PDA

View Full Version : New Guy Looking for Mentor/Friends

Reio the Wolf
Dec 12, 2010, 11:06 PM
Hello ya'll. I just came into posession of a DSi and PS0 and been running through the story mode. So far i'm only lvl 17 but I'm enjoying myself quite alot. I'm a PSO:BB Vet and played it back on the Dreamcast as well. I still play on the Schtack servers from time to time.

At the moment though, I'm really wanting to see how this thing handles with the Wi-Fi and the online community. Secondly, I love to build Mags so if anyone has good tips there, lemme know.

At the moment, I just want people to hang with so if anyone wants a partner, i'm a lvl 17 HUnewm who got my ass kicked for a bit and finally remembered how to play. I learn fast and am willing to listen.

Friend Code: 1076 7669 6527

Just toss me a message or something. Laters.

Neo Flint
Dec 12, 2010, 11:20 PM
Sure, why not. :)

I met have a few useful tips for you but honestly, Chaosmaster00 or Pirrip are PSZ gurus so if you really want a good mentor, ask either of them. ;-)

Reio the Wolf
Dec 13, 2010, 10:12 AM
Well at the moment, I just want someone to play with. Solo story is compelling enough, but PS has always been about its community.

I'm just wondering the strength of PSZ's community.

Neo Flint
Dec 13, 2010, 09:36 PM
The game is on its death bed at this point from what I've seen. Even I don't play as much now that one of my characters reach lvl 100.

That said, I'll still schedule an appointment with you. Just name the must convict time. :-)

Chaos Rappy
Dec 15, 2010, 01:11 AM
Mentor, yes, I could do that. Guy to play with whenever you want to just chillax and do a few runs with when you're bored, when I'm available, I'm cool with that. I'm pretty much just a casual PSZ player now since I achieved "The Ultimate Collection" in it, but I'm always up for a round or two with those I can get by with. : )