PDA

View Full Version : I need a small favor, will to pay with soul.

Riffin
Mar 11, 2003, 09:41 AM
HI everyone. I am a newbie (don't flame me), and am looking for a few things. One is a nice Shot wep (doesn't have to be rare) and the other is some ARM slots to rais my RAmar's ATA. I can give what I have. A few rares given to me by people online. But dont have much. This is basically charity. Appreciate the time you took to read this. Will understand if you just think I'm pitiful and wont reply. Later all. (Let me know your Char's Info and where I can find you if you're feeling generous.) My RAmar's currect ATA is 104, Thanks!!!

Guntz348
Mar 11, 2003, 09:53 AM
I have some stuff that I think can help you. Drop a PM or Aim and ill jump on and hook it up http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Riffin
Mar 11, 2003, 10:56 AM
Thanks dude. I appreciate it a whole bunch. I wont be able to get on until late this afternoon, around 5pm EST. I'll look for you on IM when I get home from Kent. Thanks again.

Guntz348
Mar 11, 2003, 11:10 AM
Sounds good. Just hit me up when you get a chance, I should be here http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Riffin
Mar 11, 2003, 11:36 AM
PS to everyone--> If anyone does have rare items, I wouldn't mind. (LOL) Don't kill me...

Shentar
Mar 11, 2003, 05:20 PM
I suppose I could spare a Final Impact. I don't have any Elf/Arms I'm not using, but could give up a couple Master/Abilities, which raise all stats (including ATA) by 5.

MonkeyFunky
Mar 11, 2003, 05:54 PM
okay, what's a KB? the KB mentoined under your little icons?

thanks.

Oh, and author, i'll need to check, but i may have some mech guns or shots for you if you're still interested.

I like to hang out in the following Japanese servers:

Mintaka 01, 02, 03.

or Merope 01, 02,03.

i'm pretty sure that's how you spell them.

i'll most likely have opened a team called:

GO OPA OPA!

or

GANBAREMASU!

if you're interested, PM me and i'll reply with the password.... actually, if your level is low, you wouldn't be able to get into a VHARD room... silly me...

Just PM me with a meeting place. I will likely be on tonight at 7:00 pacific, which is 10:00 on your side of the island. I'm a the tall, yellow Racaseal, NOMO.

R

Shentar
Mar 11, 2003, 06:29 PM
KB would be keyboard.

MonkeyFunky
Mar 11, 2003, 06:33 PM
**smacks forehead**

oh! duh! silly me. hehehe.

R

Elentari
Mar 12, 2003, 01:12 AM
i could give you a guilty light...i find so many of em...i just start selling em off when i find em cuz i dont have the space to hold onto them. So if you want one, PM me and we could set up a time to meet...im pretty sure i have some rare shots you could have too. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif

MonoxideChild
Mar 12, 2003, 05:04 AM
I have some spare arms that I no longer use that can come handy, and I also have some mech guns with %'s that you can have. Just PM me when your gonna be on.

Blood_Dragoon
Mar 12, 2003, 05:48 AM
On 2003-03-11 14:20, Shentar wrote:
I suppose I could spare a Final Impact. I don't have any Elf/Arms I'm not using, but could give up a couple Master/Abilities, which raise all stats (including ATA) by 5.

I thought Master/Ability only raised ATA by 1. . . O.o

bluefall
Mar 12, 2003, 07:34 AM
i can give u a weapon of ur choice, 4 god/arms and if u need it, a four slot armor. I can give u a dex mag with 195 dex too. all for free http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Riffin
Mar 12, 2003, 09:39 AM
Thanks to all! I think I replied to everyone. Look for me on Deneb 7 and 9, Riffin's the name. I'm finally almost a level 20 so I'll be able to go on hard games!!! Yey!! I appreciate all your help and hope I see you guys online, look for my char, becasue I don't know the names of yours. I appreciate you all a whole lot. Thanks again.

Riffin

Shentar
Mar 12, 2003, 11:34 AM
On 2003-03-12 02:48, Blood_Dragoon wrote:

I thought Master/Ability only raised ATA by 1. . . O.o

Why would you think a thing like that?

NodMan
Mar 12, 2003, 12:26 PM
I thought Master/Ability only raised ATA by .5 you need two to raise by 1.

Shentar
Mar 12, 2003, 12:49 PM
Hmm... I guess so. Sorry, never mind about the Master/Abilities, then. I could've sworn they added 5 to ATA. They changed it from the DC...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shentar on 2003-03-12 09:50 ]</font>