PDA

View Full Version : Need help choosing a character

WIZARD2K
Mar 11, 2003, 12:55 PM
:/ i just cant find one i like. In ver 1 and 2 i used a ramar and loved it.

I dont want 2 be a ramar again and i really want a change.

ATM i have tried a RaMarl and i think it will turn out to similar as my RaMar. I think i would like a char that can get into the thick of things but is also a bit handy with mechs etc.

As a change i was looking at being a fo (fomar) but alot of people on these forums seem to think that they aint that good. I liked the idea of using the techs and gettin in there.

What are the Hus like. I aint used one befoire and i wonder what you think?

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Mar 11, 2003, 01:02 PM
IMHO, Hus are fun to start with, but they get BORING. I'd go for a FOnewm or FOmarl (maybe even a RAcaseal you will be surprised).

Cheers.

I always love to see someone who didn't pick a hunter as their first character.

Zae
Mar 11, 2003, 01:04 PM
Hu's are great because they can use mech guns and have a well balanced technique selection, i personally have a Humar and a Fomarl and i like them both and i would like to make a ramar because my friend says they are really cool and easy to level but if your looking for change id go with a HuCast Or HuFemaleElf person they pretty good ive tested them all out and the Humar is the best of them all though

Blenjar
Mar 11, 2003, 04:14 PM
Be a fomar, they can use mechs.

polishedweasel
Mar 11, 2003, 04:39 PM
If you want somone that can stay in the fray and use mechs(without missing) I'd suggest using a HUcast. I never really used one but I think that they're ATA s the highest of all the hunters. That's just my opinion!

MadCowChuck_
Mar 11, 2003, 04:45 PM
For mechs, I believe HUcaseal (I believe highest ATA for HUs), RAcaseal (Highest ATA by a lot) or FOmarl would be your best choices...although you could off the deep end and get a FOnewearl (I believe they have the highest max FO ATA...crazy?).

Vitamin_D
Mar 11, 2003, 06:23 PM
For you situation, i'd reccomend a FOmarl.