PDA

View Full Version : Weapons/Armor/Clothes you'd like to see return...

ChronoTrigga
Nov 26, 2010, 05:20 AM
Oh yes.....one of these topics.

Rappy Fan
Demolition Comet
Puyo Claws
Giant Rappy Suit <----ftw

Anon_Fire
Nov 26, 2010, 08:54 AM
Laconium Axe
Sinow Red Blades
Flamberge
Pan Arm Daggers
Crush Bullet

The Necris Process
Nov 26, 2010, 11:24 AM
The Sigh of a God comes to mind right away...that was one of the coolest looking weapons in PSO, in my opinion. Sorcerer Cane was another good one.

Seth Astra
Nov 26, 2010, 11:29 AM
For clothes, as long as I can have my braves coat with matching pants and shoes, I am happy.

MAXrobo
Nov 26, 2010, 02:12 PM
master beam
spread needle
Yasminkov 9000M
angry fist
L&K38 Combat

Red Ring
Nov 26, 2010, 02:23 PM
spread needle was def the shit i liked the original best where everyone could use it and it had a longer range but the diff s rank flavors made it even more interesting

mille marteaux was also just beastly i loved the sound it made the pure power the auto aim it had and the heaven special to tag everything

red ring thought it was corny but my desire for it made me love it

aurora field

electro frame

guld milla

stealth suit

blackhound

standstill shield

cent abilities

v101

v502

gael giel

agastya

soniti

excal

phonon maser

rianov-5

iron faust

baranz launcher

dark meteor

i liked the ranger football style uniform a lot. i was always ranger but that outfit is dated and id prob want a different style of it now.

Msr. Bojangles
Nov 26, 2010, 02:43 PM
All Enemy Part weapons, plus more added in.

Standstill Shield, just because it is simply badass.

Partisan of Lightning, Prophets of Motav, Psycho Wand, Elsydeon, Tsukimiri J-sword, Sange & Yasha, Guld & Milla, the elemental wands, Rainbow Scepter, Electro Frame, Stealth Field, Brightness Circle, and God/Battle.

Ceresa
Nov 26, 2010, 03:07 PM
None. 10 years of hunting the same shit that inevitably gets the best stats in each new PS because that's how it was in PSO is getting stale.

Dongra
Nov 26, 2010, 03:16 PM
There must be at least one item that you liked enough that you would want to see it make a comeback.

Kent
Nov 26, 2010, 07:59 PM
I really liked the Elysion, stylistically. It wasn't the greatest weapon ever, but a decently-powerful saber designed to be used by people who had pretty good MST was a neat idea. The fact that it shot fireballs when you swung the extra attack is interesting, even if they're basically useless to anyone who's capable of wielding the weapon at that point.

With some revision, it could easily come back as a rare weapon with better implications for the battlemage-style characters.

HeartBreak301
Nov 26, 2010, 08:03 PM
Just keep everything and add more weapons.

Dongra
Nov 26, 2010, 08:06 PM
I dunno, I think I can live without Excalibur and L&K 38.

HeartBreak301
Nov 26, 2010, 08:07 PM
Ok, maybe I spoke too soon. Those can definitely take a hike. Heaven Striker better return in all of it's glory though.

Dongra
Nov 26, 2010, 08:13 PM
In all its glory? I dunno, I think I can live without divine punishment unless it is less blinding and actually good in PSO2.

zandra117
Nov 26, 2010, 08:18 PM
I think I'll post this since the setting of PSO2 seems that it will be related to PSO episode 3.

Weapons from PSO episode 1 and 2 that were NOT in Episode 3:
[spoiler-box]Amore Rose
Angel Harp
Angry Fist
Ano Bazooka
Ano Rifle
Belra Cannon
Bloody Art
Bluefull Card
Brave Knuckle
Crazy Tune
Daylight Scar
DB's Sword
Demolition Comet
Dragon's Claw
Egg Blaster
Flower Cane
Gae Bolg
Gi-Gue Bazooka
Gigobooma's Claw
Gobooma's Claw
God Hand
Greennill Card
Guardianna
Huge Battle Fan
Kamui
Marina's Bag
Nei's Claw (Photon Drop)
Nei's Claw (Real)
Oran Card
Panther's Claw
Photon Launcher
Pinkal Card
Purplenum Card
Rainbow Baton
Red Scorpio
Redria Card
Ruby Bullet
S-Berrill's Hands #0
S-Berrill's Hands #1
S-Red's Blade
Skyly Card
Soul Banish
Talis
Technical Crozier
Twin Brand
Whitill Card
Yellowboze Card
and of course the PSOBB items[/spoiler-box]

MAGs in PSO episode 3 and their special abilities:
[spoiler-box]Items in episode 3 have their own HP and can break in combat.
There are no Photon Blasts in episode 3. "Why is the Great Light no longer here?"

