PDA

View Full Version : PSzero users, have our prayers been answered?

Jenni Porshakin
Dec 24, 2010, 10:45 PM
Will this allow us to connect to PSzero more reliably than the old way? Could this solve the connectivity problems once and for all?

http://www.connectify.me/about.html

Ranmaru
Dec 24, 2010, 11:19 PM
Not sure. I didn't read much of it, though. But I will read further on later. Hope this does help! : D

Windancer
Dec 24, 2010, 11:24 PM
I have never had issues connecting.

Ranmaru
Dec 24, 2010, 11:25 PM
Windancer, try joining my party. You'll probably have issues joining. xP

Windancer
Dec 24, 2010, 11:58 PM
well we will test this out in a little bit :)

Reksanden
Dec 25, 2010, 01:02 AM
Could this solve the connectivity problems once and for all?

Nein. This is why: Does it work with a Nintendo DSi?
Yes, as of Connectify version 2.0, the Nintendo DSi is supported as a client to Connectify networks. To setup your DSi to use a Connectify network, go to System Settings -> Internet -> Connection Settings -> Advanced Setup. Choose one of the connections (4,5 or 6), and then select Change Settings. Enter the SSID and password for your Connectify network, and you will be up and working.

Note that only DSi's built-in browser and games made specifically for the DSi can use these connections. Games made for older DS versions do not support WPA2 encryption and cannot connect with Connectify.

EDIT: And only Dsi's support the connection mode Connectify uses, which is WPA2-PSK. Not that Connectify is a bad thing, it just doesn't support PSZ...... I commend you, PeachGirlTheAnime, for posting this here. If you use Hatena's Flipnote Studio, I THINK it works with that...

Chevve
Dec 25, 2010, 09:41 AM
Interesting. I'll definitely keep this bookmark'd.

Jenni Porshakin
Dec 25, 2010, 03:15 PM
If you use Hatena's Flipnote Studio, I THINK it works with that...

please post a link & brief description of that, thank you.