PDA

View Full Version : GC: What would be best in a new Episode?

Riffin
Mar 11, 2003, 11:23 AM
Well, by now we've all heard that Sega is rumored to be planning a new Episode for PSO. But my question is, what would you all like to see added to said rumored Episode III?

Brundidge
Mar 11, 2003, 11:57 AM
I wanna see a lot of things in the up coming episode. But if there was one thing I would want to see is new character models. I'm kinda sick of seeing the same old character models of the original PSO classes. An appealing story line would come second so I vote for that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Auracom
Mar 11, 2003, 12:02 PM
Some vehicle would be kinda cool, but I don't know how they would put it into the game play. If they had a huge battle field kinda thing, or like an airforce base being over run by monsters... this is just my imagination running wild. New classes would be better.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Auracom on 2003-03-11 09:04 ]</font>

thewiredknight
Mar 11, 2003, 03:09 PM
I am always a fan of more options in characters. New classes, new characters, outlook changes beyond just a change in color. That would be great for me.

MadCowChuck_
Mar 11, 2003, 04:48 PM
Hmmm...gotta say more weapons foremost...definetly need some new types outside the base 12...but second I have got to say new classes. More specifically, an entire new class (i.e. HU) or race...

Zeebo
Mar 11, 2003, 05:22 PM
New Characters and Classes!

sharkie-do
Mar 11, 2003, 05:24 PM
No gibbons!

Vejita
Mar 11, 2003, 05:40 PM
New weapons we'll get anyways of course. Who needs any new characters? Sheesh, we've already got 12. Isnt that enough? The best thing would be a better story, or some kind of plotline progression. Besides the opening sequences we get at the beggining of each game, we dont hear anything about whats going on or what happened. They need to define a story line, or an objective of the entire PSO series. I mean, the first PSO was great and had such potential, but it ended so vaguely. I had such high hopes for what was going to happen in Episode II, and it went off in a complete damn tangent!! We need more of a story Sega!

Elixer
Mar 11, 2003, 05:41 PM
What I would want the most is new quests and levels. Also new cmode stages would be fun to. New characters I would really care about because i would just use the same one i am now, and new weapons and armor and stuff would be cool to have also

Benjamin
Mar 11, 2003, 06:44 PM
I would like a higher exp cap. so we can use our same characters!!! that would be cool ohh like level 400!!!! wow http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

marionettemaster
Mar 12, 2003, 01:09 AM
have it in the algo solar system from ps4

demi and wren-like androids... have gryz (forgot race) type classes.. maybe make a cyborg add on to each class (half man/half machine) with limited techs (but maybe flame thrower, ice maker, taser..heh)

or get a desert stage with that stupid/ultimate landworm boss

BUT I KNOW SONIC TEAM WOULD NEVER DO THIS OR ANYTHING SIMILIAR, heh

raiden999
Mar 12, 2003, 01:18 AM
me, everything up there, but if just one, then characters