Bhima - instead of receiving damage on yourself, lose an equal number of EXP. But if you have no EXP to lose, damage will be received.
Bhirava - receive 1/2 damage from attacks by Native creatures.
Chao - EXP is Boosted when equipped. When Chao is destroyed, the Character equipping it recovers HP.
Churel - receive 1/2 damage from attacks by Machine creatures.
Kapu Kapu - When Kapu Kapu dies it takes the creature or weapon that killed it down with it.
Madhu - receive 1/2 damage from attacks by Dark creatures.
Mag - No Special
Omochao - When Omochao is destroyed, gain EXP equal to Omochao's Max HP.
Pitri - When Pitri is destroyed, it returns to your inventory.
Preta - receive 1/2 damage from Tech attacks.
Rati - The Character equipping this item becomes Aerial and can skip over other characters and creatures.
Ravana - TP of the Character equipping Ravana is set to zero, Ravana blocks all weak attacks.
Rukmin - gain 3 EXP per turn as long as Rukmin is alive.
Sato - HP of Sato increases based on the number of items equipped by your character.
Savitri - blocks all damage you receive from the opponent's skills and techniques
Soniti - receive 1/2 damage from attacks by A.Beast creatures.
Vayu - No Special
[/spoiler-box]

Shields in episode 3:
[spoiler-box]Barrier
Custom Barrier ver.00
DB's Shield
Divinity Barrier
Flowen's Shield
Gods Shield Genbu
Kasami Bracer
Red Ring
Shield
Shield of Delsaber
Shifta Merge
Soul Barrier
Standstill Shield
[/spoiler-box]

Chaobo99
Nov 26, 2010, 08:43 PM
Maybe return Line Shields. At least it allowed me to fight in a very fashionable way!

Kent
Nov 26, 2010, 10:48 PM
Maybe return Line Shields. At least it allowed me to fight in a very fashionable way!
I don't know about that. I think that while things like barriers should be apparent when you block an attack (with different graphics that appear briefly when you do) - which is something we saw put to much use in PSO (only certain rare barriers and shields would actually be physically-apparent on your character when equipped).

The same really goes for frames and armors - the only ones that are actually visible on your character (at all) are certain rare ones that have some sort of special effect on them. I didn't really enjoy line shields (or elementally-colored weapon, for that matter) in PSU, just because it felt like what armor you had equipped was always imposing itself on what your character looked like - and if you happened to dislike having, say, red on your outfit, but you needed fire resistance... You were pretty much screwed.

I think maybe a more conservative approach as to what equipment actually affects your appearance might be a better idea here. Since it's really implied that your frame or armor is a piece of technology that's protecting you, rather than physical armor, I think it makes sense to have it not have much of a visible impact on your character. For this type of setting, staying away from the implementation of line shields is probably for the best, just because it fits better into the game, stylistically.

Though, I think that having barriers appear briefly when blocking attacks, or having rare ones make an appearance floating next to your character's arm would be a good thing, just because it still fits within the setting of what sort of style PSO really had, which is important here.

AzureBlaze
Nov 27, 2010, 01:36 AM
The RAcast head that didn't look like anything.
Ohgun had it on CARD, I think. Eyeless, long/narrowing, blunt tip, eyespots (not real eyes) on the sides. That thing was by far the best head, no other game had anything like it. So unique. It needs to come back.

Already said but:
Kasami Bracer
Electro Frame

lostinseganet
Nov 27, 2010, 07:50 PM
Hmm as for clothes well all the pso clothes. Choose what ever from the psu line. I think it would be great to be able to change the color or clothes. I do not want o have to by the same jeans in another color. We shoul have every color except the color of that persons skin. Opage clothes can be pretty if done well.

Demon-
Nov 27, 2010, 10:30 PM
I think they should bring back a lot of PSO weapons but these are the ones I hope to see the most. Especially Zanba which was my favorite weapon.

Zanba
Red Sword
Double Cannon
Lavis Blades
Daylight Scar
Jizai
Black King Bar
Partisan of Lightning
Last Survivor
Yunchang
Baranz Launcher
Bringer Rifle
Frozen Shooter
Yasminkov 9000M
Yasminkov 7000V
NUG2000-Bazooka
Standstill Shield
De Rol Le Shield

As for clothes they need to include every outfit from the original PSO of course.

