thanks to Tetsyua Nomura refusing to clothe his main characters in anything other than drapey black leather and business suits. Although i really like his characters, Kingdom Hearts has kind of made me stray far, far away from his main style of designs. Im tired of spiky haired floaty emo's. (And what Advent Children did to Cloud's personality was absolutely absurd. Since when was Cloud a quiet, timid little bitch? I could have sworn mostly through FF7 he was a Cocky bastard.)

But that's way off topic : 3 Besides, I actually enjoyed the characters from FFXIII.

....well, except for Vanille. She was cute to look at until she opened her fucking mouth. Making her overly cutesy completely ruined her, IMO. The outfit was already overcompensating, but the personality sent her very quickly into "shut the fuck up and be still already" territory.

Wouldn't touch KH with a barge-pole myself. I do like the FF13 designs, though I agree about Vanille. On first glance I thought she looked perfect, but as soon as she started whining and making dodgy sex noises with every step, the magic was gone. Advent Children and Crisis Core simply never happened in my head, absolute nonsense.

Oh, since when did casts have big breasts (Chelsea aside)? I don't get that vibe at all from my cast ranger clad in leux innocente, unless this something to do with the body size/scale thing.

Oh, and auto-blacklisting Miku's is the way to go. They always drop mid-run anyway :P

Crimson The FOmar
Nov 18, 2010, 11:14 AM
Oh, since when did casts have big breasts (Chelsea aside)? I don't get that vibe at all from my cast ranger clad in leux innocente, unless this something to do with the body size/scale thing.

It is the scale, I was creating my Caseal and made her thin as possible then found it rather funny that the up and down scale was exclusively for breast size...

Rayokarna
Nov 18, 2010, 11:24 AM
Male CASTs need more parts in general and tbh all of the PSPo2 parts were kinda crap. Ended up wearing the same thing I did in AOTI really.

Bovrillor
Nov 18, 2010, 11:44 AM
It is the scale, I was creating my Caseal and made her thin as possible then found it rather funny that the up and down scale was exclusively for breast size...

Time for an upgrade then :P

Crimson The FOmar
Nov 18, 2010, 11:59 AM
Time for an upgrade then :P

Haha, reminds me of that client request mission with Lou and Chelsea when Lou says to Chelsea she doesn't think it's wise to have "those extraneous lobes and protrusions" as they must get in the way of combat effectivenes and Chelsea comes back and says she wonder's what Emilia was thinking when she made Lou's as Lou's were rather small and poor Lou has no idea what she's talking about and the conversation ends with Lou chasing after Chelsea asking her what she's talking about....

Anyway, sorry for the wall of text, not to derail the thread but theres been more laugh out loud funny moments in this game!

RemiusTA
Nov 18, 2010, 12:04 PM

yeaahhhh that cracked me up too

Crimson The FOmar
Nov 18, 2010, 12:11 PM
Male CASTs need more parts in general and tbh all of the PSPo2 parts were kinda crap. Ended up wearing the same thing I did in AOTI really.

I'd argue FEMALE Casts need more interesting parts, I don't really like any of the end-game/hard mode completion one-pieces....

mck_jaguar
Nov 18, 2010, 12:39 PM
I'd argue FEMALE Casts need more interesting parts, I don't really like any of the end-game/hard mode completion one-pieces....

+1

Definitely agree wit' ya

kongajinken
Nov 18, 2010, 12:57 PM
More games need to do their clothing style separate of the armor system, I'm glad Phantasy Star decided to.

Ryd
Nov 18, 2010, 02:57 PM

It's not exclusively for bust size, but that's the main thing you're likely to notice, possibly because that's one of the defining characteristics of the female physique. Depending on where you are on the x-axis, the y-axis will have a more pronounced influence on the set of the shoulders and/or overall girth of the character. If you stay in the middle of the x-axis, then the y-axis is almost exclusively for the bust, with only a slight influence on the shoulders and curvature of the rest of the body. The same position on guys mainly determines whether or not they're pot-bellied, which looks terrible, so I'm perfectly happy to accept the alternative for female characters.

