PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Shortest mission to C solo?

Darki
Nov 19, 2010, 04:03 AM
I'm trying to get the GH 490, something I couldn't achieve in the old EU/US server. I try to play with my PM as much as possible to raise her BS but it's a bit tedious when doing S and S2 missions worth the effort (now in GBR it's nice because for each "tour" of it, btw), so I was thinking about throwing a couple C rank missions in the way to raise some extra levels per day.

So, which one is the fastest mission to solo, in C rank, in which we can get S rank soloing? I was thinking about LL, but it has been long since I don't play serious and I don't remember all missions in the game...

Which ones are good for it?

desturel
Nov 19, 2010, 10:26 AM
Linear Line is good, but there are a few two block missions that may be shorter.

Valley of Carnage (Moatoob, first mission. Much shorter than System Defense)
Sacred Stream (don't forget the hidden room on block 2 and wear a freeze resist for the traps)
AMF HQ Recovery (this is the one before the 5 block monstrosity, the first mission from Parum west)
Caves of Ice (although you there is a lot of running in this one and I normally skip most of the spawns so I can't remember how short it really is).

milranduil
Nov 19, 2010, 11:21 AM
Linear Line flat out as FM. TD your way to victory!