PDA

View Full Version : Online shopping this holiday season

bns1991
Dec 4, 2010, 09:53 AM
This year was a first for me. I did all of my shopping online this season. I have learned that it is so much easier than having to deal with crowded malls. I also saved a bunch of money with all of the sales and promotions that they have this season. Does anyone else do all of their shopping online?

Outrider
Dec 4, 2010, 12:11 PM
I don't do all of my shopping online, but definitely the vast majority of it. You can definitely save a lot of money and check out a lot of different stores quicker than you could on foot.

Still, there's something pleasing about the ritual of going out Christmas shopping, getting a hot chocolate from the bookstore cafe, and browsing the aisles at my leisure.

joefro
Dec 4, 2010, 12:22 PM
I don't do all of my shopping online, but definitely the vast majority of it. You can definitely save a lot of money and check out a lot of different stores quicker than you could on foot.

Still, there's something pleasing about the ritual of going out Christmas shopping, getting a hot chocolate from the bookstore cafe, and browsing the aisles at my leisure.

I'm basically exactly like this. Over the years I've started to get more and more things online, but I still enjoy getting out in the cold weather and shopping for a few things. I've found a nice compromise this year, I've ordered posters online and next week I'm going to go out and get them framed. It's the best of both worlds.

Delete
Dec 4, 2010, 12:52 PM
I'm basically exactly like this. Over the years I've started to get more and more things online, but I still enjoy getting out in the cold weather and shopping for a few things. I've found a nice compromise this year, I've ordered posters online and next week I'm going to go out and get them framed. It's the best of both worlds.

Hannah Montana reference somewhere in there, dang my lil sis for making me know that x)

Back on topic, I don't shop online too much. I know the deals are better, but I guess I just like buying and receiving instead of buying and waiting a few days.