PDA

View Full Version : Project Underway

ZOError
Dec 12, 2010, 07:52 PM
Ok so im currently working on a program which will have all the current weps in the game along with the armor. This program will give the stats of the wep and armor you select. I will be releasing a beta version soon with just the weapons and if its popular i will add the armor. im using vb6 and its pretty time consuming. I know you could just copy and paste everything into a notepad and save it but wheres the fun in that? lol. plus i got some free time right now.

The beta should be up in a few days as it takes awhile to get all the info and put it into coding and whatnot.

The program will be very small in size as well.

The main reason im doing this is because when i play on xbox live i like to have a direct link to my modem. so when i do this i have no internet on my comp. So ill be playng the game and ill be thinking,...... "i wonder wtf this weapon is with 8 grinds on it".... lol... so now ill have a program that i can just use instead of going to the weapon stats online all the time.

If you think this would be helpful for you as well please let me know. give me some motivation to keep up with it before i just dump the whole thing.

Thanks,
ZO Error aka Dark Matter

I do need a good background for the program. So if you would like your art work on the program and given credit for it please let me know.
You will have apprx: w5050 , h4500 space to work within