Minor note, but I'm a bit sad the different races don't have the various standing poses they're shown in for character creation; but that's pretty much entirely because I love the female human's pose. But then I'm grateful they don't because female newman's is terrible, and female beast's seems horribly mismatched.

HUcastRyu
Nov 18, 2010, 09:20 PM
I mostly see Judgement coats for men, Ursula outfit for girls. Casts on the other hand I've seen a different costume for each one(If I can actually find one....).

Rasiel-sama
Nov 19, 2010, 02:11 AM
As a fan of Vocaloids i'd like to wear a Miku dress... but i'm playing a male character. Why they haven't added Kaito coat, or something like that.
Maybe there's a way to switch gender?:_:

kongajinken
Nov 19, 2010, 12:21 PM
They are adding in new Vocaloid collaborations for psp2i.

Malice913150
Nov 19, 2010, 12:23 PM
what they really need is gender-unlocked outfits so anyone can wear anything o.o......

my f cast was wearing the default outfit for the longest time because godamn no one ever has such a cool DEFAULT (and jesus christ look at infinity's default cast parts...) and THEN leus innocente because lol slutbot. after realizing everyone wore that, i just found a random combination of parts in the shop, mostly lucarel, and used that. but then i finally settled with a miyabi kata for casts. and its just right :D

Saphire089
Dec 6, 2010, 08:04 PM
I do clothing-themed weeks. For one week, the charaters wear clothes that go with a certain theme each week. for one week, for example, everyone will be using a different replica. I know it seems kind of pointless to most people, but I like it.

Crimson The FOmar
Dec 6, 2010, 08:12 PM
I do clothing-themed weeks. For one week, the charaters wear clothes that go with a certain theme each week. for one week, for example, everyone will be using a different replica. I know it seems kind of pointless to most people, but I like it.

No, no, nice idea...

I forgot about this thread! my new HUcast in PSP2 is wearing Gimnas Arms CV, Subarga Torso and Boktos legs with the HUcast head option with gold eyes, with white as the primary colour and light grey as the secondary, pretty snazzy if I do say myself..

Sha Sha
Dec 6, 2010, 08:18 PM
Right Now My Marron (beast male ) is wearing the Orange and Black male Guardians Uniform

FOkyasuta
Dec 6, 2010, 08:19 PM
Old School Stuff.

HUcas Parts.

Unionhack
Dec 6, 2010, 08:25 PM
Black Nobles Long Coat with red arm buckles and a white cross...
Black and blue Kohzue pants with golden buckles...
And I forget what shoes, but they're black and blue.
This makes Tycane's outfit. Try it out, I find it looks great.

Wayu
Dec 6, 2010, 08:30 PM
My character's been using a black & red Karen Repca for a while. Trying to find an outfit that matches the character in my album, and this comes closest.

-Wayu

RenzokukenZ
Dec 6, 2010, 08:32 PM
For my main Cast Elyan, I use two shells that I dubbed 'modes' to fit his backstory. Silly, I know.

Knight Mode
This is basically Granadas Arms, Apollos Torso, and Musagante Legs along with the default head as his helmet, giving him a Knightly appearance, more so with the color sceme of White as primary (which appears as silver on these parts) and a bluish purple as secondary.

Ranger Mode
I made him this outfit when I started leveling up his RA lvls, as his bulky armor didn't really suit his new gunslinger style. It consists of Lobas Arms, Granadas Torso, and Hounds Legs CV, looking more like a light armored battlesuit similar to the Spartans from Halo. I haven't found a good helmet (head) for him so I just gave him a human face with the default male hair. Color sceme remains the same.

Rashiid
Dec 6, 2010, 09:03 PM
I've been using the Gimnael set ever since PSU for my Caseal. Usually Purple / White or Purple / Black for my body colors and blue skin since I accept my robotness and don't want to be a human with auto-tune!

Chimeria
Dec 6, 2010, 09:38 PM
My character Bahtz was wearing the Black and Yellow Guardians outfit with the black and yellow FOnewm hat for for a while...

