PDA

View Full Version : Progressive Scan mode?

FreakinRican
Mar 11, 2003, 10:51 AM
Ok, I tried to enter progressive scan mode and I cant seem to get it working. I got a new flat screen tv that has s-video in. The 'component cable' they're talking about is s-video right? I've tried to hold down b when the cube starts but its just not working for me. Should I do it on a controller other then my wavebird?

Jack
Mar 11, 2003, 11:49 AM
No, you need proper Component cables, not S-Video ones. They costs about $40, I think, and you can only get them from nintendo.com's store. They're well worth it though. The clarity of the graphics is unbelievably good.

BrokenHope
Mar 11, 2003, 02:54 PM
On 2003-03-11 07:51, FreakinRican wrote:
Ok, I tried to enter progressive scan mode and I cant seem to get it working. I got a new flat screen tv that has s-video in. The 'component cable' they're talking about is s-video right? I've tried to hold down b when the cube starts but its just not working for me. Should I do it on a controller other then my wavebird?

Your tv also has to be able to support progressive scan, if it doesn't have component inputs it won't and even if it does have them that's no guarantee that your tv will support progressive scan.