PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Cleared Cmode with slave, no extend codes

Xiah189
Dec 12, 2010, 12:57 PM
I also posted this on gamefaqs, but I had 60/60 inventory at the time of entering my room, and didn't receive my two extend codes as rewards. Clear time was 1:55, the other person in my group who was with us from the start, got his Hyakka.

Can someone confirm if this glitch is real? And is there anything I can do to get them? Perhaps re-doing Stage 7, and this time make room in my inventory?

Thanks guys.

Altoh
Dec 12, 2010, 01:14 PM
You get them from the reward screen when you beat stage 7. so if you had a full inventory you probably have to redo it

funkyskunk
Dec 13, 2010, 09:15 AM
I've had full inventory and got rewards from quests (from the rewards screen). It usually gets put straight into shared storage if you are full, are you sure it is not there?

This could be a bit different though as there is no actual message on screen that you got a code afaik. They appear at the top of the room decorations section when placed in shared storage.

Mike
Dec 13, 2010, 07:55 PM
Just to be sure, you only get extend codes once per character per type. If you already got an extend code with that type, you won't get one again.

vPharaohv
Dec 14, 2010, 08:35 AM
Okay I just cleared challenge mode and got my Hyakka but only got 1 extend code. Why?

Mike
Dec 14, 2010, 08:43 AM
You get one extend code for clearing it with a character for the first time and then another one for each type you complete it as. If you hopped types between levels then you'll only get the one for finishing challenge mode for the first time.

vPharaohv
Dec 14, 2010, 09:20 AM
Oh dang it. Thanks for help :)

cold_eXistenZ
Dec 18, 2010, 03:07 AM
Okay I just cleared challenge mode and got my Hyakka but only got 1 extend code. Why?

5 per character from cmode, not forgetting the 3 from DLC.

Wayu
Dec 18, 2010, 04:31 AM
There's also 3 more from the Maximum Attack Trade mission with the Amusement Coupons. Clear any MAX mission and Emilia will give you 3 Extend Codes and 4 Amusement Coupons.

-WAyu