Allison_W
Nov 27, 2010, 10:35 PM
I'm hoping the HUcaseal parts from PSZ return. I liked them a lot more than PSO's HUcaseal parts.

Checkmate
Nov 29, 2010, 06:45 AM
Armor combinations with set bonuses would be a welcomed return. i.e. the return of the Rafoie FOnewman with Fire Sceptre: Agni and Rafoie Merge.

Anything that will bring back Forces to being a viable class again instead of a burden in groups. VANGUARDS!! *shakes fist*:etongue:

ANIMEniac
Nov 29, 2010, 04:37 PM
Meteor Cudgel
(REAL)Last Survivor
Yasminkov series
heaven's punisher
S-rank Weapons (c-mode)
Caduceus
Love heart (or armors with like/unique effects)
standstill shield
Secure Feet
God Hand

i just hope that they dont fall into the stupid PSU habit where EVERYTHING "HAD" to have photon on it. like there is NO reason for the frying pan in PSU to not be fully made of metal and have the element rings under the pan.

Randomness
Nov 29, 2010, 05:28 PM
Double Saber. The best low-level rare EVER. Go TP drain, GO!

Fully metal weapons, yes please.

Heaven's Punisher would be great to have return (Well, its special, anyways). It was always cool to see someone whip out the shiny rays of death. Lasers from space can't be beat.

MAXrobo
Nov 30, 2010, 04:43 PM
i would love to see fully metal weapons return, but only as super rares or specials like in PSO. i didnt like in PSZ how many of the basic weapons were full metal. it took away from the sci-fi feel of the game.

have some more bulky Cast parts, similar to RAcast from PSO/PSZ. all the cast parts in PSU where sleek and too human looking. when i play a cast I want to look like a machine, not a human in armor.

•Col•
Nov 30, 2010, 11:39 PM
DB's Saber.

Yes, I'm serious. It may have been one of the most common of all rares in PSO, but it was the first one me and my two friends ever found. When we first found it, we were like, "Whoa, is that box red?" Then after my friend picked it up, he gave it to me, because I was the only one who had enough ATP to equip it(I was the only Hunter)... We were surprised, because up until that point, we had only seen weapons that were color swaps of the original weapon-types... XD I thought it looked really cool.

It was really memorable for me, so that's why DB's Saber has always been one of my favorite weapons from the PSO/PSU series...

Skye-Fox713
Dec 2, 2010, 09:48 PM
the RAmarl gear set most of all.

Mitz
Dec 3, 2010, 03:42 AM
Vivienne and Heaven Punisher.

Drawers
Dec 3, 2010, 01:01 PM
Nothing from PSU, and the setting and theme of PSO. The outftis from PSO, including all the customization nooks and crannies, music like PSO but all brand new, the giant rappy suit...? Eh, Idk it's a little too cutesy for me but I kind of still like it. PSO is too complex, and yet too simple for me to post everything I want from that game. Every detail of PSO is like a big maze, so yeah, I just want the complicated yet simple combination of PSO but fresh and new.

Manticore
Dec 20, 2010, 11:45 AM
How about everything and more.

Padium
Dec 21, 2010, 12:02 AM
Give me a head on a stick!

FOkyasuta
Dec 21, 2010, 12:11 AM
Red weapons. ALWAYS RED.

Suppressed Gun (Make it Twin...)

Soul Eater/Banish

Chao Staff ( I Guess.)

Mahu

Daylight Scars. (Always!)

HUcast Type 5 Head.

Section IDs

Might say more if it comes to mind...

Norco
Dec 23, 2010, 04:42 PM
Lavis Cannon
Lavis Blade
Double Cannon
All Red Weapons

Holy Ray
Heaven Punisher

Psycho Wand

Standstill Shield
Kasami Bracer
All the colored Rings

Aura Field
DF Field
Brightness Circle
Virus Armor: Lafuteria
Electro Frame

Rati
Sato

Also I'd really like to see the return of Laconian/Laconium gear which was so awesome in the classic games.

Darki
Dec 23, 2010, 07:31 PM
Soul Eater/Banish

I want this but make it actually look like a REAL scythe. And I mean REAL, with a curved stick with two grips and held like a REAL scythe. I hate how they make in PS series look those weapons so crap used, and with the look of a straight stick with the blade. Scythes like that are useless.

