PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Legacy of the Light walkthrough?

Darki
Nov 29, 2010, 03:50 AM
Hi there again!

I've been using GC mainly for fixing weps and an ocasionally gacha for massive money scam (lol) but I was thinking about doing a few LotLruns in party mode with my GF for a double slasher and a couple of goodies for both. I didn't like what they did with some weps (keeping them "2D") but some of them are not that bad... So well, the thing is that I've never done the mission seriously and I don't know a shit about how to do it, what to do in each block and stuff like that to get max boxes.

Same with the solo route, I kind of now what to do in two blocks but nothing in the rest.

So, my question is, is there some walkthrough for the mission, and exactly what drop wave we're in now? Because I don't really get how the PSUPedia one works and my friends always tell me about different drops than listed. D:

Thanks for the help. :D

TenebriS
Nov 29, 2010, 03:56 AM
Alright, i can explain party route:

First block, don't destroy the tourettes just kill the monsters, at the field of traps shoot the purple one

Second block, stick together and walk through, you can kill the monster but it isnt necessary(but gives loads of EXP)

Third block and fourth block just kill^^

XbikXBd
Nov 29, 2010, 09:24 AM
Just as said above and here is what drops for both
http://www.psupedia.info/Talk:Legacy_of_the_Light
Wave 14 kk

B1 Do not hit tourents on both lower and up stairs, once done hit purple trap for best hit i would use rifle o longbow
B2 Stay as a group and kill dila grena
B3 Kill,Kill,Kill

Omega-z
Nov 29, 2010, 09:21 PM
Hi, Darki in solo for B1 do the same as the party route don`t destroy turret's and hit the purple trap at the end

B2 don't kill the big guys just lock them up and kill all the small one`s, how to do it is run straight to the first switch in front of you to trap them then run around to the little guys and kill them all while dodging the gun, after that hit the second switch and run to the finish it well give you 4 boxes in stead of 2.

B3 you will get a set of number at entrance remember them or write it down, if missed up go back to b2 and re-enter into b3 to reset the numbers. once you have that take the warp kill the little guys dodge the traps to where the four switches are they will be numbered just hit the rite switch that matches that code if you missed up there is a switch on the other side that wipes the numbers so you can re-enter them again........ doing this will help in getting more boxes in the next block.

in B4 just kill and that`s it :rappy::)

Darki
Nov 30, 2010, 01:46 AM
So, to put it clear:

Solo route:

B1: Kill everything without touching the turrets, then at the end, destroy the purple trap without touching the orange ones.
B2: Don't touch the Zamvapas, activate the first switch quickly to lock them up, then kill the Nava Luddas while avoiding the turret, then activate the second switch to access the boxes and the exit.
B3: Pick the number at the start, then go to the switches at te center of the room, either killing or avoiding the Nava Luddas. There, enter the code you got at the beginning, if done right the warp opens to next block, if done wrong a trap will appear where the warp and can kill you if not careful / max HP. No boxes here, but the result will decide the number of boxes in next block.
B4: Slaughter anything that breathes till the fence opens to access the end of the mission and the reward boxes.

Party Route:

B1: Same as solo route: kill stuff without touching the turrets and blow the purple trap without touching the orange ones.
B2: Stick together with your partners and don't separate even if you have to walk at turtle speed, there will be a fence maze when the "trial" starts but it will get invisible after some seconds so you gotta remember the path (or either hit the wall and go by touch). There will be Dilla Grienas that will obstacle the path with ranged attacks, you can either kill or try to avoid them (they have a blowback attack so better be careful). When reach the blue fence at the end of the maze, the boxes will appear if successfully done the maze. If happens that somebody separates from the group the trial will fail, the maze and monsters will dissapear and no boxes will appear at the end of the block.
B3: Kill everything to access the warp and boxes.
B4: Kill everything to access the end of the mission and the reward boxes.

Now questions: Which weapon is the best to blow the purple trap without touching the others? I try with the bow because I'm a WT but the bullet can be a bit slow compared to other guns. Appart from that, if there's an error in my lists tell me so I can correct, probably I'll put this in the PSUpedia for easier management. Third question is, I know there's an indicator on the screen at the second block on party (the one where you stick to partners), and that you gotta keep it in "blue". Does it change to some kind of "warning color", like yellow, before you reach the lenght where the trial fails and turns red, or it directly goes shit and red when you separate?

Omega-z
Nov 30, 2010, 09:48 PM
HI, Darki it looks good just a few typo`s but every thing is rite and yes there is a waring I believe it`s purple, It`s been awhile since I`ve done it. oh forgot your partners is white and not blue, the leader has the blue one:rappy::)

Darki
Dec 1, 2010, 03:52 AM
That's weird because when I played with my GF last time, mine was the white one and she had the blue one (and we play together on the same table so we can watch our screens). For the sake of information I would try to check how is the warning, but losing money is not a good idea. xD