PDA

View Full Version : The highest damage dealt-

Pirrip
Dec 17, 2010, 06:10 AM
in a single hit, that is.

Yes, I know many--if not most--attacks deal more than one hit at a time, but the reason I ask is that I was playing with my Lv.93 RAcaseal online(SHmode) a little bit ago, and used a CelebLv.4 Nemesis+35 with Crush Bomb on an usanny and landed 706 damage. (I had 80 Power materials and 100 Power mag, too, but RAcaseals are still no kind of powerhouse. Not that that matters a whole lot while playing, since the Crush Bomb's feasibility is less than optimal.)

But that's the most damage I've seen dealt in a single hit after almost 600 hours of playtime.

I can only imagine a RAcast with a CelebLv.5 Nemesis+35 doing more. Poor lagamorphs.

Broken_L_button
Dec 17, 2010, 10:05 AM
Meh, with the same setup, the RAcast will be doing more, but not THAT much more. The 30 base ATP difference between the two (not feeling like checking the character database atm) would be roughly 5-15 more damage after factoring Celeb and PA multipliers.

Most of my highest damage dealt in one hit records are from the Granir PB and go around 2-3K. As for highest damage dealt in one hit without it...I don't think I've seen my characters deal more than 500-600s.

bns1991
Dec 17, 2010, 11:08 AM
I have taken 1000+ damage with my HUmar with a lv.3 CelebAinsraiffe (w/element boost) I think I have gotten up to 1300 damage on the Reyburn with chain attacks.

Just like with Broken, the Granir PB has been the highest damage dealer for me.

When I use my CelebFoie Haze (lv.5 w/element boost) I deal about 200-250 on most enemies.

Chaos Rappy
Dec 17, 2010, 01:40 PM
The highest I've done, non-PB-wise, is probably somewhere in the 1500-2000 damage range, from a Celeb Lv4 (with Element Boost) Ainsraiffe's Over End on my full power HUnewearl from an 80+ chain on Dark Falz. Can't remember the exact numerals, but suffice to say, they were insane.

Also, if you would like to calculate the TRUE max damage dealable possible in this game, you can always plug in some values for the damage formula. I'll give you a hint: Pobammas have the lowest DFP with 0 melee resistance, and Vulkures have the least DFP with 0 Ranged, if you want to calculate them into it, with 0 resistance to either with the lowest defense of their respective resistances on Normal.

Lunariancrystal
Dec 17, 2010, 04:38 PM
I haven't found anything worth while...and I'm still 80. Protect Ice doesn't exist...Its supposed to be a pretty common drop out of the boxes in final room of snowfield but it hasn't dropped yet :(

I'd say my highest damage (Lv80, with 50POW 50MND mag, 80/80 POW mat) on super hard mode would be about 200... :( I've been pretty unfortunate with weapons (PB, elements...etc..all of it).

Chaos Rappy
Dec 17, 2010, 06:12 PM
Try going to SH Rioh, they appear more frequently the higher your difficulty, and they don't appear on Normal either, if that's your problem.