PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 New to the forces

Zerolimit
Nov 27, 2010, 03:21 AM
Hello PSO-W community

I am pretty new to teching and am planning on going Masterforce. I have yet to make my char so this pretty open to any suggestions. I have only one specific question I am going to be male character and was wondering how much better is a male newman than a male human at MF.

Other stuff is welcome and appreciated from any teching vets i like to learn from the pros and hope i have come to the right place

appliedphysics
Nov 27, 2010, 04:36 AM
A male human has 400 less tp at lvl 180 than a lvl 180 male newman

As for being a techer your main goal is lvling up your attack techs. I would do them one at a time or one element at a time.
U also want to hit fast so use a har/quick n tech mags. The mags dont do a lot of damage but they hit fast n make lvling ur techs a breeze.

I would get pushans for mf n shatos for ft n wt.

Once ur techs are at a high lvl get yourself a psycho wand or a gazoran rod +. With these rods u will do more than double the damage of ur mags.

As for armor... have fun with that. It takes newmans for ever to equip a rank armor. Humans are easier but its really the masterforce class that nerfs u.

any other questions?

Darki
Nov 27, 2010, 05:05 AM
You can level up all techs in less than 5 hours up to 21 (I mean, of course, less than 5 hours each), some of them level up really fast, you won't take even 2 hours to get them past 21. Levelling them all to 41 is really tedious, I suppose (never felt attracted to "hardcore techers" as MF/FT so I always cap everything at 30) but it shouldn't take that much in an event/reward with PA EXP bonus. Without bonus I took only one afternoon~evening to get Megid to 21, the so-called most difficult tech to level.

I'd say in 1~2 weeks if you focus on that you could have your techs levelled, with a low level CAST AT w/ Har/quick you could have everything at level 30 in no time and the rest you can continue in your MF but I guess this is really hard due to the high power gear you're limited to, so maybe switching to FT with so said CAST could let you bump them to 40 and leave the last level to your main MF.

Zerolimit
Nov 27, 2010, 08:31 AM
Thsnk you both you gave some new insight into this and it kinda puts me down that techs are that ahrd to level but o' well ill still give it a shot. Thank you again