PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Sacred Stream/R

Darki
Dec 15, 2010, 09:05 AM
Hi there! I finally reached 500 AMP and was thinking about the second stage missions... I though the best to do point wise would be this one as gives the highest amount, and even if we could do some other mission faster we don't really like to repeat them too much.

The thing is, I don't understand clearly how to get dome of the "sealed stones", like the one in the second block at the u-shaped room where you gotta "run" following an arrow. Somebody could, eh, give me some 'tard-proof advice, lol?

I don't see too many people doing GAM lately, and I was thinking about looking for more people to get points faster. Is there someone doing GAMs regularly? We could team up and stuff. xD

Well, thanks in advance!

thana5102
Dec 15, 2010, 08:14 PM
In that room after you kill Bal Soza look at board for direction of arrow, run to touch the wall at the end of U-shapes where arrow point to then run back to board. You have to do it 7time if you do it correct stone will appare under board.

Darki
Dec 17, 2010, 07:06 AM
Oh fuck! I though I had to run ALL the U-shaped path... lol *stabs pillow* I guess I'll try it someday and update the Pedia page.

Anyways it seems my girlfriend and I alone can't pull a good time in that mission (actually the Drua Gohras kill us too much) so we've decided to just stick with Desert Terror/R unless we find a group to run with.

Ryno
Dec 17, 2010, 12:07 PM
oh?? i neeed to do Sacred stream R. with people if you are up for it!
but its hard to find a party thats why i barely go there.
what i am trying to get is, Magic Rock "Heart Key"

thana5102
Dec 17, 2010, 12:21 PM
You should try FG , all you need is KS/dark rifle , fire/lightning/dark spear & light/dark Grenades for boss. SS/R is very easy to solo I usually clear in 15-18 min.

thana5102
Dec 17, 2010, 01:17 PM
Anyways it seems my girlfriend and I alone can't pull a good time in that mission (actually the Drua Gohras kill us too much) so we've decided to just stick with Desert Terror/R unless we find a group to run with.

About Bead Groode I alway use dark rifle to infect him then Dus Majarra, he will gone in 2-3 Dus Majarra. If you with party have someone use Boma Maga to keep him freeze.

Darki
Dec 17, 2010, 01:40 PM
I appreciate your advice but sadly the class I dislike the most is Fortegunner, and probably I'd spend more time trying that mission and/or levelling up the class than the time I need to get the points in Desert Terror/R...

I guess I won't do the mission in some time, but your idea about Boma Maa probably hit the spot, as GAM are shared I guess I can do it with my PT.

milranduil
Dec 17, 2010, 07:24 PM
MF and fG are both ideal classes.

MF:
-Megid for bots, bugs, Bal Soza (lol 3 Bs)
-Foie Ubakradas
-Foie single Bead Grodes, Zonde multiple
-Nosdiga single Shinowas, Dambarta multiple

fG:
-Killer shot for bots, bugs, Bal Soza
-Spinning strike for single Shinowas, Bead Grodes
-Majarra for Ubakradas and multiple Shinowas, Bead Grodes (spinning strike can be used on the double Bead Grode spawn if you are fast enough)

Darki
Dec 18, 2010, 04:52 AM
I don't plan on changing classes for doing GAM, sorry. As I said, I'd spend more time levelling up those classes than just doing Desert Terror/R. If I just go and change classes and go there at level 1, I won't do a shit compared to being a WT. Specially because, for example, I don't have any of the PAs that you mentioned there such as killer shot or Spinning Strike...