PDA

View Full Version : Video Team fortress: Moments with Heavy.

darkante
Dec 9, 2010, 12:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_1v-16kt3s

I gotta say, the author is very amusing.
Retarded fun, lol.

AC9breaker
Dec 9, 2010, 10:46 PM
god why is this video so long? I was gonna watch the whole video so I could make a facetious response, but fuck that shit.

darkante
Dec 9, 2010, 11:59 PM
Haha, no idea.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Dec 10, 2010, 12:56 AM
LOL! Yea I got this dude on my sub list. His material is very random and for some reason I like it. Check out DJY1991's stuff. Especially his Moments in Left 4 Dead series. Madness I tell you.

Fun Fact: I act this way while playing Call of Duty Black Ops. Why? Because I f[honk]ing hate the 360 community. ALOT. No lie. Nothing brings joy to my heart than to run around the map like a re-re while randomly shooting things and dolphin diving into an explodable barrel just so I can make my team mates tard-rage. They're tears....its so delicious.

darkante
Dec 10, 2010, 11:07 AM
LOL! Yea I got this dude on my sub list. His material is very random and for some reason I like it. Check out DJY1991's stuff. Especially his Moments in Left 4 Dead series. Madness I tell you.

Fun Fact: I act this way while playing Call of Duty Black Ops. Why? Because I f[honk]ing hate the 360 community. ALOT. No lie. Nothing brings joy to my heart than to run around the map like a re-re while randomly shooting things and dolphin diving into an explodable barrel just so I can make my team mates tard-rage. They're tears....its so delicious.

Haha. Well, it doesn´t have to be serious buiznis all the time. XD