PDA

View Full Version : Masterforce

Hitsumaru
Dec 13, 2010, 01:11 AM
Is it worth it... I'm noticing a lack of power behind it even with some AP points put into it. I just don't see the power behind the class. We are out shined by everything... Can someone please cure my depression for this class....

unicorn
Dec 13, 2010, 04:04 AM
Its a good class.

Gunmaster and Fighmaster are better in respective missions, but Masterforce is truely up there. Masterforce is probably the best for -most- Parum / Moatoob missions, whereas Fighmaster is catered to in Neudaiz, and Gunmaster in Hive-type areas. Anyone feel free to correct me though.

Midori Oku
Dec 13, 2010, 10:16 AM
Are your spells leveled up? If not this is one reason you having problems with power vs other classes. Have you ever seen Youtube videos of fully GAS's Masterforces? If not you should look some up it will really give you an idea of what they can do.

@Super luu
Masterforce would be better at Neudaiz missions more so than Moatoob.

MillyB
Dec 13, 2010, 12:08 PM
Are your spells leveled up? If not this is one reason you having problems with power vs other classes. Have you ever seen Youtube videos of fully GAS's Masterforces? If not you should look some up it will really give you an idea of what they can do.

@Super luu
Masterforce would be better at Neudaiz missions more so than Moatoob.

Magic resistance

Midori Oku
Dec 13, 2010, 05:31 PM
Magic resistance

Yes I know. There are only a few Moatoob missions that Masterforce is any good at. Bladed Legacy and Desert Goliath being the only two I can think of. Missions like White Beast, Forest Infiltration, Eastern Peril, and Sakura Blast are easy on a Masterforce compared to something like Rouges Shortcut or Awoken Serpent.

I am not saying that Moatoob missions are difficult on a Masterforce they are just more time consuming than the Neudaiz missions.

Zaneshift
Mar 21, 2011, 05:07 AM
Are you using the right gear? Tech-MAGS out-DPS Rods for spells that don't have hold-to-cast styles... And a Har / Smart (or at least Har / Quick, or even Me / Quick) are great for getting your spells out faster. Before I realized speed was so important, Masterforce was a bit underwhelming... leveling up the spells and job level helps a lot too.