PDA

View Full Version : Sensible Item Handling & Trading

MasterRaichu
Mar 11, 2003, 11:00 AM
I'd like to aim this message at ALL of the people that ruin the PSO experience doing the following things:

- People who open the trade window and expect other people who don't even care about them to show their inventory.
- People who attempt to take away items from others in a trade right before the confirmation.
-People who claim to be dupers and run off with people's items (aka SCAMMERS).
- People who run around in lobbies and joining games that constantly hold down a shortcut that says "I need free stuff PLEASE GIVE" or anything similar.
- People who join a trade game that has a game title relating to the item that the person that created the game needs, KNOWING that they don't have the item and end up just occupying space.

YOU PEOPLE THAT DO THIS ARE INCONSIDERATE MORONS THAT DO NOT DESERVE THE HUNTER'S LISCENSE THAT YOU OWN. Those of you that perform any of these actions, whether it's unintentional or on purpose just to annoy the people that actually try to play correctly, need to stop these actions at once. It's not fair to those of us that actually want to play the game, and trade our items.

The other day, I was attempting to find someone with a Partisan of Lightning. I created a game that was entitled "Need PoL". Pretty straightforward, right? Apparently, there are too many N00bs and FAGs on PSO that cannot understand the meaning of the words "Need PoL". Two people joined my game. One was a RAcast who stood there for at least 20 minutes saying "I GOT FSOD PLEASE GIVE ME RARES". I told him to leave after a while, and he said "If you give me something, I'll leave". I told him I wasn't giving him SHIT because he was a level 90 something, and if he was dumb enough to play with more than one weapon in his inventory during the threat of the FSOD era, then he is an idiot and doesn't deserve any free stuff. So he puts up his nasty little shortcut again, and I say "I can play this game as long as you can". So he left. Then anoher level 70 kid joined and said "What's PoL?! I might have one". The fag sits at his bank for 10 minutes at least, and then says "Nope, sorry". And then he has the nerve to sit in my game and annoy me. This convinced me to quit trading for ANYTHING in PSO ever again.

I never understood why so many people became FSODers and NOLers in the Dreamcast versions of PSO, before I started trading. Now I see why this game went to hell before, and will most likely go to hell again.
NOOBS, JERKS, AND FAGS

I am sorry if I offend anyone who likes to trade and give items. But this needed to be said.

Auracom
Mar 11, 2003, 11:11 AM
I think that shoulda went in rant section. But I think I know where your coming from. You have some really good points to. But you have to understand noobies will be noobies... and dicks will be...fuckers

Brundidge
Mar 11, 2003, 11:51 AM
Yeah should be in the rant section. Sucks to meet people like that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brundidge on 2003-03-11 08:52 ]</font>

Guntz348
Mar 11, 2003, 12:33 PM
Definatly rants material. People suck, seriously. You find people like that everyday in every place you go. Too bad people feel the need to annoy others, why can't they just shut up and leave everyone alone?