PDA

View Full Version : How many Weapons do you use?

paracelsus
Dec 2, 2010, 07:26 AM
I'm a lv46 HUmar, I've never played online but I've noticed that in my group we tend to pick a few weapons for use and sell the rest. I'm currently using a +20 Varista, and a +25 Fire Glaive.

What weapons are you using?

sCI
Dec 2, 2010, 11:26 AM
I switch between your average Red Sword, and Vulcans(40%HIT). That is it. I only have a Devil/Battle, so that's what makes the Vulcs a little more user friendly with quick attacks.

I--at least with my hunter--am a minimalist. The only other weapon I really ever wanted purely for utility was maybe a SJS.....but that'll never happen.:lol:

My Fonewm hasn't had a weapon equipped for at least a hundred levels. Just slows him down.

bns1991
Dec 2, 2010, 12:11 PM
With my HUmar, I have always carried 4 items: one that hits one enemy (sabers, knuckles), a multi-hit weapon (daggers, double saber), a weapon that hits multiple enemies (sword), and a gun of some sort. The main 4 weapons that I usually carried were the God Hand, Demolition Comet/ Meteor Cudgel, Red Sword/ Beserk Gunir, and Beserk Vulcan.

Saffran
Dec 2, 2010, 01:23 PM
I carry around 12 to 16 weapons, most of which I use only once or twice.
Ultimately I mainly get by using a gun, a mechgun, a sword, a slicer and a double saber.

Kenbog
Dec 2, 2010, 02:17 PM
Lets see I play as a Ramarl allways have spread needle, baranz launcher, frozen shooter, Rianov 303SNR-5, L&K 38, Cannon rouge and madam umbrella equiped.

Spread Needle ofcourse for big groups
baranz for a smaller group with furder reach and do allot of dmg (also the best vol opt form 2 killer)
Froozen shooter to freeze enemies, a must in tower quests and PW4
Rianov 303SNR-5 piercing shot the ultimate boss killer,
L&k 38 for 1v1 speed killing its cooler then a mechgun in most cases more powerfull and I think the recover after combo is faster,
Cannon rouge for vol opt form 1 (you could keep hitting him trough the wall with this baby :D)
and madam umbrella mostly for the melee attack to kill the epi4 yowies and satalite lizards...

TrueChaos
Dec 2, 2010, 02:18 PM
with my main character i have 5 weapons, 2 single enemy hitters for bosses and such (S&Y and BKB), 2 Swords for groups (Red Sword and hope to make a Dark Flow) and a gun (Master Raven). i have 2 single and 2 swords so i can have a % in each of the 4 areas and hit, my S&Y ha a.beast, dark and hit whereas my BKB has native, machine and hit. doing the same with the swords.

Dongra
Dec 2, 2010, 04:04 PM
These are what I use on my Hucast:
Charge Vulcan
Diska of Braveman
Demolition Comet
S-Reds Blade
S-rank Arrest Slicer
S-rank Zalure Gun
Arrest Raygun
Master Raven
Dark Flow

AlexCraig
Dec 2, 2010, 05:56 PM
Usually I just use two (a Twin Sword and a Red Handgun). Lately, I have been carrying 3; a Twin Sword (S&Y), a Red Handgun, and a Red Sword.

Broken_L_button
Dec 2, 2010, 06:26 PM
My characters usually carry around:

FOmarl:
-1 single target beatstick (Girasole, Vivienne or the 50 hit double saber)
-1 multitarget beatsick (Soul Eater, Madam's umbrella, Chameleon scythe or Bamboo spear)
-SI- tech boosint wep (Summit moon)
-Gi- Tech boosting wep (Twinkle star or Magical Piece)
-Glide Divine
-Gun (Last swan)
-2 slicers (Slicer of Fanatic and a charge/beserk Diska)

Hucaseal:
-1 multi-target beatstick (Charge Gungnir/Calibur or Red sword)
-1 single target weapon (currently Jizai)
-1 gun (Last Swan)
-1 Slicer (Slicer of Fanatic)

RAmarl:
-Frozen shooter
-Spread Needle
-Hell Raygun w/ hit
-Last Swan
-Charge/Spirit arms
-Vivienne

HUmar:
-1 multi-target beatstick (Red sword or Charge Calibur...And sometimes the bamboo spear because it's manly)
-1 double saber (demolition comet, Black king bar or Girasole usually do fine for me)
-1 gun (Master Raven)
-1 slicer (Slicer of Fanatic)

RAcaseal:
-Frozen shooter
-Spread needle
-Iron faust
-1 multi-target beatstick (Soul Eater or Madam's umbrella)
-Excalibur
-Bringer's rifle
...And I think I forgot the rest of her arsenal :/

Mike
Dec 2, 2010, 07:15 PM
2 or three, usually. On my version two character, I'll usually just bring along a handgun type weapon and a shot type weapon. On BB, a saber type (5th ANNIV.BLADE) and a handgun type.

I really do love shots though. I remember collecting a few arms with good %s back on version one pushed me towards making a ranger my second character.

twitcher05
Dec 2, 2010, 07:19 PM
With my main force I only use a Cadacus, my main ranger I use a Justy and Baranz Launcher and my main hunter I just use my Yamato and my Chain Sawd. They all work very will with me.

MAXrobo
Dec 2, 2010, 07:34 PM
I only have the gamecube verson offline, but with my Lv119 RAcast I use...

L&K14 combat.

thats it. thats the best mechgun Iv found and the only way i can keed the enemys in ultimate off me. all the other weapons are just too slow.

DuRaL
Dec 2, 2010, 11:02 PM
it varies a lot on character, area and mood, but typically i'd use..

~4 weapons as a HU:
-mechgun-type (typically charge)
-gun-type
-sword/partisan-type
-twin/dagger-type

~4 weapons as a RA:
-shot/needle-type
-rifle-type
-mechgun-type (again, charge)
-close-range weapon, typically twin/partisan-type

~1 weapon as a FO:
-random FO weapon

my FOmar is an exception, tho, as i tend to play FOmar more like a Hunter than a Force ;)

DC_PLAYER
Dec 3, 2010, 06:11 AM
1 slicer (Diska of liberator)
1 double saber (twin brand)
1 claw (silence claw)
1 saber (red saber)
1 sword (red sword)
1 dagger (red dagger)
1 mechgun (M&A60 vise)
1 fist (angry fist)
4 handguns (1 red handgun for each area)
4 Partisans ( 1 imperial pick for each area)

appliedphysics
Dec 3, 2010, 06:38 AM
Well I haven't played in years so I don't know all the names fyi.

I do remember my favorite weapon, it was the black king bar. It is hard to get but it is the best weapon in the game.
Also get a good slicer they r very helpful.
I can't remember the name but u need the unsealed j-sword. It is much better than the dark flow. The flow only has a 1 hit combo chain making it unusable.
Oh another weapon I used was these twin daggers that had a special attack that gave u buffs. I loved using these with my HuCast.

LK1721
Dec 3, 2010, 10:43 PM
For my HUcast:
-L&K 14 Combat
-Berdysh
-Chainsawd

RAmarl:
-Yasminkov 7000V
-Spread Needle OR S-rank Shot
-Red Slicer

psofan219
Dec 5, 2010, 11:35 PM
Last Swan, 45Hit, 45 A.Beast Cross Scar, 40 Hit Vjaya/50 Hit Gae Bolg, 50 Hit Vise... that's about it. I'm hoping to net a PGP soon, if only for the range increases on certain techs. Other than that, there's not much else I use unless I'm not playing seriously.