PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Will evolving a MySynth reset it's partenership rating?

pso_crash
Nov 18, 2010, 01:56 PM
I received an upgrade for my partner MySynth, but it isn't the one I wanted. I thought I try it out, but I don't know if it will cause me to start over my grind for the upgrade I want.

8BitGinno
Nov 18, 2010, 02:16 PM
I don't believe so.

I've done a quite a few runs to get MS devices of MySynths, in order to upload their pics to the PSP2 wiki. I believe you just have to stay within the series. This is all just guess though.

Temprus
Nov 18, 2010, 04:15 PM
Going outside of the series does seem to at least. I changed my Waitress to the Pet just to get it's mag for collection purposes and it took a nice while before the little grunty wannabe gave me better and better things (as if I was re-befriending it).

Rashiid
Nov 18, 2010, 04:22 PM
I sure hope not. I've changed mine like 10 times before I settled for one. :c

Alexandria
Nov 18, 2010, 04:46 PM
Well that sucks. I change mine depending on what mission I'm running. D:

Crimson The FOmar
Nov 19, 2010, 12:51 PM
Going outside of the series does seem to at least. I changed my Waitress to the Pet just to get it's mag for collection purposes and it took a nice while before the little grunty wannabe gave me better and better things (as if I was re-befriending it).

As soon as my 510 Retro model (that I've had since I started this character, now being lvl 89 :nono: ) coughs up the 514 transforming thingy, I'm swapping to the pet type to grand for the mag too....it would be cool if some of the other types have exclusive weapons/items!