PDA

View Full Version : 99 item stack glitch

KamSpelly
Dec 19, 2010, 12:44 PM
About this 99 stack glitch. If i'm playing with my brother and I just started a new fonewearl. So basically I feed 4 mags at once. I want 1 with Full mind 1 for my melee fonewearl 1 with all around and 1 with Major power and a bit of dex. So basically I neeed to stack trifluids and difluids and antidotes.so heres the real question. I don't want no rare items to do. and this is the question. IF I am player 2 and have stacked items and he is player 1 (GC version offline) Will we still get rare drops and will it only drop REDRIA (brother id) items or purplenum (my id) items . OR nothing at all?8-)

OOps what I meant is I dont want rare item drop to be disabled.

TrueChaos
Dec 20, 2010, 01:00 PM
as far as i know, it doesn't disable rare drops but it makes the drop rates go INSANELY high. the chart it uses is the chart for player 1, players 2, 3 and 4s IDs don't matter. either way, if you have items stacked higher than they should be, you nor the other player will be getting many rares

aozora
Jan 2, 2011, 03:16 PM
Does this include items stacked in the bank? Or just in your inventory.

Reksanden
Jan 2, 2011, 04:38 PM
Both. But I think it means items that aren't suppost to be stacked. And it might have well disabled rares, cause as TrueChaos said, you won't be getting any.

FoCaster
Jan 2, 2011, 08:02 PM
As a general rule, it would be best not to keep items stacked over 10 when playing while looking for rares.

Stacked items that are banked do not affect the drop rate, afaik.

As TrueChaos said, multimode drops depend solely on the section id of the first player.

VioletSkye
Jan 4, 2011, 01:39 PM
Here is what I can tell you about things that will affect Rare drop rates.

Stacks of items over the normal limit (example: anything over 10 Monomates, Fluids etc.) and only if the stack(s) are in your inventory. If the stack(s) are in your bank when you turn the GC on (provided of course you are speaking about the GC version) then Rare drop rates will not be affected, however if you take them out of the bank, then you can forget about finding any rares until you re-bank them (or get rid of them) and restart the GC. As TrueChaos mentioned, this is true only for Player 1. So if you start a multiplayer game, and Player 1 has no stacks then everything is fine, if another player (Player 2 for example) were to drop their stacks and Player 1 picks it up, then you can kiss finding any Rares goodbye until you either get rid of or re-bank the stacks and restart the GC.

The other thing that will affect Rare drop rates (as in you won't ever find any) is using a Mag over level 200 (and again this is only true for Player 1.)

Hope that helps :)