PDA

View Full Version : So I'm Back

Red Ring
Nov 20, 2010, 03:47 AM
Was all uppity about an announcement near the end of this year a long time ago due to the hints of a game like this coming up soon. I had sold all my games. Tried Starcraft 2 got hella bored. Dicked around on OGame EVE Online... sophisticated games i played many years ago but now incredibly sick of waiting for an action rpg with some sci-fi depth like one of my favs pso/bb since the dreamcast days. and here it finally is. can't say im excited but im ready. video games suck. but between banging girls and working horrible jobs to now finding a girl i really love and hope to spend the rest of my life with all thanks to quitting video games i think im finally ready to waster a few more years of my life on this game. with that said i hope this game has the following:

Complex character customization as pso were more like limited Halloween costumes.

Uber rares like Mille Marteaux.

Pretty Mags

Complex bosses and enemies

aw screw it. cant wait even if they screw it up. psu sucked. ps0 sucked. psp was a waste of time, psp2 was a joke. infinity a retarded joke.

pso2 better represent!

ChaosNin
Nov 20, 2010, 07:11 PM
aw screw it. cant wait even if they screw it up. psu sucked. ps0 sucked. psp was a waste of time, psp2 was a joke. infinity a retarded joke.

pso2 better represent!

Hell yea lol PSO2<3 Info needs to come out quick, it's almost 2011 already