But now I switched to the navy blue Vigor Coat, Roar Roar Bottoms and Shizuru hairstyle. He looks awesome!! ( I think so. lol )

LK1721
Dec 6, 2010, 10:59 PM
My main girl, L.K., has been wearing the Black Storia Top with the Black/Yellow Hanaura bottoms. I love this outfit so much that I've been using it since AOTI. XD

My HUcast wears the HUcas parts with the 33rd head[That cool looking...hat-like thing with the horn..], HUcast-style face with a white/gold color scheme, blue "skin" and cyan colored eyes. In my opinion it gives him a very noble appearance.

Then, my RAcaseal wears the 430 Ossoria Set in the beige-ish color and orange.

Jakosifer
Dec 7, 2010, 03:50 PM
Males - Always longcoats.
Females - Always a combination of nonmatching clothing or stripper suits. Which I am A-ok with.

Omega-R7
Dec 7, 2010, 03:56 PM
i remember only seeing hooker bots and rappys. my armor was raptus arms, revsys torso, musagante legs, and a dragon lookig helmet all black.

TheBlackMage
Dec 7, 2010, 04:18 PM
Interesting, I wear the Judgement Coat and I've never seen anyone else wear it at all...

Omega-R7
Dec 7, 2010, 04:23 PM
I do that only thing my humon wears. southpark pun

TheBlackMage
Dec 7, 2010, 04:34 PM
Long coats are just made of win.

I have yet to unlock all the clothes however so I may find a new style that I like. (I'm new to the game and only a 46 FOnewm so far)

Omega-R7
Dec 7, 2010, 04:39 PM
the noble longcoat is good one.

FOkyasuta
Dec 7, 2010, 06:23 PM
Forgot. Blue madi suit. Good on some lolis. Not all though.

jmanx
Dec 8, 2010, 06:34 PM
naked
naked

Chimeria
Dec 8, 2010, 08:50 PM
Long coats are just made of win.

I have yet to unlock all the clothes however so I may find a new style that I like. (I'm new to the game and only a 46 FOnewm so far)
The one thing that I didn't like about the clothing in this game is that there aren't alot of clothes that make your character look like a badass. So yeah, that's why the longcoats are so popular. I try to stay away from full outfits though. I often use clothes that I can mix and match so I look exactly like the person I'm hunting with. That annoys me to no end!

d19xx
Dec 8, 2010, 08:59 PM
I don't like the coats in this game. The lower part is wrapped to the characters legs,if you look at them from the back or side they look like baggy pants. The archer outfit is an exception, the lower part is modeled partially billowing, instead of being binded to the legs.

Chimeria
Dec 8, 2010, 09:12 PM
I gotta agree with you on that part man...they do look awkward at times. I really wanted to like the Newman dougi outfit but the bottom part that is supposed to drape does look like baggy pants.

But still, I guess it depends on what weapons you use too. I noticed that with weapons that have stances where you stand up straight don't look as bad with longcoats.

jmanx
Dec 9, 2010, 12:59 AM
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/jmanx13/Phantasy_Star_Portable_2/JMan_PSP2_50.png

d19xx
Dec 9, 2010, 06:05 AM
^You know, I just completed a client request earlier. While doing that a member of the party left and a new one entered. When I entered my room to grab some stuff I saw the new guy dancing in my room in his underwear, also with a fro. It was one of those "I didn't need to see that moment"....

Rashiid
Dec 10, 2010, 06:19 PM
Edit: This would be better in the Screenshot thread.

Tsukimori
Dec 12, 2010, 06:23 PM
Maeter (my character) usually wears the Yoshino Tefura outfit with the matching hairstyle that goes with it. I'm surprised to see that that outfit isn't popular online. I mean, it's so pretty! @__@

Saphire089
Dec 13, 2010, 01:07 AM
Maeter (my character) usually wears the Yoshino Tefura outfit with the matching hairstyle that goes with it. I'm surprised to see that that outfit isn't popular online. I mean, it's so pretty! @__@

um if you don't mind me asking, what's the matching hairstyle? You can just tell me the number if you want.

Tsukimori
Dec 13, 2010, 01:36 AM
um if you don't mind me asking, what's the matching hairstyle? You can just tell me the number if you want.

It's #58.
I really think it matches with the outfit.