EtherMazor
Dec 23, 2010, 08:13 PM
Nothing in particular, i loved every weapon :)

LionHeart-
Dec 23, 2010, 08:44 PM
They might as well bring back every weapon that was some way remember able because it will stop people moaning about it. Sega tried so hard to keep PSO out of PSU, but in the end half of the content is probably PSO related now. I mean, most of their creativity went into PSO and previous Phantasy star games, why they are so loved. It would be a waste of 'new' content anyway, saying something that is new, when its previously been used.

Darki
Dec 23, 2010, 09:07 PM
I don't think it's bad to "please" the players by bringing stuff from previous games that was liked. After all is an online game, some sort of social game, why not?

FOkyasuta
Dec 23, 2010, 09:22 PM
I want this but make it actually look like a REAL scythe. And I mean REAL, with a curved stick with two grips and held like a REAL scythe. I hate how they make in PS series look those weapons so crap used, and with the look of a straight stick with the blade. Scythes like that are useless.

Eh. Couldn't hurt.

LionHeart-
Dec 23, 2010, 09:32 PM
I don't think it's bad to "please" the players by bringing stuff from previous games that was liked. After all is an online game, some sort of social game, why not?

Oh, I definitely agree there! I kinda loved the fact that they were bringing PSO into PSU, I could make long lost characters etc etc. But the fact that they were trying to not make PSU relating to PSO in any way, but in the end implemented it, as a way to keep the fans and make money is quite shitty, if you ask me.

Darki
Dec 23, 2010, 09:55 PM
Well, yeah, but PSU had the problem of bad management. It could have been a really GOOD game, and I believe is a good game, but I mean a masterpiece, if wasn't because of the crap management. From the moment they started not fixing balance and gameplay problems and instead making things worse, it has been a downhill, but in JP PSU at least the server is kept "alive" by events and content updates.

I'd say I'd like if they added good weapons from old game, but in a good way (not like many 2D paper weapons in PSU). One weapon I remember I loved was Brionac from PSO, for example, I'd love it back.

NoiseHERO
Dec 24, 2010, 03:45 AM
How about everything and more.

This.

PS content should be like Pokemon, keep stacking more and more stuff on top of what was already good, in case the new sucks.

Also you're crazy if you didn't like the freedom offered by PSU's clothing system...I'd say it's just the armor elements colors that made everything really annoying. (which why I always wore neutral)

But I loved the whole Tron-Light up-LED glow all the clothes had going on at the same time.

LK1721
Dec 24, 2010, 05:09 AM
Red Weapons
Yasminkov weapons [My favorite weapon series]
Berdysh [Oh how I LOVED this weapon on PSO]
Chainsawd
Rappy Fan
Anti-Android Rifle
Frozen Shooter
Asuka
Wals-MK2
Varista

Standstill Shield
Stealth Suit

Rati
Sato
Agastya
Rappy

5th RAmarl hairstyle
8th RAmarl suit
2nd HUcast-Type Head

Section IDs
Photon Chairs

CHOX
Dec 31, 2010, 02:07 PM
Most of everything from PSO should come back. Bring back the partisans!

Sienna
Dec 31, 2010, 02:18 PM
Rappy Eater

Just saying

zombiemoshpit84
Dec 31, 2010, 04:11 PM
Most of everything from PSO should come back. Bring back the partisans!

this.

Reksanden
Dec 31, 2010, 05:17 PM
Dual swords: No, not the ones that are PSU-ish, I mean like the Grass Assassin Sabers(I had FUN with those things) and such. I'm also interested to see what Photon arts they can put on Dual Swords....

NoiseHERO
Jan 5, 2011, 01:15 AM
I guess it would be hard to balance 80 different weapon types, without making ones that'd have similar gameplay mechanics this being an action rpg...

Still I guess things could work out anyway. an example being a katana in the sword group but having different more samurai-like attack animations.

Also a kicking based weapon would be awesome. >3>

Tetsaru
Jan 5, 2011, 02:08 AM
Actual MAGs, and weapons having special attacks and animations! ><

Other than that:

Rattlesnake
Blackbull
Killer Elite
Guld & Milla
Yasminkov series
Red weapons
Monkey King Bar
Tsumikiri J-Sword
Sange & Yasha
Delsaber's Buster and Shield
Flowen's Sword
DB's Saber
Psycho Wand
Grass Assassin's Sabers
Evil Curst
Soul Eater/Banish
Lavis series
Spread Needle
Heaven's Punisher
Degahna/Adahna Cannon
Chao Wand
Twin Falclaw
The Sigh of a God
Akiko's Wok/Frying Pan
Crazy Tune
Dark Flow
Sinow Berill's Hands
Nei's Claw
Twin Ruby Bullet
Bringer's Rifle
Holy Ray
Hildebear's Cane
Rico's Red Ring

I might think of some others later...

