PDA

View Full Version : Which Edel is best?

psu dan
Dec 26, 2010, 12:39 AM
Which one should I get? I want all 3 but since you can only get one I don't know which one to get. I want the sword for my beast but then I want the the Edel Fucil for my cast as a Gunmaster or should I get the Edel Arrow since it is stronger? Idk!?!?!?!?!

xBULLYDOGG
Dec 26, 2010, 03:51 AM
Get the rifle for the CAST.
The Sion can be outpowered by a Repca of good % and a decent grind, and the only rifle that is nearing you guys soonish is the Firearm, from the great arms race, and it only gets high enough stats to outpower the fucil is GRM win the event, THAT and even if it does it still has some high Variance which seems to make the Fucil a GM favorite.

Adios/bobby might be able to give you a better opinion on this, he seems to have become more of a die hard GM than a die hard FM *sniff*

DPShiro
Dec 26, 2010, 04:40 AM
Get the rifle for the CAST.
The Sion can be outpowered by a Repca of good % and a decent grind, and the only rifle that is nearing you guys soonish is the Firearm, from the great arms race, and it only gets high enough stats to outpower the fucil is GRM win the event, THAT and even if it does it still has some high Variance which seems to make the Fucil a GM favorite.

Adios/bobby might be able to give you a better opinion on this, he seems to have become more of a die hard GM than a die hard FM *sniff*

I agree with this. The rifle is clearly the best choice.

XbikXBd
Dec 26, 2010, 05:14 AM
If your on JP i recomend the riffle but if ur on Xbox get bow cause soon we will have a chance at the firearm which is stronger then edel at 0/10 and 10/10.

As for why the bow because the other bows that will strol along are hard to get i.e. mats and farming so yah thats why i picked it.

As others have mentioned its purly pref. so its maily up to you just puting my 2-sence in here lol

garjian
Dec 26, 2010, 08:23 AM
well...

Ely Sion is already outdone,
Edel Arrow will be outdone in the future...
Edel Fucil seems to be the better option.

i will never play a class that uses S rank rifles though, so i use Edel Arrow, and its not disappoiting...
its tiny though... glad i didnt want it for my big, fat protranser/fortefigther.

xBULLYDOGG
Dec 26, 2010, 09:56 AM
If your on JP i recomend the riffle but if ur on Xbox get bow cause soon we will have a chance at the firearm which is stronger then edel at 0/10 and 10/10.

As for why the bow because the other bows that will strol along are hard to get i.e. mats and farming so yah thats why i picked it.

As others have mentioned its purly pref. so its maily up to you just puting my 2-sence in here lol

Thats if he wants a bow, he just said bow as a option but no real reason to get one.
That and another reason why the Fucil seems to be the better option is that it also has some very good accuracy vs the firearm, that and the variance.

Really I'd get the rifle and strive for the firearm because it's not like you guys can get 2 Fucils on one character which Japan can do. That and if one breaks down to something horrid, you always have another chance of grinding a rifle to amazing damage beyond 980

-edit-

And http://psupedia.info/Bringer_Rifle is and EXTREMLY ugly rifle yet stronger then both Fucil and firearm but it is also obtained through Guardians Cash missions which I doubt you guys will ever get unfourtunately.

DPShiro
Dec 26, 2010, 10:52 AM
Thats if he wants a bow, he just said bow as a option but no real reason to get one.
That and another reason why the Fucil seems to be the better option is that it also has some very good accuracy vs the firearm, that and the variance.

Really I'd get the rifle and strive for the firearm because it's not like you guys can get 2 Fucils on one character which Japan can do. That and if one breaks down to something horrid, you always have another chance of grinding a rifle to amazing damage beyond 980

-edit-

And http://psupedia.info/Bringer_Rifle is and EXTREMLY sweet looking rifle yet stronger then both Fucil and firearm but it is also obtained through Guardians Cash missions which I doubt you guys will ever get unfourtunately.

Fixed it again ;)
Loved it in PSO ^_^

xBULLYDOGG
Dec 26, 2010, 10:55 AM
Fixed it again ;)
Loved it in PSO ^_^

Get outta here lol. In PSO it still looked fugly to me lmao

TheAstarion
Dec 26, 2010, 10:56 AM
The rifle has the highest accuracy I think, and is both better than the killer elite and usable by non-CASTs. Beast gunners get a nice weapon without waiting for the firearm.

Firearm looks like it's going to be the arms race winner; there are a hell of a lot of gunners on X360, where the majority of main characters are male CAST gunmasters, compared to JP's female Newman masterforce majority.

Vapas Shooter looks, and is, better than the arrow. It was a GC item, but the arrow itself is still not that much better than the current Nasuyoteri, or even a nice trusty Izlucre or Plasma Bow, both easier to grind.

Ely Sion is the one I went for, before we were told there was going to be no GC, as I wanted to make it 40% ice. I rarely use it, but of my main set of characters only my Protranser could use any of them, and she never uses bows.