PDA

View Full Version : i need some farming advice

Chunky McMunky
Nov 21, 2010, 04:37 PM
im looking for an item that sells well (for around 3 mill or more) that drops at any level for instance de ragnus dorso (but seeing as they sell for jack all now i cant farm those any more) i also want to be able to solo them and they need to be run in less than 10 minutes.

i would also like to know if there are any missions where items drop regularly and sell for more than 10000

thank you for the help ^^

desturel
Nov 22, 2010, 01:24 PM
im looking for an item that sells well (for around 3 mill or more) that drops at any level for instance de ragnus dorso

3 mil for an item that drops at any level? You're going to have a tough time finding that. Freeze/Resist is probably the closest thing you are going to find and that only costs about 800k. You could also add in Har/Quick and Me/Quick which are easy enough to find on Dancing Birds, but those are only about 400~500k. If something is easy enough to farm, it's likely not going to get to the 3 mil level.

i would also like to know if there are any missions where items drop regularly and sell for more than 10000

More than 10k? Go do the story mission "Photon Harvest" and hunt Spicia. Running that mission would probably take 4~5 minutes per run and Spicia fluctuates between 30~50k. Neta Notes are another story mission drop that sells well. Honestly the story mission drops are generally worth a decent amount because no one wants to go through the hassle of doing story missions just to make money, even if the drop is easy like Spicia.

Another thing you can do is farm Scarred Planet A rank for Goldania, but that's not as guaranteed a drop as Spicia.

Chunky McMunky
Nov 22, 2010, 08:29 PM
thanks for the info, i used to hunt illuminus tags when ambitions end first came out they dropped on c rank and used to sell for 20 million a piece but they drasticly suddenly dropped in price for some reason, so i went to farm de ragnus dorsos but due to the parum gbr they are worhtless

desturel
Nov 23, 2010, 01:02 PM
thanks for the info, i used to hunt illuminus tags when ambitions end first came out they dropped on c rank and used to sell for 20 million a piece but they drasticly suddenly dropped in price for some reason, so i went to farm de ragnus dorsos but due to the parum gbr they are worhtless

If you a thinking along those lines (Illuminus tags), then you can always farm for Igg Crowns in Dancing Birds while you are looking for Me/Quick Har/Quick. Illuminus tags, Gugg Crowns and Me/Quick drop on the lower levels. Amore Tip and Har/Quick on S. Amore Tippies, [b] Okarod and Har/Smart on the higher levels. That way you can kill multiple birds with one stone. The biggest problem is how rare the Rappy Igg spawn is in Dancing Birds.

Also you can farm Igg Crown in MAG' S2 by only doing the forest and abandoning, but most people would rather do story missions over and over than MAG' over and over.

*edit*
I also forgot that you could flood the market with Tan Gerine since they appear to be back over 10k for some reason. You should be able to single-handledly get it back down to the 500meseta range it deserves to be at.

Tart
Nov 24, 2010, 05:15 AM
sleep resist sells for i mil drops on c run

mykul2010
Nov 24, 2010, 08:56 AM
I need help been try to get sleep resist in a mission and it's not dropping I did c, a b runs and still no sleep resist. Grove Of Fanatics is the mission it drops in.

desturel
Nov 24, 2010, 11:11 AM
I need help been try to get sleep resist in a mission and it's not dropping I did c, a b runs and still no sleep resist. Grove Of Fanatics is the mission it drops in.

Just keep running it. Also Forest Infiltration C is a bit quicker than Grove of Fanatics C, so you should really hunt there.

Honestly if you are going to run Grove, it's best to run GoF S instead of C. On S rank then enemies are only level 71, but you can get Rikau-senba which is a Grove of Fanatics S only drop. You can also get [b] Degahna Cannon (Degahna Cannon is about 10 mil made) and Sori/Mind (around 1 mil the last I checked, but it could be lower or higher now), but those can also drop in Forest Infiltration, so there's no real reason to stick to grove for those.

For things that drop on any level in Grove, Touro, Inverter Circuit, Tear of Light, and Blizzard pop all sell decently and consistently (between 50k and 200k, but always check shop prices before you put them up) so be sure to pick those up if you want to make some quick cash while you are hunting.

desturel
Nov 24, 2010, 11:12 AM
sleep resist sells for i mil drops on c run

Freeze Resist will likely surpass Sleep / Resist once this new even shows up. It would be better to hunt for Freeze / Resist right now then go back to hunting Sleep / Resist after the event is over. The advantage of hunting Freeze / Resist is that you also get Twin Beefedge R on C rank and Koltova Gun which sells pretty well if you make it.

mykul2010
Nov 29, 2010, 01:13 PM
thank You