PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Mitama-senba hunt

Xiah189
Nov 29, 2010, 05:09 PM
Ok I want this shield badly for my Skull Sorcerer combo, but after doing 90 something runs and only seen it drop from box once to someone else, I have to wonder, does it drop for Vanguard? I forget which job I was or the leader was at the time it dropped, so I'm not exactly sure. All I ever see from top left corner box is Gera senba. The bottom left box of the right side is always either Kamui or Twin Kamui. So at least I know those 3 have a static box position.

Anyone have any luck with it in White Beast or Woodland raid? Please share your experience.

Altoh
Nov 29, 2010, 05:27 PM
I got one the other day in white beasts we had a hunter as leader i think.

RenzokukenZ
Nov 29, 2010, 06:40 PM
I forgot where I got mine, but I was playing offline and it dropped while I was a hunter.

Silverheart
Nov 29, 2010, 10:49 PM
Not sure if the wiki is 100% with the US version but
http://psp2.psupedia.info/Mitama-senba

lethal
Nov 29, 2010, 11:13 PM
poor xiah! we'll get you one tomorrow mang. I'm pretty sure mine dropped when I was a hunter. Didn't even know about the combo when I got it. I'm glad I'm a pack rat x_x

aduran
Nov 30, 2010, 04:09 PM
lol I just got one in woodland raid as vanguard. I always get gera-senbas there and right after I read this post I got one. i have 32 woodland raid S runs.

CeruleanGamer
Dec 3, 2010, 06:07 PM
I got one as a Hunter and a Vanguard in White Beast. I was looking for the Twin Kamui and Lambda Excalibur though. T_T