haert lv1 force ride
zalure tri magenta
zalure lv3 say good-bye
x fenrir+30
xlv1huge cross
my fc on left i b waiting

Chaos Rappy
Nov 29, 2010, 03:50 PM
Sorry to say not much of what you have to offer is anywhere near the estimated values of what you want, really. Just giving a little friendly tip in case you don't get any offers up on the go, unless you have better stuff you're willing to offer for them you haven't mentioned in this topic...

...But that aside, Blue Saber can only ever have Heart Lv1, White Saber can only ever have Risk Lv2, and Lavis Kanon can only ever have Soul Lv3, so you don't really need to ask for the elements on those. Milias Sword, though, is all up to chance, since it can have any PA, or none, unless you mean Milias BREAKER, which can only ever have Over End anyways, and is also within the above-mentioned note about the rarity being that much more than what you currently have listed... <.<

lordwolf
Nov 29, 2010, 04:41 PM
ah ok i new to this trade systaim miss spell] and yes i was looking for maillias braker by the way what do you mean chances on mailias sword :l

Chaos Rappy
Nov 29, 2010, 06:46 PM
Milias Sword comes with a random Sword PA, which can mean it can also come with NO PA. Finding one with Over End is rare, and getting someone else to trade you theirs would probably be just as tough as finding one yourself... generally. : /

lordwolf
Nov 29, 2010, 10:01 PM
so your saying i have to find it over arca plaint on hard 10 times or wi-fi :/ that s what your saying