Lucky 777
Jan 5, 2011, 02:47 AM
Talis
Mahu
Hitogata
Dancing Hitogata
ALL of the license color cards
Gal Wind
And Amore Rose.

NO MORE STUPID PHOTON CARDS ON STICKS PLEASE!

relentless
Jan 7, 2011, 05:51 PM
Tsukimiri J-Sword...!

Kirukia
Jan 7, 2011, 07:09 PM
Flowen and Rico items
Demonic Fork
Summit Moon <3
Dark Flow
Dark Meteor
Dark Bridge

EDIT: And for the love of god, please bring them back as their original weapon types instead of switching them all around like in PSP2.

Padium
Jan 8, 2011, 10:43 PM
As long as I have weapons my from my enemies body parts, I'm more than happy!

Googlebonker
Jan 9, 2011, 05:45 PM
It might be interesting to see those stacks FOnewms and FOnewearls wore in PSO make a return.

I hope they make the CAST skin color scale extend beyond white and Caucasian white...

KaffeKane
Jan 10, 2011, 01:34 AM
Justy 23-ST.

Enough said.

Sienna
Jan 10, 2011, 06:07 PM
A Dark Flow that can combo and has the ability to use it's special.

Kurono
Jan 14, 2011, 07:30 PM
Pretty much anything Rappy related. How could you not love the Rappys?

EggandI
Jan 17, 2011, 05:23 AM
To be honest, I'd love to see every single weapon/item from PSO 1,2 and 4 make a return plus a whole slew of new ones. That would be the perfect scenario. But since this isn't a perfect world, I'd settle for Flowen items, Lavis Cannon, Chain Sawd and of course, the Sealed J Sword.

Kevin PSO
Jan 17, 2011, 11:43 AM
Heaven Punisher... as long as it's not impossible to find this time.

Ithildin
Jan 17, 2011, 12:48 PM
Frozen Sh00ter / Snow Queen.
Demolition Comet.

ChronoTrigga
Jan 18, 2011, 01:55 AM
Gib moar whip items please.

KusanagiShiro
Jan 20, 2011, 06:55 PM
Two words: Ruby Bullet

BAmofobomo
Sep 11, 2011, 06:55 PM
spread needle was def the shit i liked the original best where everyone could use it and it had a longer range but the diff s rank flavors made it even more interesting

mille marteaux was also just beastly i loved the sound it made the pure power the auto aim it had and the heaven special to tag everything

red ring thought it was corny but my desire for it made me love it

aurora field

electro frame

guld milla

stealth suit

blackhound

standstill shield

cent abilities

v101

v502

gael giel

agastya

soniti

excal

phonon maser

rianov-5

iron faust

baranz launcher

dark meteor

i liked the ranger football style uniform a lot. i was always ranger but that outfit is dated and id prob want a different style of it now.

I Agree! Plus all the Yasminkovs,BKB,and tjsword!

Mega Ultra Chicken
Sep 11, 2011, 08:43 PM
Beware, incoming text overflow. Bolded stuff is stuff I'd like even more than the others.

Weapons:

Already mentioned here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2682916&postcount=92). But here's a full list for PSU:

-Gizaha-zashi
-Sweet Death
-Mugunburga
-Shigga Pakuda
-Ryusaikanoh
-Rattlesnake
-Blackbull
-Mizurakihoh
-Ank Dedda
-Gur Hanab
-Apocalypse and/or Tyrant Spada
-Crimson and/or 2-Headed Ragnus
-Gudda Hon
-Drill Knuckles
-Carriguine-Rucar
-Raikasobra
-Shide-Misaki and-or Ohga-Misaki
-Fuka-Misaki and/or Zanshu-Misaki
-Shura-hiken
-Sanzu-hiken
-Dallgunrod
-Gaozoran Rod
-Twin Kitty/Snowy Claw

As for PSO weapons:

