PDA

View Full Version : what the hell? bug with mines boss on ultimate...

Thepokesteve
Mar 11, 2003, 08:28 PM
I was beating him really bad with GIFOIE and i destroyed all the screens...

but he didnt die?!

his little columns just kept coming up, for hours straight, what the hell?

Thepokesteve
Mar 11, 2003, 08:38 PM
bump

NGEvangelion4
Mar 11, 2003, 08:40 PM
You don't need to kill the screens to get to his next form, you need to destroy all the coloumns.

sharkie-do
Mar 11, 2003, 08:41 PM
Is this a joke? You have to kill the pillars not the screens.

Brundidge
Mar 11, 2003, 08:47 PM
Volt Opt takes a certain amount of Hit points to move on this his next form. Or you can destroy all the pillars to make things quicker.

Thepokesteve
Mar 11, 2003, 08:57 PM
ohhh ok, i didnt know i always killed him by shooting him through the screen, and now since im on ultimate fighting him for the first time, his screens all died and i was lost.

Blue-Hawk
Mar 12, 2003, 01:00 AM
9 times out of 10, i get to the second form without killing any of the pillars. you dont need to kill them, just do enough damage to the pillars and screens.

EvilNixon666
Mar 12, 2003, 04:46 PM
I did have a real problem with ULT Val opt a few nights ago. I was on a team of three folks, and once we destroyed the pillars and screens, it made the "blowing up" and "moving on to second form" animations, then stopped.

It was like the boss was defeated (we were able to move around the area) but didn't move on to the second form.

Two of us were able to chat during this time, but there was nothing going on with my other friend... things stayed like this for about a minute or two.

Then, suddenly, we were in front of the second form, which was already attacking my friend and us with all it's crazy stuff.

The other guy was on a 56K modem and I was on BBA.
Anyone ever have this happen?

Foggy_Pete
Mar 12, 2003, 04:47 PM
...wow

goaliedude10
Mar 12, 2003, 10:06 PM
That's weird...