-Chain Sawd
-Spread Needle
-Frozen Shooter
-Yasminkov 9000M
-Baranz Launcher
-Belra Cannon
-Black King Bar
-Musashi/Yamato/Asuka
-The elemental wands (Agni, Indra, and Dagon)
-Yasminkov 7000V (As a Shotgun, perhaps)
-Yunchang
-Justy-23ST
-Wals-MK2 (Ironic, because I hate how often I got this as my rare drops)
-Visk-235W
-Gae Bolg
-Berdysh
-Dual Bird, Last Swan, and Master Raven
-Guld Milla
-H&S 25 Justice
-L&K14 Combat
-M&A60 Vise
-Cannon Rouge
-Gi-Gue Bazooka
-Yamigarasu
-Daylight Scar
-Blade Dance
-Bloody Art
-Hildebear's Cane and Hildeblue's Cane
-Glide Divine
-Psycho Wand
-Striker of Chao

Clothing:

-Classic PSO gear
-Braves Jackets (or at least a replica of Ethan's jacket)
-PSU noob clothes
-Illuminus Coats
-Storia sets (The Storia Bottoms look awesome for some reason)
-Miyabi-katas for both genders
-Boaboa sets (Especially the vest)
-Kouze set (Especially the jacket)

I'm not saying the game needs all of these weapons. That's hardly the truth. There have just been so many cool designs in PSO and PSU that any of these would be nice to see in PSO2.

BIG OLAF
Sep 11, 2011, 08:53 PM
Clothes?

Voloyal Set (well, something like it, at least), bikinis, and all manners of fanservicey, atmosphere-demolishing outfits.

[spoiler-box]http://www.gifbin.com/bin/052009/1242032359_haters-gonna-hate.gif[/spoiler-box]

:D

Mega Ultra Chicken
Sep 11, 2011, 08:56 PM
Clothes?

Voloyal Set (well, something like it, at least), bikinis, and all manners of fanservice, atmosphere-demolishing outfits.

[spoiler-box]http://www.gifbin.com/bin/052009/1242032359_haters-gonna-hate.gif[/spoiler-box]

:D

I was gonna mention that one, but I was afraid of being called a pervert if I did. How I see it, the Voloyal Set is a relic (of sorts) from the post-AoI era of PSU. It's like a piece of Phantasy Star's history.

BIG OLAF
Sep 11, 2011, 08:59 PM
I was gonna mention that one, but I was afraid of being called a pervert if I did. How I see it, the Voloyal Set is a relic (of sorts) from the post-AoI era of PSU. It's like a piece of Phantasy Star's history.

Yeah, an extremely hated piece of history by most Phantasy Star fans. Trust me, this thread is rigged to explode into a cataclysmic inferno of rectal anguish now that you've said that.

Prepare yourself.

NoiseHERO
Sep 11, 2011, 09:02 PM
I actually didn't like voloyal...

Mostly because EVERYONE wore it...

On their fugly characters...

And it reminded me of bad movies from the 90's...

They should definitely add all of PSU's popular clothes and story NPC clothes anyway though.

BIG OLAF
Sep 11, 2011, 09:05 PM
I actually didn't like voloyal...

Mostly because EVERYONE wore it...

Yes, I keep hearing this whole "OMG people spammed that outfit like crazy!". But, I've never seen it "spammed." Sure, a lot of players wear it from time to time (myself definitely included), but it's far from "spammed."

Actually, I can't think of any outfit on 360 PSU that I would consider "spammed" nowadays. Everything's worn pretty evenly. Well, at least amongst myself and my friends (but, I switch outfits multiple times a day, as do some of my friends).

BlackCosmic
Sep 11, 2011, 09:06 PM
Nah da I want plenty of fresh and new content.
If anything updated version of old weapons/armor/clothes would be fine.

NoiseHERO
Sep 11, 2011, 09:11 PM
Yes, I keep hearing this whole "OMG people spammed that outfit like crazy!". But, I've never seen it "spammed." Sure, a lot of players wear it from time to time (myself definitely included), but it's far from "spammed."

Actually, I can't think of any outfit on 360 PSU that I would consider "spammed" nowadays. Everything's worn pretty evenly. Well, at least amongst myself and my friends (but, I switch outfits multiple times a day, as do some of my friends).

I was on PS2/PC...

I only remember chunky midger-thing people, Gross looking giant pornstars, robots trying to wear fleshy clothes and...augh...

It's like see a nice dress...

But only monkeys are wearing it.

And when you see someone decent in it... Somethings just not right...

Also it's nice to have new things in the form of throwbacks, blackcosmic, don't try to be cool! IT ONLY WORKS AGAINST PSO PURISTS.

Angelo
Sep 11, 2011, 09:19 PM
I just want some kind of long brown duster jacket so I can live out my Phantasy Star and Firefly fantasies simultaneously.